What's new

Pakistan's War - Images from the frontlines

I think that Pakistani troops will soon have the M-99 sniper rifle has. In any country will never be allowed to treat any negotiations mob! This area to fight in Chechnya and Georgia, Russia is the best example.

Thanks for the pictures, Mian Asad, just make sure you don't use IMG tags with graphic content, such as dead bodies. Only post a link and ALSO post a warning, stating that there's graphic content within that link. I've done the changes for you.

Bara operation. These are interceptor OTV according to Tamir.

49cf2f912c292ea4fb359b9290d68822.jpg

00e8ec921bd4c4315205e8c5380f54fa.jpg

Are the OTVs locally made with imported materials and are we using SAPI?

Are the OTVs locally made with imported materials and are we using SAPI?

According to Tamir bhai they are most probably from US as the local made OTV uses nylon as an outer fabric which won't stand the rough use.

Every vest has SAPI plates.

According to Tamir bhai they are most probably from US as the local made OTV uses nylon as an outer fabric which won't stand the rough use.

Every vest has SAPI plates.
But I wonder if there are any benefits to using the interceptor armor - less weight, better protection or comfort?

Either way, if we got them for "free"*, good deal.

Can Tamir bhai (why doesn't he post?) tell us why kevlar helmets are still so rare in the PA?

* Yeah, I know, nothing is truly "free".

But I wonder if there are any benefits to using the interceptor armor - less weight, better protection or comfort?

Either way, if we got them for "free"*, good deal.

Can Tamir bhai (why doesn't he post?) tell us why kevlar helmets are still so rare in the PA?

* Yeah, I know, nothing is truly "free".

Most probably they came through US aid so i am good about it.

You should ask him in the body armor thread and also send him a message so that he knows that you have asked a question.Most probably financial reasons by the PA.Its not that the helmets provide protection against rifle bullets,they have only Level IIIA protection.

So what is latest from Swat... Which areas are still hot zones? I think only small pockets of resistance are there now. And what about police in the region? has it updated as it was stated by NWFP government.

So what is latest from Swat... Which areas are still hot zones? I think only small pockets of resistance are there now. And what about police in the region? has it updated as it was stated by NWFP government.
The hot zone is right now inside ghair muslim khan's bum.

I think most of the captured Arms are Russian and American. It may be good for PA use.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom