What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

we are not bullies nor stooge of some deep state thing, we believe in ballot !

Yeah right. We will see IF and WHEN Imran Khan loses election what words he will speak of that day. Let me guess.. revolution like your signature used to say? will he respect the ballot then?

Yeah right. We will see IF and WHEN Imran Khan loses election what words he will speak of that day. Let me guess.. revolution like your signature used to say? will he respect the ballot then?

I wanted to tag you but for some reason it gets messed up.

Anyway, good to found you back on PDF, I hope everything is okay with you and your loved ones.

Leave everything aside the thread is not about PTI or Imran Khan, let's stick to TQ. What's your take on this video?

[video]http://tune.pk/video/19899/HowTQadriMisleadWithhisDoublespeak[/video]

LOL yar now mqm is confused what to do about the long march, they have said we are not going to be part of any long march... :lol:

They were looking for entrance to their political era in Punjab and I guess they found TQ as scapegoat. Duh!

ofcourse, he will, he is a man of integrity !!

They were looking for entrance to their political era in Punjab and I guess they found TQ as scapegoat. Duh!

haha.. I guess so but they didnt know who was pulling his strings !

It was a good show by TQ, but since he has no political affiliation or something it was an amusement to see Pakistan's flags all around the Jalsa.

But WTH were those MQMers doing there?

ever heard of Bhanmati ka khunba ? :lol:

I wanted to tag you but for some reason it gets messed up.

Anyway, good to found you back on PDF, I hope everything is okay with you and your loved ones.

Thanks bro. Everything is good. Glad to be back here.

Leave everything aside the thread is not about PTI or Imran Khan, let's stick to TQ. What's your take on this video?

[video]http://tune.pk/video/19899/HowTQadriMisleadWithhisDoublespeak[/video]

From what I've seen there seems to be two videos combined together that depict contradictions. One is old the other was recent with some foreign news channel. I give more weight to the interview as it is recent than what was being said in the old video.

That was a huge Jalsa, much bigger IMO than the IK one.

But the substance was as usual nothing, there was nothing worth discussing except his ultimatum. And why was he against the army throughout rather than politicos?

HE WON'T come back mark my word. chill and if he does he will have exactly the same amount of support as zaid hamid! so nothing to worry about.

the only good thing would be he will undermine the power of JUI and JUI-F

marked! :p

marked! :p

well he did come back showing more "courage" then some other leaders. however, what is his point? who is he? who funded him? why have a jalsa? why question the government?

besides having a huge barelvi turnout what is he? a pakistani or a canadian? too many questions and no answers & no solutions!

Overall it was a nice show and oration, ultimatum part though is beyond me. I was expecting him to pass a very strong statement on suicide attacks.

I think there'll be a by-product for IK, PMLN is going to face another front.

well he did come back showing more "courage" then some other leaders. however, what is his point? who is he? who funded him? why have a jalsa? why question the government?

besides having a huge barelvi turnout what is he? a pakistani or a canadian? too many questions and no answers & no solutions!

You know whats funny? not long ago people asked who funded PTIs jalsas.. and your answer was?

pori dal he kali hai. british canadian citizen ab pakistan ke siasat chalain gay. aur yahan taraki k khwab dikhain gay. aik mout k soudagar aur dosra Eman ka soudagar. :tsk:
Un ke bhejey huey paisoon pe mulk chalo to theek hay lakin unhian under na aney dena, hum ne daikh lya tum main kitny qabliat hay isey lye aa rehey hain mulk chalaney

one question for uncle Tahir:

what is this change that the government SHOULD make inorder to APPEASE tahir? so that he will avert this so called long march? what does tahir want?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom