What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Any idea about the range, speed and max altitude? Any specific system?
Like I said before we have opted for the hq-16 and the umkhonto missile defense system. But the finalization for the 1 LOWMAD regiment is yet to be decided.

Like I said before we have opted for the hq-16 and the umkhonto missile defense system. But the finalization for the 1 LOWMAD regiment is yet to be decided.
Which variant of Umkhonto? If it is possible, I would like to know the specifications for this Umkhonto variant and those of this LOWMAD system.

Would seem that the Umkhonto would fit with LOMADS (lo-medium air defence system). Even though Umkhonto IR has a range of 20km, the system is scalable, Denel is working on an active radar homing (ARH) version that could reach 30km and an extended-range version touch 60km.

Which variant of Umkhonto? If it is possible, I would like to know the specifications for this Umkhonto variant and those of this LOWMAD system.
For the LOWMAD or ly-80 as it is known will reach somewhere between December and January. Umkhonto remains still a mystery . It is the IR enhanced version.

For the LOWMAD or ly-80 as it is known will reach somewhere between December and January. Umkhonto remains still a mystery . It is the IR enhanced version.
You're referring to the Umkhonto ER-IR with 20 km range, 30 km with booster?

Reporting is wrong about M4 and M16. USA has selected FN SCAR to replace M4 and M16. As for Russian Gun they don't come even close to defeating FN SCAR in any way.
The reporting is actually correct, The USA has not opted FN Scar or any other rifle for the replacement of the M4, instead the Fn Scar and HK416 are both being used in small numbers by their special forces only. The HK416 or more appropriately its variant the M27 is replacing the M249 as a more maneuverable Squad automatic weapon or S.A.W

FN SCAR has least recoil among all 7.62 Guns

Reporting is wrong about M4 and M16. USA has selected FN SCAR to replace M4 and M16. As for Russian Gun they don't come even close to defeating FN SCAR in any way.
it's called the ak 12 how do you know if it's good or not , if you don't know what it it's called !!!

Reporting is wrong about M4 and M16. USA has selected FN SCAR to replace M4 and M16.

No, this is wrong. The M16A4 is being replaced with the M4.

529413.jpg

The M16A4 will be moved to reserve stocks or used in non-combat Army and Marine units to protect critical instillations and for training purposes.

There has been no decision or tender rendered on the fate of the M4 or M16A4 in US service.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom