What's new

Pakistan's ties with India critical to its future: United States

Been asking this question for ages. Never got a logical response.

They are plain stupid in thinking that India will come to the tables when have nothing to offer to India. They are missing big time in the art of negotiations. They should go back to 101 on negotiations.

My take on this matter is.

1. Currently no govt. or indeed an authority like the Army is case of Pakistan can give away territory in Kashmir.
If any govt. does this there will protests on the streets, the govt. will be overthrown immediately never to be elected again for 50 years and the first order of the next govt. will be to overturn the previous decision of giving away territory.

2.No country, certainly not Pakistan, the weaker claimant, can solve the issue by force either direct armed forces action or through terrorists,It has been proven that terrorists ended up doing more harm to Pakistan than India.Continuing this policy will be worse for Pakistan.Though I think India is resigned to accept it since Pakistan is run by bigger morons than the morons running India IMO.

3.India's way forward of developing and normalizing relations in a terrorism free atmosphere while keeping Kashmir on backburner seems most pragmatic and workable to me.
India will do this with or without Pakistan''s consent.

BTW India and China are doing the exact thing.
Because morons runing India are not as stupid as morons running Pakistan.

4.Once the masses are educated on both sides, they will realize this animosity is counter productive to both sides and while they were busy fighting other countries like Malaysia who got independence much later have raced ahead of them.

5.The most probable solution once that happens is either both countries will keep what they have or Pakistan will have to make some concessions since it is likely to be the weaker claimant in the dispute,

Which makes me think have Pakistani planners not run a 50 or 100 year simulation of Kashmir conflict ?
In what scenario does Pakistan win according to them ?
If I were a Pakistani planner I would tell my govt to take offer of making LoC the IB asap before India gets too strong
India is trying to do the same thing with China but China is too wily,

But why should India talk with Pakistan on Kashmir at all. What is it for India? Now let us not talk about atrocities in Kashmir, they are nothing before what you guys are doing to people in P0K.

My suggestion: save you country before it is too late. 180 million Pakistanis are more important than 5 million Kashmiris. We don't need you friendship, but atleast think about your own welfare.
Lol what have we been doing Azad Kashmir? People in Pakistani part of Kashmir have higher per capita income than any other part of Pakistan. Literacy rate is second highest after Islamabad. Region has seen least terror activity compared to any other part of Pakistan. If you are trying to quote those NDTV and IndiaTV videos where they posted a decade old videos of Muhajirs in Karachi protecting then i can only salute your stupidity.

Lol what have we been doing ***? People in Pakistani part of Kashmir have higher per capita income than any other part of Pakistan. Literacy rate is second highest after Islamabad. Region has seen least terror activity compared to any other part of Pakistan. If you are trying to quote those NDTV and IndiaTV videos where they posted a decade old videos of Muhajirs in Karachi protecting then i can only salute your stupidity.

Do you know that Indian Kashmir is growing at a rate of 15%, twice the growth rate of India. And I can discern who is a Kashmiri and who is a Muhajir

It means having good relations with India is critical for Pakistan's future.

Yes, That's a no brainer. Unless avoiding nuked Pakistan or avoiding nuked India is not critical to Pakistan and India respectively.

To prevent this good relations are vital for both countries.

Yes, That's a no brainer. Unless avoiding nuked Pakistan or avoiding nuked India is not critical to Pakistan and India respectively.

Nukes are defensive weapons, and the cost of friendship with Pakistan is too high for India to pay. So the best policy that India has before it is to all together ignore Pakistan. That is what India's has been doing since last 10 years.

meh... Diwali ka pataka hai ke ?

It's a futile exercise, trying to improve relations artificially. Better to let things drift along. It's not like India has anything to gain in particular by having good relations with Pakistan. India needs oil and Pakistan hasn't any.

Bcoz I am Indian and I have my rights to speak my mind a.
See what India is doing in Nepal ,Bangladesh ,Maldives,Sri Lanka why to interfere in their internal matter let them do what ever they want .

Yes you have right to speak whatever you have in mind but the countries you are supporting are no saints either.

Many Pakistani do not get it. To stand up against India, Pakistan must ditch projection of power by Islamofascism. Instead, Pakistan should focus on development FIRST.

When Pakistan is strong, then she have more cards to play.

What I found absolutely hilarious is the joint statement that included LET categorically. India was not even in the picture and still the US got Nawaz to include his(or rather PA/ISI's) pet dogs in the statement. That must be humiliating. :lol:

Nope! We can do without you! In other words we don't need you! Except for some onions!:P

18.png

:D

It means having good relations with India is critical for Pakistan's future.

Only in your dreams. US just want to fulfill their agenda by threatning Pakistan like that.

This is really brain fart out of the noisome mouth of uncle sam considering the same thing can also be say of the visa versa.

Back
Top Bottom