What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Tahirul Qadri asks govt to bring 'change' by Jan 10

LAHORE: Allama Tahirul Qadri, head of Minhajul Qur’an International (MQI), said the government should improve the current setup by January 10 or else he will lead a protest march to Islamabad on January 14.

Qadri was addressing a gathering named “Siyasat nahi, Riyasat bachao” at Minar-e-Pakistan, Lahore.

Criticising those in power, Qadri said in order to save the country, the people of Pakistan must decide if they will let corrupt people represent them.

Referring to the recent investigative report on country’s lawmakers who don’t pay taxes, Qadri said such people should not be allowed to become a part of the parliament.

“How can people who themselves break laws be allowed to sit in the parliament,” he said.

He also said that the parliament formulates laws that are in favour of the lawmakers rather than the people of Pakistan.

Speaking about his political plans, Qadri said his entire agenda is in accordance with the Constitution of Pakistan.

He further added that the much-anticipated election should take place but the concerned authorities should ensure it is conducted according to the Constitution.

The leader of MQI had earlier said that he wanted revolutionary changes in political and electoral system of the country.

Qadri had said that he successfully defended the true image of Islam in the West, claiming that now they are convinced the true image of Islam is not that the one adopted by terrorists

hahahaha n here comes mr. toothseer ,oh sorry truthseer..:D okah i m typical pakistani,bt i m not,,i m in NUST,n certainly i dont think so i cant understand other peoples,okah your problem is your hatred..come out of your box..leave aside all personal matters or others personal specially of their religious matters,,okah,

mai apni brthday clbrt krta hn,n i m brelvi aur hmare maslak mai aj tak mai nai nhe suna k ye ghalt hai..okah,ab maslak par na a jana,,leave aside all,sirf duniya ki bat kro,coz tahir nai pakistan ki prblm ki bat ki hai,aur ye duniya ki bat hai..dont bring religion here,

Birthday celebrate ki?

main bhi karta houn :rofl:

Yar, seriously, that was lame.

haji sahab do you claim to be a islamic scholor?? no.
there is no defference between a normal or scholor. but a scholor holds more responsibilities then a normal person. people follow him. and our prophet says do not follow non belivers. now for a scholor celebrating birthday with christeans in vitican city???

@laiqs@mi : Bro let us not go overboard to make our points. Religion is between him and his God, he didn't offer Namaz is not a reason enough to adjudge him a non-scholar or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahaha n here comes mr. toothseer ,oh sorry truthseer..:D okah i m typical pakistani,bt i m not,,i m in NUST,n certainly i dont think so i cant understand other peoples,okah your problem is your hatred..come out of your box..leave aside all personal matters or others personal specially of their religious matters,,okah,

I don't care if you're in NUST or FAST, or even my classmate, you're still what you are. Yes, I spill hate, at least, I'm paid for it, what's your excuse?

@laiqs@mi : Bro let us not go overboard to make our points. Religion is between him and his God, he didn't offer Namaz is not a reason enough to adjudge him a non-scholar or something.
sir g i in my earlier posts said he is using religion for this cause i have never said IK or Nawaz or zardari dont pray. that was the point. ok i am out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care if you're in NUST or FAST, or even my classmate, you're still what you are. Yes, I spill hate, at least, I'm paid for it, what's your excuse?

mr. tooth,oh soorrry mr. truthseer i also dnt care abt u,but you did comment on me n i replied it..now do your own work plz,

mr. tooth,oh soorrry mr. truthseer i also dnt care abt u,but you did comment on me n i replied it..now do your own work plz,

What work, mate? I school kids like you, that's why I'm paid 100 per 3 posts

199770_10151336927144090_1721893933_n.jpg

A pleasant change to see Pakistani flags instead of those hideous party flags.

524934_460665877313848_2028526221_n.jpg

556335_3513903345041_329831627_n.jpg

laiqsami...bro you prove my point,now if you are a man enough then dont judge others,you also constantly attacking someone personality on his back...i mean on tahir..peace out

laiqsami...bro you prove my point,now if you are a man enough then dont judge others,you also constantly attacking someone personality on his back...i mean on tahir..peace out

Yes, because he's so patriotic that he doesn't even live here and only came months before an election. No, that's just a co-incidence.

How old are you again?

It was a good show huge crowd was expected and it did turn up . was it bigger then Imran's ?...that's debatable but since there was a prominent religious cleric addressing ...anything in the name of religion sells in Pakistan and people are attracted in the hope of divine blessings and mercy. was the crowd as passionate as in Imran's Jalsa ? ...may be no because it was a different crowd there were not as many youngsters i could see many middle/old aged men and women were present... Biggest loser out of this show will be N league and biggest gainer could be PTI (that depends on the future course of negotiations between PTI and Tahir ul Qadri ...IK said in one program that Dr.Tahir was his fellow friend in the Parliament ) .
My gut feeling is that Dr.sahib has taken a big risk by giving an ultimatum and then precisely announcing the date of Long March towards Islamabad ... The logistics of long march can cause headache in even the very established and resourceful parties...

Back
Top Bottom