What's new

Pakistans First Gay Marriage

Should we allow gay marriages ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something seriously wrong with you Black blood. By the way, fags and its derivatives are extremely offensive terms.

Believe it or not, during my recent visit I got a few lustful stares when walking in the bazaars of Peshawar. Indeed, most were Afghan kids and men. One guy winked and smiled at me whilst I was standing and talking to a shopkeeper. For a moment I just froze there and couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Maybe they saw someone trying to come out of the closet? :lol:

Get over yourself, Gay people are not weirdo's who lust after all males they see. They are normal, just like you and me.

To quote Gandalf, "Do not be so eager to take away that which you cannot give".

Quoting Gandalf in a post, epic win!!!

^^ Dude, by all means go for it and liberate yourself with homosexuality! Just don't bother and harass other people with this sickness. I don't judge any person based on their sexuality. I abhor homosexuality because I believe it's an abnormal sickness. Gay people aren't normal! There has been a lengthy discussion about this subject in another thread. Read it!

I'm not a classical homophobe in that I am all for gay rights and not ostracizing them and their right to do what thy wish behind the walls of their homes.

But I must admit that my first interaction with a real-life gay guy (sexual orientation told to me by friends later) did creep me out.

Does it mean I have a way to evolve as a liberated broad-minded guy .... maybe.

But I remember looking up to the heavens and silently thanking God when I first saw my son getting all hot and excited about a girl.

A 5 year old thread! And Webby and AM have come a fair distance themselves in their posts during this time :)

Cheers, Doc

There is something seriously wrong with you Black blood. By the way, fags and its derivatives are extremely offensive terms.

Maybe they saw someone trying to come out of the closet? :lol:

Get over yourself, Gay people are not weirdo's who lust after all males they see. They are normal, just like you and me.

Quoting Gandalf in a post, epic win!!!

So be it , what i have said is backed by our Society/Religion/Culture/Constitution. No one can deny it:pakistan:

So be it , what i have said is backed by our Society/Religion/Culture/Constitution. No one can deny it:pakistan:

The people that are trying to justify the disease of homosexuality may be having a soft spot somewhere... LOLZ :cheesy: They just don't know yet!

We had similar laws against gay people. These laws were not based on any cultural/religious tradition but were rather derivatives of British laws framed in the 1860s. That is we were ruled by British Victorian morality of the 1800s till recently. Our court decided rightly that India cannot be ruled by these archaic laws, it is upto Pakistan to decide its course.

Dude, by all means go for it and liberate yourself with homosexuality!

Where have i said that i wish to liberate myself with homosexuality?

ust don't bother and harass other people with this sickness. I don't judge any person based on their sexuality. I abhor homosexuality because I believe it's an abnormal sickness.

Provide scientific studies to proof that homosexuality is not normal and is an abnormal sickness.

Gay people aren't normal!

Yes they are. How many gay people do you even know?

The people that are trying to justify the disease of homosexuality may be having a soft spot somewhere... LOLZ They just don't know yet!

Actually, it has been proven by psychoanalyses that those who the most homophobic in public are actually closeted homosexuals themselves.

We had similar laws against gay people. These laws were not based on any cultural/religious tradition but were rather derivatives of British laws framed in the 1860s. That is we were ruled by British Victorian morality of the 1800s till recently. Our court decided rightly that India cannot be ruled by these archaic laws, it is upto Pakistan to decide its course.

Where have i said that i wish to liberate myself with homosexuality?

Provide scientific studies to proof that homosexuality is not normal and is an abnormal sickness.

Yes they are. How many gay people do you even know?

Actually, it has been proven by psychoanalyses that those who the most homophobic in public are actually closeted homosexuals themselves.

You bet! The overwhelming majority would be against homosexuality due to cultural and religious prohibition.

Well, you haven't said it, but certainly were making the impression. Don't take it too literally though. Try to take things lightly. My advice, smile in a while.

You provide scientific proof that homosexuality is perfectly normal.

No, gay people are abnormal!

BS. Provide me with substantial proof! Just another fabricated argument so that anti-homosexuals can be intimated and shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom