What's new

Pastor eaten by crocodiles after trying to ‘walk on water like Jesus’

He later told the Herald Zimbabwe the pastor had intended to "demonstrate his faith" on the day he died. “We still don’t understand how this happened because he fasted and prayed the whole week,” he was quoted as saying by the Daily Post.

I'm going to fast and pray for a whole month and attempt to bring my weight down from 125kg to 80kg in 30 days.

image.jpg
I don't understand,
how did the crocs take off his underwear..?

Obviously the crocs did not read the commandment

image.jpg

No! An atheist should try living a rational logical science based life and not depend in any way on "divine" interference.

It's the religious ones who need to pass the Darwin test.
U mean a life of denial brought on by mixed feelings of ego and a traumatic childhood which left the individual with a deep inferiority complex, hence the rejection of god makes him feel more in control of a life voilated by others:enjoy:

U mean a life of denial brought on by mixed feelings of ego and a traumatic childhood which left the individual with a deep inferiority complex, hence the rejection of god makes him feel more in control of a life voilated by others:enjoy:

You deny the existence of Norse gods and only an inferiority riddled person with childhood trauma needs an invisible imaginary friend to feel "superior".

You were very helpful. Thank you.

You deny the existence of Norse gods and only an inferiority riddled person with childhood trauma needs an invisible imaginary friend to feel "superior".

You were very helpful. Thank you.
Yeah thats right, just throw my own jibe back at me, very creative and than u expect us to believe people like u who cant even come up with an original comeback :lol:,Logic dictates that there is an architect to everything, this is the fundamental basis of science and physics of everything in this world, u didnt just happen out of the blue did u:lol:, even a trivial thing such as creating a bycycle involves a plan, a design and the skill of an expert and this world, this perfect mathematical world with perfect creatures like human biengs happen by themselves did they? No one designed them lol, the problem with u people is that ur limited brains are incapable to percieve something which ur naked eyes cant see, that is the lowest form of human intelect and the irony of it all is that u like to pose as logical etc lol, maybe it makes u feel better, science itself is the biggest advocate and authenticator of the concept of a creator, the divide between science and religion was created by stupid men on both sides worshiping their egos nothing else, i hope u are not an archiect, u would give some serious headaches to u employer as by ur logic u would just sit there and hope the building erects itself by chance:rofl:, and denial of one god and acceptance of another are the realms of religion, u my friend are an athiest, u deny everything like a politician does when caught:taz:

Last edited:
Feel sorry, a human lost his life for a very stupid reason (invented by men), he could have been lot better than this.

BUT did he manage to walk on water before being eaten by the crocodiles?

Pastors shouldn't try to be circusmen. May his soul rest in heaven.

Back
Top Bottom