What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
If my posting of videos is the reason for you to like or hate some Gun than I can do nothing about it. As for SCAR it's great Gun and one of the best Battle Rifles in the world and I want Pakistan Army to have best weapons with them.
WE GET IT SIR ITS A GOOD GUN , PLZ NO MORE FANDOM HERE

CZ-806 Bren-2 undergoing tests.
CZ-806bren2.jpeg

Looks so cool any other pics ?
Btw just wanted to ask , how many do you are actually In Any branch of the Pakistan armed forces ( only asking the Pakistanis here )
Not many and many also don't want to reveal it.

Just because they say that these 5 guns were undergoing tests does not mean that you shouldn't look at other guns to look at for the adoption of the Pakistani army

Not many and many also don't want to reveal it.
imagine that in full auto the recoil would be very significant !!!!!!!

Just because they say that these 5 guns were undergoing tests does not mean that you shouldn't look at other guns to look at for the adoption of the Pakistani army

imagine that in full auto the recoil would be very significant !!!!!!!
Well 14 companies wanted to come we chose 5 so we have something in mind before inviting them. As for recoil SCAR has least recoil among all the Guns in the market

How long does this process usually last from start to end?
I mean we're talking about
a) Evaluating guns for almost every climatic/ weather conditions.
b) Testing them.
c) Buying them unless, Insh Allah we get the rights to locally produce them.
d) Issuing them to the world's 7th largest army.
e) Training the said army for the new weapon.

I'm pretty sure it won't be something that can be done in a year or two. Any ideas?

Well 14 companies wanted to come we chose 5 so we have something in mind before inviting them. As for recoil SCAR has least recoil among all the Guns in the market

what do you think about a 6.5 mm Grendel version of an hk 416 with parts from the Kalashnikov to upgrade it's reliability and durability

recoil to strong

watch the video

what do you think about a 6.5 mm Grendel version of an hk 416 with parts from the Kalashnikov to upgrade it's reliability and durability

recoil to strong

watch the video
FN SCAR has least recoil among all 7.62 Guns

recoil to strong

watch the video
Reporting is wrong about M4 and M16. USA has selected FN SCAR to replace M4 and M16. As for Russian Gun they don't come even close to defeating FN SCAR in any way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom