What's new

Pakistan's likely response to an Indian Surgical strike !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baluchistan / Afghanistan has got nothing to do with the TOPIC.

STOP IT!!!!!!!

So to you are the attacks happening so regularly in Pakistan also a drama to divert the attention of public from the dismal state of Pakistani economy??

I thought you were different from your country men and had some sort of broader thinking but anyway:rolleyes:

What is happening in Pakistan is a declared war. (its off topic please avoid)

They havent been proven either.. Or maybe in case of pakistan, theories from inside ISI sourrces:azn: referred to in hushed voices without details or dossiers that are supposedly given out and then not given out enough??

ISI and yada yada has got nothing to do with all that neither with surgical strike.

Someone here posted that Pakistani authorities were denied access to Kasab by Indian authorities. This is just not true - according to both - International as well as Commonwealth, not only does India have to provide Pakistani consular access to Kasab but Pakistan can also appoint a lawyer for him. It was Govt. of Pakistan which said that the given the "heinous" nature of the crime, it would not be providing any support to him. Just thought I should get it out of the way.

Also, destroying Indian Stock Exchange is not gonna do much - all transactions are electronic and all transactions are backed up.

All this talk of Indo-Israeli nexus is sheer bs.

Pakistan Got Israeli Weapons During Afghan War Daily Times Monitor - Pakistan

That is more of a Pakistani-Israel nexus, no?

The point being that weapon manufacturers don't care who buys their weapons just as long as people do buy their weapons. And Pakistan keeps counting on China as a dependable ally. Ha - helping a country during war is not the same as building a port or roads in that country. You run the risk of international condemnation - and so far - China has NOT helped Pakistan during a single war with India. India is just too big a market for Chinese goods but the Chinese like to check growth of Indian military muscle. They don't want it to catch up with China - and if I were a Chinese I could see why.

I thought you were different from your country men and had some sort of broader thinking but anyway:rolleyes:

What is happening in Pakistan is a declared war. (its off topic please avoid)

I am not at all different from my country men and am proud of being like them.

No matter how broad the thinking, it can not ignore a comment calling murder of 160 of one's country men as drama..

Didnt you go off topic first explaining why you called 26/11 as a drama and why you will stand firm on your comment....

And ur hoots keep them to ur self u might need it when WE COME FOR U? ? FANBOY.PAKISTANI PEOPLE ARE OF MARTIAL RACE UNLIKE 95% INDIANS.

Missed this one before.. We have more people of that martial race in our country than you have them in yours.. Dont forget that when you decide to commit the biggest blunder of your national life..

oOps.. I forgot, you have already committed those blunders in 65, 71, 99 and also 1984 (which most people dont know about)

Pakistan economy and it's status in the world is not good, that's why i said, they got nothing to loss, but India does. since India is second largest economy and it's relations with so many countries.

Actually india isnt even third largest economy china is the second largest economy so dude dont sweat it we had 11% gdp in 2005 we will revive and surpace you just wait and see GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS.

If that makes you sleep better at night then please feel free to agree with that viewpoint. I on the other hand don't, why

Nothing like sleeping well in night...You gave your logic i gave you mine...Fair???

Pakistan always has been in a defensive role, however, it is only now begining to develop weaponry of an offensive role, like babur/raad/gauri/shaheen etc etc etc. And with warhead capacities changin, you will not just get a bloody nose, that superiority complex I was talking about earlier, may well be your downfall.
No buddy....if you go that way then the biggest offensive weapon is Nukes....However India also has similar weapons does that mean we can use it against China as an offense??? we will surely use it but for defensive means... In other words if a war is thrusted upon us we will surely reply back....Does that mean we will go and attack China...Nopes..not at all...It would be stupid of India to go for an offensive war(boots in China) against an enemy who is superior(atleast numerically).....You just don't go to a war for self destruction...You do use brain and keep aside the emotions...In other words we will give them a fitting reply but would like to keep the theater as small as possible and wait for the world to stop the madness before things go out of hands....if you know what i mean...

Nonetheless, India loses a hell of alot more economically which is why India itself cannot afford these so called surgical strikes.
Very right...In fact it was quite clear during operation parakaram wasn't it??? You must have heard about entrepreneur met Vajpayee about the economic loss that India will face....Why do you think that surgical strikes were not approved after mumbai...But saying that no matter what India will not choose this option is far-fetched...Don't you think so???

And again, I have read Kargil conflict, but like you from my own side, hence don't agree with you Sir, but for another thread
You must have and surely you will have valid reasons to believe what you are saying...though world see it from a different angle...

Well why arn't we looking at the reason why "surgical strikes" will be mounted. Kashmir should be solved under the latest treaty signed which is the shimla agreement that supersedes all other treaties. GoP can publicly withdraw from the shimla agreement but until then it should honor the treaty and honor the LoC. That includes not allowing militants to cut fences and sneak into India and shutting down the Muzaffarabad based UJC that even calls press conferences in Muzaffarabad. Although atleast during Musharraf's time they were kept low key.

So your saying bilateral treatys supersede the UN?

Missed this one before.. We have more people of that martial race in our country than you have them in yours.. Dont forget that when you decide to commit the biggest blunder of your national life..

oOps.. I forgot, you have already committed those blunders in 65, 71, 99 and also 1984 (which most people dont know about)

Oop pardon my maths tell me sir does indias 5% make more then our whole population??Salute to your mathematic brain.
About blunders have you ever won a war on your own?FACE TO FACE IN ONE BATTLEFIELD?
What happened in 48 65 lol according to you we lost BS why dont you celebrate it?Was half the fleet of iaf destroyed my friendly fire?
62 you lost to china?
71 dude hiding behind a civil proxy war being supported my almight solde superpower USSR>?Still losing aireal war??russkie nuke subs?Do you think thats a war?
You played it like mosalinie the lap dog of germany hiding behind master super power?Thats called a shame remember wat italy was called??dog of germany or super power.
About 99 remember when ms gandhi was crying and giving ststements that arthian or funerals or ashes are buring in all parts of india??A bunch of rag tag mujahedeen and nli with no winter equipment like protective clothes or arty beat the sh.t out of heavy arty contingents and iaf? shot 3 or 4 aircrafts??
Thank clinton who pressurized nawaz sharif to quit the war?and gave the statement that we have asked the PAKISTANIS FOR A CEASE FIRE WHILE INDI CONGRESS WHOSE MEMBERS ARE MOSTLY ILLETERATE CLAPPED WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING THE UTTER MEANING OF HIS STATEMENT?
If you tak about nawaz shareefs statements dude everybody knows hes a weak man even the FATHER OF PAKISTANS NUCLEAR PROGRAMME a few days back gave a statement that Nawaz was scared and didnt want a nuclear tests in 98?Proving the wotds of all other paries including ppp,q league,jui etc????
About 84 are u talkin about mass murder and rape of sikh women and men?raids on golden temple? murder of ms indra by her sikh bodyguards? or the cowardly climbing of siachin from your side??whe you were forced to stop by PAK ARMY?:rofl: Lol look how many men you have lost there???
WARS ARE WON BY HEART AND STRENGHT OF FAITH that you guys dont have.
BOTTOM LINE= HAVE YOU EVER WON A WAR ???FACE TO FACE CLEAN OF COWARDLY PROXYS>?
NOPE :blah::blah:

Dude im not a rocket scientist but i know this usa wont like to lose a partner on wot even france quit it todayby not sending its troops to afghanistan.And Your strikes wont go unanswered it would be a TIT FOR TAT scenerio and i hope iaf is mature enough not to got to war with a more we3ll trained AIRFORCE that has beat them in every war for us losing is not an option right now.And as the saying applies for PAKISTAN ARMY:You dont die for your country,You make the other die for his country to win the war .And sir economic boom and economic decline dont remain for centuries its just a few years when our economy was touching 11% highest in asia, and now its like 6 or 5.5% and one should see towards the future like we do.And INSHALLAH our economic situation will revive.

Apart from the bolded part i don't see rest even worth replying....There is no need to bring in emotions here....The world has changed so just keep on bragging about better trained pilots won't do any good for sure....Secondly if i go by your logic can you please tell me any objectives that have been met by Pak during all the wars we fought?? In fact we manage to divide you in two halfs...Manage to get Siachen...Ensured status quo is maintained....Ensured Kashmir is looked as a bilateral issue...Ensured no plebicite is conducted in Kashmir and blah blah....Does that mean you cannot achieve anything is future??? How stupid an argument would that be...

Anyways let me concentrate on the sensible part of your post.. You are right America would not like to loose an ally like Pak in AF... However was America able to stop India or Pak from testing nukes??? In other words if India feel that there is no choice apart from offensive then we will surely go for it...and no one would be able to stop it...Let me ask you the same question...Do you think if we choose the option of surgical strike will America be able to stop you from replying??? I know you will say NO..then why you think any mumbai like attack in India can be ignored because of America??? Surely there will be pressure but that is going to be on both sides....In fact that's the reason which gave birth to the famous(or Infamous) Cold Start doctorine... Be punitive and act as quickly as you can before pressure builds up...

Last but not the least...You might have heard about the growing bonhomie between India and US...Rest is easily understood....

Last edited:
So your saying bilateral treatys supersede the UN?

If the UN Secretary General says so in context of a specific one. Look up Kofi Annan's comment about Kashmir and that it should be solved based on Shima agreement

Oop pardon my maths tell me sir does indias 5% make more then our whole population??Salute to your mathematic brain.

Population of muslims in india 133 million
population of muslims in Pakistan 125 million

Population of Muslims around the world

In a war, its the result that counts.. not the excuses for defeat..

Rest of your post is kind of an illegible rant and does not deserve a response (this is becoming quite consistent for you.. isnt it?:azn:)..

FOR DEAR Wind Jammer.. A nice example of what i refered to in post no #186 in Yes We love you too thread
.. wouldnt you say???:azn:

Actually india isnt even third largest economy china is the second largest economy so dude dont sweat it we had 11% gdp in 2005 we will revive and surpace you just wait and see GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS.

Dost.. Sab kuch GOD se hi karwaoge ya khud bhi kuch koshish karoge??

Suna hain na

God helps those who help themselves.. Your best friends China is such a mindblowing example in front of you.. And you still go the wrong way ...tch tch

About blunders have you ever won a war on your own?FACE TO FACE IN ONE BATTLEFIELD?
What happened in 48 65 lol according to you we lost BS why dont you celebrate it?Was half the fleet of iaf destroyed my friendly fire?
62 you lost to china?
71 dude hiding behind a civil proxy war being supported my almight solde superpower USSR>?Still losing aireal war??russkie nuke subs?Do you think thats a war?
You played it like mosalinie the lap dog of germany hiding behind master super power?Thats called a shame remember wat italy was called??dog of germany or super power.
About 99 remember when ms gandhi was crying and giving ststements that arthian or funerals or ashes are buring in all parts of india??A bunch of rag tag mujahedeen and nli with no winter equipment like protective clothes or arty beat the sh.t out of heavy arty contingents and iaf? shot 3 or 4 aircrafts??
Thank clinton who pressurized nawaz sharif to quit the war?and gave the statement that we have asked the PAKISTANIS FOR A CEASE FIRE WHILE INDI CONGRESS WHOSE MEMBERS ARE MOSTLY ILLETERATE CLAPPED WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING THE UTTER MEANING OF HIS STATEMENT?
If you tak about nawaz shareefs statements dude everybody knows hes a weak man even the FATHER OF PAKISTANS NUCLEAR PROGRAMME a few days back gave a statement that Nawaz was scared and didnt want a nuclear tests in 98?Proving the wotds of all other paries including ppp,q league,jui etc????
About 84 are u talkin about mass murder and rape of sikh women and men?raids on golden temple? murder of ms indra by her sikh bodyguards? or the cowardly climbing of siachin from your side??whe you were forced to stop by PAK ARMY?:rofl: Lol look how many men you have lost there???
WARS ARE WON BY HEART AND STRENGHT OF FAITH that you guys dont have.
BOTTOM LINE= HAVE YOU EVER WON A WAR ???FACE TO FACE CLEAN OF COWARDLY PROXYS>?
NOPE :blah::blah:

oye bhai thand rakh thand... bai ja ...ek lambi saans le...

le li...????

ab kuch sensible baat soch....

soch liya...???
check kar le kuch sense hai isme???

ab type kar....

meri taraf se ton bhar mithai kha le...aaj humare yahan khushi ka din hai...:smitten::smitten::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom