What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
I have serious doubts about the Guns India tested and that all of them failed. As for FN SCAR from accuracy to less recoils to lots of othet things FN SCAR clearly leads in every aspect. I love Guns and in these times FN SCAR without any doubt is the best Battle Rifle in the world

Yes they are way expensive. In one video which I posted the man says Scar H coated him 3000 dollars and the scope he was using was 2000 dollars.

India tested the Galil ACE, CZ Bren, A new variant of the Colt M-4 and Sig. All respectable rifles, they all demonstrated shortcomings during extensive trials in the field. These rifles had to pass rigorous tests including changing of calibers. Trials were conducted in the Thar, Siachen, Jungles of the east etc.

FN SCAR I agree is indeed the best, after firing it during my trip to the US, I personally fell in love with it and the FNX .45 pistol. However, what works very well in basic tests might fail in extensive field tests. The Rifle is expensive but the scopes don't have to cost as much, aimpoints are not as expensive.

India tested the Galil ACE, CZ Bren, A new variant of the Colt M-4 and Sig. All respectable rifles, they all demonstrated shortcomings during extensive trials in the field. These rifles had to pass rigorous tests including changing of calibers. Trials were conducted in the Thar, Siachen, Jungles of the east etc.

FN SCAR I agree is indeed the best, after firing it during my trip to the US, I personally fell in love with it and the FNX .45 pistol. However, what works very well in basic tests might fail in extensive field tests. The Rifle is expensive but the scopes don't have to cost as much, aimpoints are not as expensive.
I have serious questions on transparency of these trials conducted by India and I seriously doubt that all Guns failed in trials. As for tests what I know is FN SCAR is being tested in real scenario I mean it's in the field going on real trials @balixd @Irfan Baloch

I don't have much knowledge about Gun accessories but I know one thing we need to stop running after USA and get things from Turkey and China. Turkey has good company which makes great quality scopes and binoculars. As for sources I have few and right now my focus is to get info Gun trials and to know about status of AL KHALID II project. I hope to get news soon.
It is not a gun accessory.
I did not said gun scope/sight or binoculars.
These are NVGs sir.
images

It is not a gun accessory. I did not said gun scope of binoculars. These are NVGs sir.
images
Well SSG should have but for normal in factory good scope to use in night or Dark should be good enough

Well SSG should have but for normal in factory good scope to use in night or Dark should be good enough
Again, where did anyone said that we are buying it for "normal" or even for SSG?
Zarvan why are you going through half posts and assuming something all by yourself and making comments based on that assumption?
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM CREATING SENSATION OUT OF NOTHING. No one was talking about the troops that you call "normal" or even SSG buying these NVGs.The problem is that it wont end here. If not stopped now, you may end up claiming that your sources confirm that we are buying these NVGs and the who knows that by " sources:" you are actually just referring to my post. Please stop such child like behavior and creating hype.

Again, where did anyone said that we are buying it for "normal" or even for SSG?
Zarvan why are you going through half posts and assuming something all by yourself and making comments based on that assumption?
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM CREATING SENSATION OUT OF NOTHING. No one was talking about the troops that you call "normal" or even SSG buying these NVGs.The problem is that it wont end here. If not stopped now, you may end up claiming that your sources confirm that we are buying these NVGs and the who knows that by " sources:" you are actually just referring to my post. Please stop such child like behavior and creating hype.
I never said about my source I don't know what this thing is but if it's good and if our Special Forces need this than I hope they get them and get the best ones in market. My only hope is that FN SCAR is selected as Pakistan's new standard Assault Rifle. Last for accessories related to Gun like night vision stuff we need to start getting them from Turkey or China instead of asking USA to give them to us.

I have serious questions on transparency of these trials conducted by India and I seriously doubt that all Guns failed in trials. As for tests what I know is FN SCAR is being tested in real scenario I mean it's in the field going on real trials @balixd @Irfan Baloch

Why the serious questions? Replacing the INSAS is long overdue and the trials were conducted over a couple of years in various regions. All the guns failed, some were good in certain regions while others weren't. Places like Siachen and very wet regions in East of India can be a real challenge for the best of rifles. If one of the gun passed the trials, they would have ordered them right away.

Why the serious questions? Replacing the INSAS is long overdue and the trials were conducted over a couple of years in various regions. All the guns failed, some were good in certain regions while others weren't. Places like Siachen and very wet regions in East of India can be a real challenge for the best of rifles. If one of the gun passed the trials, they would have ordered them right away.
Indians have long history for inductions done wrongly 2nd best things selected so I have serious questions on How India did the trials

I have serious doubts about the Guns India tested and that all of them failed. As for FN SCAR from accuracy to less recoils to lots of othet things FN SCAR clearly leads in every aspect. I love Guns and in these times FN SCAR without any doubt is the best Battle Rifle in the world

Yes they are way expensive. In one video which I posted the man says Scar H coated him 3000 dollars and the scope he was using was 2000 dollars.
@Zarvan Now I presume if we select the SCAR we will manufacture them internally, can you be certain that the SCAR produced in Pakistan will be of the same standard as the ones produced in Belgium, as good as this weapon is ,it is composed of composites and is internally more complex than Ak derivatives, I suspect a cheap yet reliable weapon which will be easily reproduced like the serbian gun will be inducted as Soldiers of the Pak army are used to this type of weapon ergonomically due to experience with type 56, SCAR may well be purchased off the shelf in batches for SSG only.

@Zarvan Now I presume if we select the SCAR we will manufacture them internally, can you be certain that the SCAR produced in Pakistan will be of the same standard as the ones produced in Belgium, as good as this weapon is ,it is composed of composites and is internally more complex than Ak derivatives, I suspect a cheap yet reliable weapon which will be easily reproduced like the serbian gun will be inducted as Soldiers of the Pak army are used to this type of weapon ergonomically due to experience with type 56, SCAR may well be purchased off the shelf in batches for SSG only.
Yes because as company policy states company will help its customer in setting up the entire infrastructure for production of this Gun.

Don't waste your time with people whose only criteria of a "good" weapon is looks

tell me something --- and you have all the resources in the world available to you ----- please tell me what is so ground breaking in SCAR - H that it is going to serve us good for next 4 decades and what is not good or what are the flaws in other designs that they are only good for next 15 years???

HOW??? please, i have nothing against FN, i think its a great weapon, we chose a great gun in its time when we picked G3 ---- but your claims are really fanboyish ----
so you have to back up your claims -----

Don't waste your time with people whose only criteria of a "good" weapon is looks
HK-417 has also good looks but I still support FN SCAR also USA Guns have good looks still I support SCAR. Sir SCAR is way ahead because of its accuracy because of less recoil because of its range. And I can go on and on @Thorough Pro

Yes because as company policy states company will help its customer in setting up the entire infrastructure for production of this Gun.
Which company policy are you talking about? Can you please guide me to that?

HK-417 has also good looks but I still support FN SCAR also USA Guns have good looks still I support SCAR. Sir SCAR is way ahead because of its accuracy because of less recoil because of its range. And I can go on and on @Thorough Pro
What range and accuracy? Can you please provide some comparision so everyone can see that?

Back
Top Bottom