What's new

.Pakistan's GDP has grown to $165bn

i thought Pakistani GDP was already 170billion+ . well wont be long before they cross 200 billion

so what??????
tiny Japan is ahead of India.

Japan is the land of Multinationals (five out of top 10 are Japanese), there is a bigggg difference.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

i thought Pakistani GDP was already 170billion+ . well wont be long before they cross 200 billion

Pakistan is adding 6.5 billions a year - now do the math.

Japan is the land of Multinationals (five out of top 10 are Japanese), there is a bigggg difference.

Who stops Pakistan to be a land of multinationals.
I know current situation of Pak. Terrorism and extremism along with corruption prevails there but all these issues can be decimated in coming times. Just the will of people are required.
I was just refuting your claim that size of a nation can be a standard to judge the economic growth or comparing the GDP of two nations.

Just the will of people are required.
I was just refuting your claim that size of a nation can be a standard to judge the economic growth or comparing the GDP of two nations.

Pakistan is one of a kind country in that - their priority is Kashmir - everything else can wait.

til 2007 pakistan economic growth rate was 6-7%.

and in 2010 it was 4.1% and expected growth for 2010-11 before flood was 5%.bt due to heavy loss it is decreased to 3.1%.

and nw they think the ultimate growth of economy for 2010-11 will be 4%.which is nt that bad looking at our current country condition

nt to forgot that before the WOT start(2004) pakistan economy was growing at 8.4%.

so if peace is made in pakistan we can achieve even more then 8.4%.

and I am sure we will reach it soon..INSHALLAH

Pakistan is one of a kind country in that - their priority is Kashmir - everything else can wait.

KASHMIR is the backbone of Pakistan as jinnah said.

We have fought 3 wars for israel.

we will never forgot Kashmir whatever happens

tiny UAE and kuwait and you can see indians washing cars of locals and cleen streets there

thats coz in India there jobs have been stolen by illegal Bangladeshi Migrant

By the way thanks to Sky High Oil Prices most oil sheikhs have ennough money to pay 3000 USD a yr to there servants while that much is starting salary of a Graduate in India

Not great news. Being 192 Billion GDP is still poor economy, 500-600Billion is reasonable strong.

Back
Top Bottom