What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Ye medical corps main officer ko bhi ye scar milegi agar select ho gye. :D

Ak 12 of course.
The maintenance costs will be low as compared to other rifles and this descendant of a legendary AK-47 will never betray you in a hour of need.
1024px-AK-12_Engineering_technologies_international_forum_-_2012_05.jpg

nrBK4.jpg

Ak 12 of course.
The maintenance costs will be low as compared to other rifles and this descendant of a legendary AK-47 will never betray you in a hour of need.
1024px-AK-12_Engineering_technologies_international_forum_-_2012_05.jpg

nrBK4.jpg

We are not even testing AK-12. 5 Guns are in trials and hopefully FN SCAR would win

@Zarvan , sir I think your in love with SCAR-H , you haven't even called any of ther other guns "considerable". no offense . We wouldn't have chosen scar if we couldn't afford it but we should also discuss about " cost effectiveness " . It's not all just guns and not all just saving money .

Pakistan's choice most logically should be AK 103, SCAR is expensive and based on alloys and polymer can't handle rough jobs. and more importantly SCAR service life is quite less as compares to AK variants.

^ like many others have mentioned before sir , we wouldn't have tried scar if we couldn't afford it , it is more advanced ( and expensive though ) then all the other guns , but then again it's nit the gun that matters , it's the man behind it .

I hate to say this but this thread is now @Zarvan personal wish thread :agree:
Pakistan's choice most logically should be AK 103, SCAR is expensive and based on alloys and polymer can't handle rough jobs. and more importantly SCAR service life is quite less as compares to AK variants.
No you are thinking it wrong first there are two calibers that the army is keeping 7.62x39 and 7.62x51! then two rifles for the role are being considered as well AK103 is x39 and SCAR is x51. SCAR is the latest technology, Engineering and expert gunsmith by FN and will replace the Eugene Stoner designed AR platform from the US service, it is that good!

No you are thinking it wrong first there are two calibers that the army is keeping 7.62x39 and 7.62x51! then two rifles for the role are being considered as well AK103 is x39 and SCAR is x51. SCAR is the latest technology, Engineering and expert gunsmith by FN and will replace the Eugene Stoner designed AR platform from the US service, it is that good!
Totally agree to the first part sir , and yes , our army needs 7.62 , it help with the forest terrain .

I hope all rifles come with holographic/Red-dot sights. Should be developed by IoP. Hoping that they'll also order as many Gen III Mini-14 monoculars from IoP as they can.

Yes I am supporter of FN SCAR because it's best Gun in the world. Still Army is not going to decide on what I think, but they are going to decide on How Guns perform in trials. Fortunately even in those trials FN SCAR is doing best.
@iLION12345_1
@Zarvan , sir I think your in love with SCAR-H , you haven't even called any of ther other guns "considerable". no offense . We wouldn't have chosen scar if we couldn't afford it but we should also discuss about " cost effectiveness " . It's not all just guns and not all just saving money .
Sir going for a Gun is at least 40 year investment sorry but all other Guns in trials specially AK-103 and Serbian Gun will be outdated within next 15 years so we better select best because we have to use a Gun for next 40 years.
@balixd @Path-Finder

FB_IMG_1462144620434.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom