What's new

Palestine | Road to Liberation - Updates and Discussion

Seriously,how old are you? Who says such things?
Im serious. Taliban and hamas are observing the rulings of the Sharia conserning the matters of war.
What's your problem. Do you thing that israel is of use to ur country more than say Turkey or Egypt is?
Israel is meaningless. I promise u again no more refugee waves on ur shores is that enough for u?
Just sit back and relax

No internet or electricity in large parts of Gaza, and assive Israeli strikes hitting all cities of Gaza.

You said it was a military wing that attacked? Does this mean there is mutiny inside Hamas because this doesn't seem like planned even by Hamas? So does that mean a military wing has carried out the attack

Also only in a cult do people proudly rush to blow up themselves and others.

And also proudly sing of slaughtering others.

Right? Or did I get that wrong. Hamas songs,Iranian insistence on "martyrdom" etc.
Wrong. take the latest top gun movie in which they go to a suicide mission, did you see anybody condemning the suicide act? the question is for what cause and to serve whom.

When you kill children in front of the world media shamelessly, then someone has to give you a lesson, otherwise you will repeat it:

n00798351-b.jpg

I would say Palestinians have been very humble against Zionists murderers, we Iranians don't joke when we tell Zionist to learn the swimming!

I repeat again, there is no civilian in a battlefield.

Zionist cult members coming from around the globe armed to teeth by savage Americans to kill and occupy, there is no civilian thing in their crime, every moving soul in their front is a legit target.

Im serious. Taliban and hamas are observing the rulings of the Sharia conserning the matters of war.
What's your problem. Do you thing that israel is of use to ur country more than say Turkey or Egypt is?
Israel is meaningless. I promise u again no more refugee waves on ur shores is that enough for u?
Just sit back and relax
Third time you avoided to reply. Why is that?

Wrong. take the latest top gun movie in which they go to a suicide mission, did you see anybody condemning the suicide act? the question is for what cause and to serve whom.

When you kill children in front of the world media shamelessly, then someone has to give you a lesson, otherwise you will repeat it:

n00798351-b.jpg

I would say Palestinians have been very humble against Zionists murderers, we Iranians don't joke when we tell Zionist to learn the swimming!

I repeat again, there is no civilian in a battlefield.

Zionist cult members coming from around the globe armed to teeth by savage Americans to kill and occupy, there is no civilian thing in their crime, every moving soul in their front is a legit target.
They claim it was Palestinians who shot from that side. Or at least because they were caught in the crossfire.

So,even if Hamas killed children then,it will be ok,because moral high ground?

Palestinians responding after Israeli genocidal air strikes on Gaza murdering civilians out of blood lust:

Hamas armed wing: In response to targeting of civilian high-rise towers in Gaza, a volley of 150 rockets directed at Tel Aviv

You said it was a military wing that attacked? Does this mean there is mutiny inside Hamas because this doesn't seem like planned even by Hamas? So does that mean a military wing has carried out the attack
No mutiny ... but this decision and execution was top secret, only Hamas special forces and military was aware of it. Iran, Hezbollah, Hamas officials, no one was informed or knew.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom