What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Thanks bro. Everything is good. Glad to be back here.

From what I've seen there seems to be two videos combined together that depict contradictions. One is old the other was recent with some foreign news channel. I give more weight to the interview as it is recent than what was being said in the old video.

I'm no one to judge someone's intentions the matter is solemnly between Allah SWT and him, but based on my personal observation; the video above I posted he repeatedly contradicted his own statements, the presence of MQMers in his Jalsa, and doing that behind a BP-glass, and on top of that he's a Canadian national and is here to save Pakistan. Doesn't all this gives you some creepy thoughts about this fellow? At least it does to me.

ever heard of Bhanmati ka khunba ? :lol:

Nai Na Yaar Bathao my Urdu is not that strong... Kia Matlab?

That was a huge Jalsa, much bigger IMO than the IK one.

But the substance was as usual nothing, there was nothing worth discussing except his ultimatum. And why was he against the army throughout rather than politicos?

No, in fact he asked army to play its part being a stake holder in elections and interim set-up!

Stake holder is electoral process? :what:

i m sure people here who passing comments against him for only 1 reason bcz he z brelvi..then do it,carry on,spread your hatred plz,,spread hatred which is your only job left...beside this. whats wrong he said in his speech?? is he said i am gonna be khalifah?? this is what your hatred told to u to think that.to say that...he talked only about problems of Pakistan..precisely not problems but a problem n i.e politicians.. ! if you guys have any personal hatred then keep that in your hearts plz,dont do it in public forum..yeah if you want to debate then debate,but NO hatred..

Un ke bhejey huey paisoon pe mulk chalo to theek hay lakin unhian under na aney dena, hum ne daikh lya tum main kitny qabliat hay isey lye aa rehey hain mulk chalaney
lolzian........ kin k paisy par mulk chala rahy hain???
ham US ke bat kar rahy they aur woh he to hamara mulk chala rahy hain ab tak. jab un say jan choty ge tab he theak ho ga pakistan. aik london main baith kar inqalab lata hai. dosra canada say aa kar inqalab lata hai. aur lata bhe kis k khilaf hai army k khilaf. pori speech us ke army k khilaf hai.

tell me any point mr. hatred which he said against army?? do you support martial law??

tell me one point mr. genious which he said was right. a person claiming to be religious and a scholor who does not value parayer. (he did not prayed during the jalsa) what type of scholor is he ??

1. he said he will march but did not tell against whome???
2. he said we are going to bring change iin pakistan but how ??
3. he said if army will come will stop. though army stayed for 5 years .. still his tone was thretning. like he is thretning army.

hahahahahaha..nr. hatred did you watch full jalsa..he do prayer namaz e ASAR before starting his speech,,i myself hear GEO ANCHOR said that doing salah tahir ul qadri will start his speech..and for namaz he end his speech before magrib..now tell me who the hell are you to account for his personal matters,his namaz is not your problem man,did you do salah 4 times today till now?? hmm

why he choose this time when election are just 3 or some months away/???
sarra time canada main guzar kar abhi hosh aya change ka???
t.t.p k khilaf aik bat nahi kahi kun khauf hai ???
khudkush k khilaf aik lafz nahi nikla kis bat ka khauf hai.
he claim that he will live 63 years. still he uses bulitproof glass. why ??

hahahahahaha..nr. hatred did you watch full jalsa..he do prayer namaz e ASAR before starting his speech,,i myself hear GEO ANCHOR said that doing salah tahir ul qadri will start his speech..and for namaz he end his speech before magrib..now tell me who the hell are you to account for his personal matters,his namaz is not your problem man,did you do salah 4 times today till now?? hmm
yes why not i pray because namaz is the defference between muslim and non beliver.
next did you see all the jalsa???
where did he pray .. anchor said he will start his speech after prayer. but he did not offer prayer. and what about maghrib. while it was adhan???

oh my God..mr. laqsmi or whatever your name is,sorry for your I.Q level man,but believe me if you want answers then do watch his speech again,by God my hands are not gonna put a huge paragraph..i have answers and for the last one which is short one..he said that he will stop army if army go to overtake?? then whatts wrong in this,and for your kind info he also said that i trust army,n thats y he said that polling camps should be under supervision of army men..

mr. i told you about asar,n anchor said he personally do salah n after that he will start his speech..and for your kind info namaz cant be offer without wadu..and i m sure in 2 millions people there will not be even 100 men who have wadu..so whoever want to do salah he go to masjid near the park..n again their namaz is certainly not your problem..tm nai apna hisab dena hai..understand/

8915_340039016103245_131241809_n.jpg

اے ایمان والو! یہود اور نصاریٰ کو دوست نہ بناؤ۔ یہ ایک دوسرے کے دوست ہیں۔ اور جو شخص تم میں سے انکو دوست بنائیگا وہ بھی انہیں میں سے ہوگا۔ بیشک خدا ظالم لوگوں کو ہدایت نہیں دیتا ۔

oh my God..mr. laqsmi or whatever your name is,sorry for your I.Q level man,but believe me if you want answers then do watch his speech again,by God my hands are not gonna put a huge paragraph..i have answers and for the last one which is short one..he said that he will stop army if army go to overtake?? then whatts wrong in this,and for your kind info he also said that i trust army,n thats y he said that polling camps should be under supervision of army men..

mr. i told you about asar,n anchor said he personally do salah n after that he will start his speech..and for your kind info namaz cant be offer without wadu..and i m sure in 2 millions people there will not be even 100 men who have wadu..so whoever want to do salah he go to masjid near the park..n again their namaz is certainly not your problem..tm nai apna hisab dena hai..understand/

Typical Pakistani, you don't listen to others, just launch your rhetoric. This is what's wrong with most of us

oh then what is your problem with this?? i have christian friends,is it wrong?? n for your info AP S,.A.W k zmane mai masjid mai non muslims b ate thai,sahaba k ghulam aksar non muslims hote thai..tou kya ksi non muslim k sath frndshp krna,usko ghar bulana ghalt hai????

Birthday celebrate ki?

main bhi karta houn :rofl:

Yar, seriously, that was lame.

main nay kuch nahi kaha Quran pak ke aya quote ke hai. agy ap ke marzi hai.
or birth day celebrate karna ??? kia yeh khula teezad nahi :lol:

Back
Top Bottom