What's new

Pakistan's Jewish Problem

Here is what Prophet Moses peace be upon says about his people(jews) according to their own book and i quote deutronomy.
.“Don’t say in your heart – ‘because of my righteousness has God brought me to inherit this land and because of the wickedness of these other nations’ – (but) in order to fulfill God’s promise to your ancestors Abraham, Isaac and Jacob – for you are a stiff-necked people,” 9:4-6.

& some more:-
I'm not saying that,,, it's their own holy book,,,

= = = = = = = =

Jeremiah 8:8:- How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.
Deuteronomy 31:25: That Moses commanded the Levites, which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, saying,
Deuteronomy 31:26: Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.
Deuteronomy 31:27: For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the LORD; and how much more after my death?
Deuteronomy 31:28: Gather unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their ears, and call heaven and earth to record against them.
Deuteronomy 31:29: For I know that after my death ye will utterly corrupt yourselves, and turn aside from the way which I have commanded you; and evil will befall you in the latter days; because ye will do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke HIM to anger through the work of your hands.

Isaiah 10:1: Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;

this is an incomplete sketch of the story, off the record israelies do declare Pakistan to be the only threat to its state... as far as antisemitic is concern its hardly a real issue anywhere, just a jews strategy to gain sympathies... no reality in it though...

Please give just one reference for your argument that Israel declared Pakistan as a threat. Off the record, almost all Israelis do not care about Pakistan and cannot even distinguish between Pakistan and Turkmenistan, for example.

Please give just one reference for your argument that Israel declared Pakistan as a threat. Off the record, almost all Israelis do not care about Pakistan and cannot even distinguish between Pakistan and Turkmenistan, for example.

how much is the leteracy rate in israel???

maybe they cant also distinguish between indians and red indians

how much is the leteracy rate in israel???

maybe they cant also distinguish between indians and red indians

Pakistan is not that important that people in Israel will give it a second thought, similarly to other countries. It is only natural.

Do not worry about Israel's illiteracy rate (3%). Focus your worries about Pakistan's illiteracy rate- 42%!!!

images

Do not worry about Israel's illiteracy rate (3%!) - worried about Pakistan's illiteracy rate- 42%!!!

still pakistanis are better informed about the world.. sigh

jews need to be better informed about the world..

people know less about the central asian countries because they just got independence 20 yrs ago, but its been 63 years pakistan is a country, but illeteracy keeps you less informed of the world

people know less about the central asian countries because they just got independence 20 yrs ago, but its been 63 years pakistan is a country, but illeteracy keeps you less informed of the world

whole article above shows how jews are trying to destroy and spoil image of pakistan..and i guess for doing that one needs to have more than better information about world.. :D
People here even claimed that more than 90% media is owned by jews :D
i do not know if you guys even think before writing anything.

I admit that Pakistanis are much more interested about Israel than Israelis are interested about Pakistan.

partially yes, because the only country which my passport would not lead to is israel, its clearly written in our passport, and also because of your gencide oing on there, and poor palestinians are suffering because of gun ship helicopters...

but partially no, not a genuine interest, but i must say pakistanis know from countries in africa to central asian countries to the east european countries to south american countries, even antarctica, it was a basic geography lesson in our primary school...

partially yes, because the only country which my passport would not lead to is israel, its clearly written in our passport, and also because of your gencide oing on there, and poor palestinians are suffering because of gun ship helicopters...

but partially no, not a genuine interest, but i must say pakistanis know from countries in africa to central asian countries to the east european countries to south american countries, even antarctica, it was a basic geography lesson in our primary school...

People in Israel know geography, that is not the problem. They do not know much about Pakistan, its people, its history, its current situation.

However, it is only natural. Most Israelis are focused on what is going on in their own country and in the Middle East, and so much is going on...

Furthermore, most of our historic and cultural connections are with Europe and the US, so it is only natural for Israelis to be more interested in these countries than South Asia. For that matter, although a lot of Israelis visit India, I am not sure how many of them really understand its situation, its national character, and are aware of its problems.

BTW, we do not have any restriction written in our passports not to visit Pakistan (not even Iran or Syria).

Regarding to the suffer of the Palestinians, it is mainly due to their failed leadership and its rejection any compromise with Israel that will let Israel to exist as a Jewish state. If you want to help them, try to convince them that demanding Israel to commit suicide and letting millions of Palestinians into its territory is a non-starter for negotiation...

There should be no hatred towards any group of people whether they be Jewish or followers of any other religion.

I think that a lot of people just get confused between: Jews - Israelis - Zionists

Following one doesn't necessarily make you part of the other.

Yet Abdullah Ibn Ubayy, leader of the Kazraj tribe, pleaded for the Banu Qaynuqa tribe.

His differences with the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) are also well-known and history coming from Ibn Ubayy's supporters is more opinion than fact.

Most of this history comes from non-Muslim sources. It would only be fair to include Muslim as well as non-Muslim sources when gathering information.

You dont even know simple things about your neighbour and you are claiming Pakistanis are more informed than Israel about world.
eg.
Only 78% Indians are Hindus.
Only 40% Indians have Hindi as first language.

Heck Pakistan has only 4-5 states, and Lahori's dont even know capital city of Balochistan!!!

Where as Israelis travel worldwide, some 25000-50000 visit India each year.

First lets not bring Quranic versus into this discussion because none of us are scholars and so interpret each verse one has to know when it was written and what situation it was written for.
I think its complete bull statement that islam is anti-Semitic.
Anyways I do agree that this blaming the Jews thing for everything that goes wrong in Pakistan is a problem because it stops us from figuring out the solutions to our own problem. Most Pakistanis see the arab-isreali conflict as a religious one between muslim and Jews. But they forget to understand that there are a large number of Christian in Palestine and want Independence as much as there muslim brothers and have also sacrificed as much as other Muslim Palestinian. At the end of the day we are not very well informed about the conflict and we deal with it most through emotions than intellect which leads to this blame the Jews crap.

Israel is a bigger enemy of Pakistan than India is.

India Thwarts Israeli Destruction of Pakistan's "Islamic Bomb"

There is some evidence that Iraq was not the only nuclear peril to Israel that Begin saw in the early 1980s. Nor was the Osirak reactor in Iraq his only intended target. He also feared the Pakistani nuclear effort because Israeli intelligence had found evidence that Libya and other Moslem states were helping Pakistan, supplying both money and uranium to their effort. (Note 52) Pakistan's leader, Bhutto, was therefore under some obligation to share the nuclear fruits of Pakistan's bomb effort with other Moslem states such as Libya.

According to an Indian official, Subramaniam Swamy, a former Janata Party member, Israel in 1982 asked him to sound out other Indian leaders to see if India would grant Israeli warplanes landing and refueling rights were they to undertake an Osirak-type raid against the Kahuta nuclear reactor in Pakistan. (Note 53) India refused, probably for a combination of reasons. As one expert on South Asia speculated:

"First, the Kahuta facility is well-protected and is thus a hard target to destroy. Second and more important, India expects that any first strike by India against Kahuta would be swiftly followed by a Pakistani attack against India's nuclear facilities. Such an exchange would leave India worse off, since any potential deterrent capability against China would thereby be eliminated. Finally, India would be wary of launching such an attack against Pakistan as it would cause not only great death and destruction to Pakistan, but could blow radioactive fall-out back over India. Such an attack against Pakistan would also alienate the Muslim Middle Eastern states whose amity India has assiduously cultivated." (Note 54)

In 1991, India and Pakistan signed a treaty pledging that neither would preemptively attack the nuclear facilities of the other.

</title><meta name="CreatedBy" content="WP Internet Publisher 6.1"></head><body><title>McNair Paper 41, Radical Responses to Radical Regimes: Evaluating Preemptive Counter-Proliferation, May 1995

Israeli hostility towards Pakistan

In an interview with a Russian daily Israel's Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said that "Israel considers Pakistan along with Afghanistan its biggest threat".[9] In the Indo-Pakistan war of 1965 and 1971, Israel provided India with arms and ammunition.[10] Pakistani requests for fresh weapons systems from the US are also fiercely resisted by Indian and Israeli lobbyists.[11] A former pro-Israeli Jewish Indian army officer Lieutenant General J.F.R. Jacob is also celebrated in Israel for his role in the Indo-Pakistan war of 1971 against Pakistan.[12]

In the 1980s, Israel planned a possible attack on Pakistan's bomb capacity. However, due to Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence, it became aware of a possible attack prior to any attack occurring. India was warned of a retaliatory attack on its Trombay facilities for giving Israel any assistance. Israeli aircraft were surprised by the presence of an alerted Pakistan Air Force fighter jets and therefore pulled back.[13][14]

Israel

Back
Top Bottom