What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
how much hype was created over haider MBT and how it turned out to be.
exactly!!
two wrongs wont make it one right now!! Our fan boys should learn from that mistake and many others like that. I still remember the U214s!!

Really!!!!:woot: that is hilarious, this is never the case Janab --- a standard practice across the world, there is a series of test, each article is put through paces to measure durability ------ initially when weapons arrived they were at Kharain --- latter when COAS visited, weapons were moved to PoF ---- one wonders which Battefield is at POF o_O
as said above by you, the exact reason I pulled out of the thread, all lot of gossip was going around ---- better to sit tight and wait for official sources ------
As i said, mein tu ab darta bolta he nai hoon ka log naraz hooty han :P

And here i though that someone was claiming that there sources confirm that the gunS are being used in battlefield and trails are going at testing ranges and different troops are testing in different conditions in the battle field. It sounded like a couple of hundred have been acquired and are operation with different units in different situations.

This happens when one start quoting Facebook messages as VERIFIED FACTS FROM SOURCES and that is what i have been making a lot of noise about in this thread. LET US KNOT GET AHEAD OF OURSELVES, lets not create hype and sensation out of nothing,, i mean, lets not be GEO!!
Well that I stand with. FN SCAR is being used in real time fights If I don't know exactly How many Guns are participating that doesn't they are not being use in battlefield

Any idea how long theses tests will take ? I'm tired of seeing g3s in my gaurds hands
Btw what about Mg3 are we replacing that someday and what are we planning on doing with the type 56 and 81, and lastly , I have heard many people saying that our army uses type 56 a lot , but as far as I have seen , I have only seen one type 56 held by an Pak army personnel ever , all the other guns ppl keep calling ak47s( without saying variants ) and type 56s are actually type 81s look at the slits in the barrels and the stock, they are type 81s!

How do you purpose to replace a belt fed general purpose machine gun that is MG3 with an assault rifle that is Type 56? o_O
Even the LMG version of Type 56 is a magazine fed fun and in no way comparable to MG3.

Well that I stand with. FN SCAR is being used in real time fights If I don't know exactly How many Guns are participating that doesn't they are not being use in battlefield
Give me one instance...and i will believe you.......am not even asking for a photo, just share s the story....and back it with logic and facts

But if there were only 5 guns that were brought, you still think they found there way to battlefield? :o:
Are you suggesting that we got around 5 10 guns of all five different types and handed them to our troops to test in battle field? still keeping a few for testing range tests and evaluation? That will essentially means 2--3 men out there with the guns in name of field testing? fighting it out on the battle filed. What is it sir? a joke?

I have never heard of evaluation like this ever and i am quote confident that it is NOT because lack of my knowledge.

Battle field trails MAY take place but only once we have decided on one or two options based on the more customary tests in the range. Like the mud, water, sand, heat and cold temperature tests etc. Then we MAY go for a few hundred guns, make them operations with a few units. It DO NOT HAPPENS LIKE THIS that we will give three guns to our jawans and kick them out to fight the battle so that we will make a decision what these three men have to say about the gun.

Last edited:
O
How do you purpose to replace a belt fed general purpose machine gun that is MG3 with an assault rifle that is Type 56? o_O
Even the LMG version of Type 56 is a magazine fed fun and in no way comparable to MG3.
I think you got my post wrong sir , it had 2 points one. Are we replacing MG3? Two . What are we going to do with the type 56s and 81s ? And about the same point I asked that type 81 is better then type 56 , and many people say that we use it m but when u ask them for proof they send in pictures of type 81s and pretty much everyone thinks they are type 56 , 81 has slits in its barrel and a different stock does no body notice that in the pics ?

Well I know that replacing our battle rifle is good and all , but all we are discussing is the guns , how do you think the soldiers would react to the new weapon and how good would they use it ,I've seen that many of our soldiers who haven't been to combat much hate G3s and want them replaced , mainly because it's too heavy to stand guard with , but the soldiers that are fighting , they would rather have a scope and a few other things in g3s then a new gun , but I have to admit , our soldiers are good and I'm sure they will be happy with the replacement . Say goodbye to your G3s soldiers !

O
I think you got my post wrong sir , it had 2 points one. Are we replacing MG3? Two . What are we going to do with the type 56s and 81s ? And about the same point I asked that type 81 is better then type 56 , and many people say that we use it m but when u ask them for proof they send in pictures of type 81s and pretty much everyone thinks they are type 56 , 81 has slits in its barrel and a different stock does no body notice that in the pics ?

Well I know that replacing our battle rifle is good and all , but all we are discussing is the guns , how do you think the soldiers would react to the new weapon and how good would they use it ,I've seen that many of our soldiers who haven't been to combat much hate G3s and want them replaced , mainly because it's too heavy to stand guard with , but the soldiers that are fighting , they would rather have a scope and a few other things in g3s then a new gun , but I have to admit , our soldiers are good and I'm sure they will be happy with the replacement . Say goodbye to your G3s soldiers !
OK, i got it now. :tup:

And i am glad you "had to admit" that our soldiers are good. We felt so insecure without that. :)

OK, i got it now. :tup:

And i am glad you "had to admit" that our soldiers are good. We felt so insecure without that. :)
Not just good , they are awsome ! ( they are the definition of cool !) lol

But if there were only 5 guns that were brought, you still think they found there way to battlefield? :o:
Are you suggesting that we got around 5 10 guns of all five different types and handed them to our troops to test in battle field? still keeping a few for testing range tests and evaluation? That will essentially means 2--3 men out there with the guns in name of field testing? fighting it out on the battle filed. What is it sir? a joke?

I have never heard of evaluation like this ever and i am quote confident that it is NOT because lack of my knowledge.

Battle field trails MAY take place but only once we have decided on one or two options based on the more customary tests in the range. Like the mud, water, sand, heat and cold temperature tests etc. Then we MAY go for a few hundred guns, make them operations with a few units. It DO NOT HAPPENS LIKE THIS that we will give three guns to our jawans and kick them out to fight the battle so that we will make a decision what these three men have to say about the gun.
Exactly sir , there are no Feild tests , maybe they will be held after this competition is over to see what the troops think , but sir can you stay a little low on scar fandom now ? Please ? ( nobody's gonna ask you that nicely sir XD)

You're going to make us all hate SCAR.

@Horus @waz @HRK

Someone needs to ban Zarvan from this thread, For his own good.

If my posting of videos is the reason for you to like or hate some Gun than I can do nothing about it. As for SCAR it's great Gun and one of the best Battle Rifles in the world and I want Pakistan Army to have best weapons with them.

Exactly sir , there are no Feild tests , maybe they will be held after this competition is over to see what the troops think , but sir can you stay a little low on scar fandom now ? Please ? ( nobody's gonna ask you that nicely sir XD)
I have been trying to bring THE FANS back to reality. Perhaps there is some other miss communication.

Back
Top Bottom