What's new

Palestine | Road to Liberation - Updates and Discussion

I take it other way. If this attack go long it will give lot of space to Russian in Ukraine. European and American Crusaders will rush to Palestine to save Israel. New war zoon is not ideal for west as in europ Russia and other side in middle east iran and arab world againt their baster child

The Jews are retreating? The Jews are preparing to launch the biggest and worst offensive on Gaza the last 20 years. This just gave them the excuse to unleash destruction upon the Palestinians. Hamas once again played into Israeli politics and served them as the scapegoat.
Trust me if bibi could have wipped out gaza he wouldve done it a ling time ago. Gaza is not meant to be by now by ur logical point of view. Its been unger constant bombardement since i remember. Yet its still standing. And it will stand. The jews showed the world time and time again that they dont need Excuses to attack innocent civilians.. Martyrs will always fall but what ur missing out is that the cause of hamas is advancing. Nobody in hamas cares about international opinion or israeli internal politics or iran shit or saudi israeli peace deal or the global media ... Hamas has Only one goal on the ground that is to liberate al aqsa.
The others countries cant help israel againt hamas. The battle on the ground is whats important i hope u get what im trying to say.

Yes Taliban, the guy who gave you a lesson in Mazhari Sherif then you run to Americans to help you. At the end of the day ,this much was admitted on Iranian TV by Hathemi. Oh , let's nit forget, those useful Israeli missiles which helped you bomb Baghdad.
Lol keep sitting on ur fantasy chair and dreaming. It’s laughable to see that other than the Forces of Imam Hussein there are no Islamic party to fight or rise up against the forces of Evil Zionists.

It makes me laugh that rather than accepting the cold plain truth u dream about the 58th Donkey Mechanised Division of the elite Afghan Cattle Corp to go and do sumfin about the Western aggressors. Hahahahaha .. keep fantasising while we TAKE OVER THE MIDDLE EAST. And when we do and the Mahdi of the Household of Imam Hussein comes we will deal with each and every one of the TRAITORS.

Lol keep sitting on ur fantasy chair and dreaming. It’s laughable to see that other than the Forces of Imam Hussein there are no Islamic party to fight or rise up against the forces of Evil Zionists.

It makes me laugh that rather than accepting the cold plain truth u dream about the 58th Donkey Mechanised Division of the elite Afghan Cattle Corp to go and do sumfin about the Western aggressors. Hahahahaha .. keep fantasising while we TAKE OVER THE MIDDLE EAST. And when we do and the Mahdi of the Household of Imam Hussein comes we will deal with each and every one of the TRAITORS.
In your statement I don't see that you answered my accusations. Can anyone see that? For your information, I am a Bosnian. I can tell you that a brother of my grandfather died in Gaza as a captain of Yildirim group 1917. Also my grandfather was in German army ww2 on the call of Mufti Hussaini. Also , the family of Jazzar Pasha are related to me. So , please spare me of your semantics and slogans.
Let me paraphrase Grand Ayatollah Asif Muhsini " Believing in Mahdi as we Shia do , brings our religion in disrepute " ,do you know why ? Because every single narration about so called Mahdi is of unknown origin, Kamal Haydari can tell you that. Moreover, when someone reads your description of what Mahdi will do , then it is pretty obvious it is actually Dajjal. It even goes into reincarnation ( partial) just like the Kabbalist Jews

Last edited:
damn palestinian drones attacking israeli soldiers

Drones are going to play their part in this conflict and I am expecting to see a lot of the IDF land forces fall to these type of drones. Even with localised jamming by IDF, quite a few will get through.

Israel's ability to push into Gaza will be subject to drones, in the same way that Ukraine is using them against the Russians.

In your statement I don't see that you answered my accusations. Can anyone see that? For your information, I am a Bosnian. I can tell you that a brother of my grandfather died in Gaza as a captain of Yildirim group 1917. Also my grandfather was in German army ww2 on the call of Mufti Hussaini. Also , the family of Jazzar Pasha are related to me. So , please spare me of your semantics and slogans.
Maybe u shud follow ur ancestor’s trend and go to talibans to get a Full Afghani Taliban makeover, as well as goat milking lessons before embarking on a holy mission carrying the taiibani flag on to occupied Palestine and fight .

Follow ur family’s footsteps

Does this mean the end of the recent Israeli- Saudi Arabia normalisation operation by the USA ???

Will Saudi Arabia be able to withstand the force of the Arab street once the Israeli operation kicks in.

Hezbollah : we are in close contact with leaders of Palestinian resistance.

600 wounded
200 killed
60 solders taken hostage taken in custody in Gaza
250 civilian hostage taken in custody in Gaza

Huge blow to israel ...
these are nothing from military view , you idiots are giving a perfect excuse to Isreal. they will kill more innocent palestinians and rest of the world woulnt tell anything to stop israel. it is impossible for israel to not know the attack earlier, they have first class intelligent service.

once more we see stupid middle eastern people behavior

Yes Taliban, the guy who gave you a lesson in Mazhari Sherif then you run to Americans to help you. At the end of the day ,this much was admitted on Iranian TV by Hathemi. Oh , let's nit forget, those useful Israeli missiles which helped you bomb Baghdad.

It happened while the Taliban were hiding behind the civil population of Afghanistan. They don't dare to fight the US in the open.
Even a Dog is a Lion in his own street. This is true for the Taliban. They are unable to capture even a single inch of non-Muslim land or the US.
What the Taliban did, is only to bring destruction upon their own civil population, who does not even want to see the Taliban.

In a democratic election in Afghanistan, Taliban terrorists have no chance to win and the majority of the Afghan population hates them more than non-Muslims hate them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom