What's new

Pakistan's ties with India critical to its future: United States

You can't do jack.Just shut up,will you ?

People still believe that hoax ?

Utter BS

Don't bring religion into this,,you bigot.

If this "hoax" gives you good night dreams who am i to disturb you . Im not going to wake you up from your slumber . Happy sleep

If this "hoax" gives you good night dreams who am i to disturb you . Im not going to wake you up from your slumber . Happy sleep

Yeah man,you had Thermonuclear warheads & MIRVs back then...

Whatever that floats your boat.

Like i always say Pakistan is the ultimate example of Survival and Evolution , small country which is surrounded by big fishes. You cant just come and eat this small fish it's armed to teeth

Whom do you consider big fish around you besides India - Iran , Afghanistan ?

It means having good relations with India is critical for Pakistan's future.

Pakistan has no future with India. China is the only player in the region which can help our economy. India has nothing to offer to Pakistan.

There will be no war between nuclear rivals. There are many other and better ways to achieve the goal of good bilateral relations.

Ji, I do not think both the countries will have a normal bilateral relationship. Not any time in the future.
Only way to solve the conflict is Pakistan vacating occupied Kashmir because India cannot be asked to vacate as it holds the instrument of accession which is also a legal instrument.
Pakistan cannot force India to conduct a plebiscite because it signed couple of bilateral agreements assuring it wouldn't ask for it.
Pakistan cannot bring a third party into the conflict. It has tried it and it didn't work.
Pakistan will not give up Azad Kashmir unless it starts paying a much higher price.
All these Hurriyat, JuD and Shiv Sena are just playing second fiddle to the conflict and making the Governments not have a clear mind to think about the problem. On top of these the Pakistan Army is playing a spoil sport.
Do you think peace will be achieved despite all these hurdles ?

Strictly no offense, I am just saying what the real situation is.

Pakistan has no future with India. China is the only player in the region which can help our economy. India has nothing to offer to Pakistan.

If at all Kashmir conflict is resolved (consider India has Pakistan Occupied Kashmir). Then you will be cut-off from China. At that time who can help you more ? India or China ?
By the way I agree with you. India will not have a future with Pakistan.
It is always better to back off from each other and live peacefully.

Then you should mind your own business, instead of asking India for talks everyday, and everywhere. Cannot you understand that India does't want talks. That way you can look up to China and we, ours economic development. Modi is trying to convey this to you people since coming power, but the way you people are going around the world complaining about India is becoming too much.

Ji, I do not think both the countries will have a normal bilateral relationship. Not any time in the future.
Only way to solve the conflict is Pakistan vacating occupied Kashmir because India cannot be asked to vacate as it holds the instrument of accession which is also a legal instrument.
Pakistan cannot force India to conduct a plebiscite because it signed couple of bilateral agreements assuring it wouldn't ask for it.
Pakistan cannot bring a third party into the conflict. It has tried it and it didn't work.
Pakistan will not give up *** unless it starts paying a much higher price.
All these Hurriyat, JuD and Shiv Sena are just playing second fiddle to the conflict and making the Governments not have a clear mind to think about the problem. On top of these the Pakistan Army is playing a spoil sport.
Do you think peace will be achieved despite all these hurdles ?

Strictly no offense, I am just saying what the real situation is.

As I said before, the present stalemate will continue, until the costs of maintaining it become too much to afford for one or both sides.

Give us some example why relation with India is more benefit to Pakistan
.and why Pakistan can't live without India .
Do Pakistan need India or India need Pakistan your expert views
Of all the neighbors in the region, no relationship is more important for Pakistan than the one with India, even more than the one with China. There can be no denying this fact.

After subduing all neighbor India still cannot subdue Pakistan and won't be able to do in the future.
Pakistani won't accept Indian hegemony and that's the fact
How can you trade or keep good relation with a goon who is forcefully occupy your land and killing your population in thousand and always thinking of harming you.
It's a shame that Pakistan don't have good leader who have self respect and don't ask any tom divk and Harry to intervene .
Just let the time pass and let Indian burn inside out from seeing Russia and China investment flowing in Pakistan and how Pakistan prosper.

After subduing all neighbor India still cannot subdue Pakistan and won't be able to do in the future.
Pakistani won't accept Indian hegemony and that's the fact
How can you trade or keep good relation with a goon who is forcefully occupy your land and killing your population in thousand and always thinking of harming you.
It's a shame that Pakistan don't have good leader who have self respect and don't ask any tom divk and Harry to intervene .
Just let the time pass and let Indian burn inside out from seeing Russia and China investment flowing in Pakistan and how Pakistan prosper.

My friend if you want to side with Pakistan on every issue here, you can change your flag and start debating.

Why you have to use a Hindu majority India flag in your avatar?

you are shaming your ummah.

Then you should mind your own business, instead of asking India for talks everyday, and everywhere. Cannot you understand that India does't want talks. That way you can look up to China and we, ours economic development. Modi is trying to convey this to you people since coming power, but the way you people are going around the world complaining about India is becoming too much.

If every time we can get a dollar from our leaders for uttering the word dialogue then we would be millionaires. Kashmir issue needs to be resolved so we can ignore India permanently and that is the only thing we have been pushing for everywhere. Atrocities in Kashmir cannont be ignored just because India demands so.

Bcoz I am Indian and I have my rights to speak my mind a.
See what India is doing in Nepal ,Bangladesh ,Maldives,Sri Lanka why to interfere in their internal matter let them do what ever they want .

My friend if you want to side with Pakistan on every issue here, you can change your flag and start debating.

Why you have to use a Hindu majority India flag in your avatar?

you are shaming your ummah.

If every time we can get a dollar from our leaders for uttering the word dialogue then we would be millionaires. Kashmir issue needs to be resolved so we can ignore India permanently and that is the only thing we have been pushing for everywhere. Atrocities in Kashmir cannont be ignored just because India demands so.

But why should India talk with Pakistan on Kashmir at all. What is it for India? Now let us not talk about atrocities in Kashmir, they are nothing before what you guys are doing to people in P0K.

My suggestion: save you country before it is too late. 180 million Pakistanis are more important than 5 million Kashmiris. We don't need you friendship, but atleast think about your own welfare.

Back
Top Bottom