Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Favourable

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Unfavourable

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Extremely unfavourable

Votes: 21 36.8%

• Total voters
Stats other way around aren't so cool. Hopeless hoi polloi, no one can help with the highly malignant ailment they suffer from.

funny video......it may be reality .....or true feeling

Last edited by a moderator:
@naveen mishra
can you please translate what they are saying in videos?

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? racism is a sign of being retard ...

article-2325502-19D0189E000005DC-313_634x274.jpg

Pakistanis are one messed up bunch. They deserve their fate, and then some!

Conclusion, more of Pakistani women need to be locked up, beaten and mentally tortured. More citizens need to be "purified", only al-wahab lovers should exist in the land of the pure. Their feet and hands need to be amputated to totally enjoy and appreciate the al-Saud way.

May Allah give them more of the Ummah way of life, something they crave. Ameen. Summa ameen.

I wonder if thats how you think of Pakistanis idolising the Saudi lifestyle and laws then in which place have you seen this happening in the country? There is hardly anything even Islamic taking place here let alone the Pakistani people blindly doing everything they are told by their Saudi counterparts. Its an unfair assessment. Respecting somebody for religious purposes does not equate to hero worship as it is considered by most here neither does it mean that we aren't proud of our own cultural heritage.

WAT A JOKE ITS ALL LIES POLLS IAM HERE IN PAKISTAN NOBODY ASKED THIS POLL QUESTION FROM ME WAT A JOKE THE NAME SUGGESTS THT IT IS A "PEW" IN REALITY A "JEW" SURVEY. THANKS

Nah, have seen my share of Saudization. I was oblivious to it couple years back, however, this time around I did pay closer attention. Most Pakistani's actually do think that they are somehow Arabs by lineage, and do idolize the Arab-way-of-life. There was much potential in this nation, if they had taken the time and looked at their own roots, however, they chose to completely ignore that for some imported way of life. Well, lies, told over an extended period of time, become truth. What can we do about that? Nada. Zilch!

Well, you need to get out of Lahore a bit more, maybe that's where the problem lies. Regarding cultural heritage? Ask anyone about our history (minus Mughal era - and the greatness of Arab warriors), they will come up with a big zero.

Say this to them: Your heritage is not that of Arabs or Persians......

old-person-confused.jpg

I wonder if thats how you think of Pakistanis idolising the Saudi lifestyle and laws then in which place have you seen this happening in the country? There is hardly anything even Islamic taking place here let alone the Pakistani people blindly doing everything they are told by their Saudi counterparts. Its an unfair assessment. Respecting somebody for religious purposes does not equate to hero worship as it is considered by most here neither does it mean that we aren't proud of our own cultural heritage.

Nah, have seen my share of Saudization. I was oblivious to it couple years back, however, this time around I did pay closer attention. Most Pakistani's actually do think that they are somehow Arabs by lineage, and do idolize the Arab-way-of-life. There was much potential in this nation, if they had taken the time and looked at their own roots, however, they chose to completely ignore that for some imported way of life. Well, lies, told over an extended period of time, become truth. What can we do about that? Nada. Zilch!

Well, you need to get out of Lahore a bit more, maybe that's where the problem lies. Regarding cultural heritage? Ask anyone about our history (minus Mughal era - and the greatness of Arab warriors), they will come up with a big zero.

Say this to them: Your heritage is not that of Arabs or Persians......

old-person-confused.jpg

For once even if i agree that they feel that way its because of their religious affinity that they do what you pointed out were extremes and frankly they don't take place in most of this country and i mean outside of Lahore for me Pakistan does not end with Lahore.

Say this to them: Your heritage is not that of Arabs or Persians.....

The whole need to differentiate from the Hindu India is a large bearer of blame here. There were Arab descendants living before partition as well..and by that theory everybody came from Africa or somewhere. Instead of accepting that they are a mixture of some of the best of India, Arab and Persia vis-a-vis their Culture and History.. Pakistanis are fixated with trying to Arabize their religious identity(do as the Arabs do), Obsess with Persian and Arab warriors and Kings... while ditching the very base on which their culture once stood.

No one had the hindsight to focus on the fact that the land of Pakistan was truly the breakwaters between the middle east and South Asia.. and hence has its very unique cultural mix. So what if there are still Muslims in India who support their country? There are Israeli Muslims as well.. along with other places. The fallacy was to try and justify that only the right side can only belong to Muslims..and hence all others who support a non-Islamic state are Hindus. At the end, the root of many problems in Pakistan lies with an identity crises that exacerbated after 71(simply because the narrative for that conflict is also taught wrong..notwithstanding that it was Bengalis who voted much more whole heartedly for an independent Muslim state as compared to these Syed/Mirza/Afghan wannabe mard-e-momins ). It is laughable when you see a full time "Assan, Tussan, Me kya si" fellow dressed in a Thawb and Agal in delusional ideals that he is one of the Sahaba of Khadim-e-Harmain. It is sad that the Prophet's character, his life..and his teachings that exemplify a Muslim first , Race second have been twisted into Arab First, Muslim second.
And the confusion doesnt end there, against these idiots are other bunched of idiots who sit on the opposite sides of the coin would whitewash religion entirely in efforts to "cleanse" it of its Arab origins. Sigh..

Seriously though,I fear one day this might even translate to some Fundoo issuing a fatwa against Bihari or Chapli Kebabs as Unislamic and encourage everyone to only eat Shawarma as it comes from Islam.

Can any one be so kind to gather statistics of the people in favor of kala bagh dam?

It will be in 'better' interest of this country.

Can any one be so kind to gather statistics of the people in favor of kala bagh dam?

It will be in 'better' interest of this country.

Back
Top Bottom