What's new

Palestine | Road to Liberation - Updates and Discussion

Then the winning move is not to play.

Do some ghandi style passive resistance or whatever. It's not my style and I find it gay but I know this won't be won with brute force. Im sure there are people who could pull it off but not after today, Palestinians Image got irrevocably damaged.

This picture:

if you know anything about propaganda, this picture is worth more than a thousand dead IDF soldiers. Palestine is fucked. Nobody will support them, not even their fellow arabs.

And america just gave Israel 45 Billion dollars, this is many times the size of Iran's military budget.

If your strategy is making your enemy stronger, it's a stupid strategy.
crocodile tears for those who celebrate on the grave of Palestinian children? f@ck that b!tch.

representative of Ireland in EU Parliament exposes the dark face of Israel supporters:

massacre of 150,000 Palestinians since 2008, 33000 of them haves been children

However, if a group that presents itself as the liberation of Muslims engages in such behavior, this would shake the Muslims. If even the Turkish Armed Forces did this, I would question my support. This movement's There is no explanation.
Palestinians are Sham/Shem people (Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan), heavily influenced by Old Testament and ancient Semitic codes.

So - why not ring the sugar daddy back and say they can keep their $8 billion
$8 billion from US was fake news.

crocodile tears for those who celebrate on the grave of Palestinian children? f@ck that b!tch.
Palestinians are playing on emotions not with facts & reality
Their size is rapidly contracting
See this map:
Maps-of-Palestine-Screen-Shot.png

They should have went for talks from very beginning.Now its too late

See this map:View attachment 959375
Actually, it's all been the result of talks. there was no armed struggle in the west bank.

Zionists built a wall around Gaza to prevent their crossing, but in the west bank they are rapidly seizing their lands and advancing.

if west bank was armed earlier, Zionists would never dare to build their homes around Palestinians. I promise from now on, all Zionist cities around the Gaza will become ghost cities.

So, why is there no peace? Land and people controlled like animals in a cage with humiliation and inhumane treatment, often killed and homes destroyed. One of the worst examples of extreme abuse in history, definitely the longest.

Israelis licking Egyptians boots for a ceasefire with Hamas. Fkin losers

Last edited:
$8 billion from US was fake news.

Because they've always had this mindset: "We will take back all of it or nothing!" And they thought they would take it back. Somehow,in the future,no matter how many years or decades or how many people they would have lost,they would take back all of Palestine. They were always "No,we want it all!"

We are Muslim and supporting innocent Muslims of Palestine
He's Dalit and he picks fights everywhere though

Back
Top Bottom