What's new

#PakistanStandsWithJats TRENDS IN PAKISTAN!

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
rDD2Pj6.png

Thank you for your concern. :-)

Meanwhile if Pakistanis could spare 5 minutes to look at your treatment of Ahmedis and Chrisitans or stop blowing up Shias in their mosques, then it would save amnesty international some time writing up their report again next year. I am sure they would appreciate.

weren't these same jats killing muslims in india a few months ago ?

What the bullshit these pakistani's twitterati smell? Do these people really know what Jaats are demanding for? Moreover arent these jaats the same group which killed and massacred Muslims in every battle? You guys are really confused lot and keep your people in dark.

This what we call blasphamey ....

Dear Pakistanis ...... Jats are the same people who are behind the massacre of Muslims in 1947 , The place where Jat live you cant even chant a single word against India. Muslims cant even have muslim names in Jat dominated Areas in Haryana .

If you are supporting us then you are doing the biggest mistake , Our history is fully anti Islamic battles . We are farmers who love our land more then anything so better dont support us keep your support and sympathy for your own country . If you try to search you will find many communities who seek your support in your own country.

If you respect your forefathers then please dont support us :)

LOL Pakistanis supporting my community, Dear Pakistanis we don't give a damn about you and don't need your help at all. We know very well how to protect our community and our country. Although some of my fellow Indians hate us, but again we don't care, they can't even utter a word in front of us and just bark.
I am wondered you are supporting Jats who are one of the main reason of your every problem related to India :D

So you see, using twitter may look trendy, but that doesn't make you smart.

Thats because we have a massive Jat population and a big portion of them serve the Pakistan army.

Jat population in your country that you're talking about is different from the Jaats who are protesting in India. Thats why you need to understand the difference.

Thank you for your concern. :-)

Meanwhile if Pakistanis could spare 5 minutes to look at your treatment of Ahmedis and Chrisitans or stop blowing up Shias in their mosques, then it would save amnesty international some time writing up their report again next year. I am sure they would appreciate.
Hm, Ahmedis, Christians and Shias are being targeted by the same people who attacked APS and the ones that are dying in Operation Zarb e Azb. Secondly, our country goes no where close to your level of intolerance and racism where women are raped, dalits are burnt, beef-eaters are lynched, christian areas are vandalized and both Sikhs/Muslims were targeted by government-supported massacres. No wonder India has a 236 times higher assault rate than us or why its ranked the most racist country.

Jat population in your country that you're talking about is different from the Jaats who are protesting in India. Thats why you need to understand the difference.
Yes and Jats from Pakistan sympathize with Jats in India. Many pro-Sikh movements or rallies in Pakistan are held by Sikhs themselves.

as they say " begani shadi me abdulla diwana " BTW they know nothing about jats

No, Its more kind of a "Luch Fry":lol:
On the Other hand "JATs" an affluent Cast should be ashamed of themselves in asking such privileges.

Back
Top Bottom