What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

laiqsami...bro you prove my point,now if you are a man enough then dont judge others,you also constantly attacking someone personality on his back...i mean on tahir..peace out

before starting i said for a normal leader. like IK or Nawaz or any other i have never said any thing religious. but for a scholor it does not suits him. what i said. that was the point. now if people start quiting that he doesnt pray becaus tahir also did not pray in jalsa. and he is a scholor so he knows better then us. then what ???
in most of my earler posts on def.pk i said i am not here to judge any bodies faith. but for a person who claim to be a scholor. we need to point out his negatives.

over. and out.

truthseer..,,honey it is the right time,its election time,only thing which brings change in Pak is fair election,fair means fair candidates also,now its the election time you could force parties to throw out black sheeps or their is no election..so thats the coincidence,n now i have to go,

laqsmi bro if scholar is not meant to be a leader then for your info AP S.A.W and 4 caliphs are also scholars,,n i have to go,agr meri koi bat buri lgi hui ho tou i apologize 4 dat.stay blessed,

sir g i in my earlier posts said he is using religion for this cause i have never said IK or Nawaz or zardari dont pray. that was the point. ok i am out.

Please man don't go away because of me, I never meant to force you go out

Please carry on..

no emmie bro it is better to leave. rather discussing religious thing. i fear ALLAH. i may say something thing which ALLAH may ask about in akhirah. so it is good advise to leave. :)

truthseer..,,honey it is the right time,its election time,only thing which brings change in Pak is fair election,fair means fair candidates also,now its the election time you could force parties to throw out black sheeps or their is no election..so thats the coincidence,n now i have to go

You're in NUST? How?

Yes, because he's so patriotic that he doesn't even live here and only came months before an election. No, that's just a co-incidence.

How old are you again?
truthseer..,,honey it is the right time,its election time,only thing which brings change in Pak is fair election,fair means fair candidates also,now its the election time you could force parties to throw out black sheeps or their is no election..so thats the coincidence,n now i have to go,

Lmao..do not troll,whats ur point man?? what do you do?
You're in NUST? How?

Lmao..do not troll,whats ur point man?? what do you do?

I'm in NUST too, the Karachi branch (Not because of low merit number, because I didn't want to move)
you too?
You must be Imran Riaz :P

hahahaha,naah..i m 4rm isb,n i m in SEECS,N im M.IMRAN mate,
I'm in NUST too, the Karachi branch (Not because of low merit number, because I didn't want to move)
you too?
You must be Imran Riaz :P

no emmie bro it is better to leave. rather discussing religious thing. i fear ALLAH. i may say something thing which ALLAH may ask about in akhirah. so it is good advise to leave. :)

Well everyone has to fear, for the fear if felt would make our society peaceful. You have every right to disagree with him, but that disagreement got to be on basis. He swore to Allah that the event was not organised on anyone's wish so being Muslims we must respect his oath.

hahahaha,naah..i m 4rm isb,n i m in SEECS,N im M.IMRAN mate,

Sad, thought it was another guy from PNEC. There's @S.Y.A from here too :D

We should have a NUST thread. Oh well, SEECS people don't have girls, so they post here :P

I'm paid to post here for a reason, and that's why I spread hate :D

in which semester?

1st Semester, :(

Last edited by a moderator:
you are my junior man :/ we do have girls,but for time being ban hai hum par :D
Sad, thought it was another guy from PNEC. There's @S.Y.A from here too :D

We should have a NUST thread. Oh well, SEECS people don't have girls, so they post here :P

I'm paid to post here for a reason, and that's why I spread hate :D

1st Semester, :(

Last edited by a moderator:
sir why should we be afraid of him at the first place.
agar yeh pakistan ka itna he ghamkhwar hai to pakistani nationalati chor kar Canadian nationality kun le .
dosri jo banda yeh kahe k Nauzubillah ALLAH aur mohammad s.a.w.w aik hain aur jo in ko 2 kahe woh mushrik hai aisy logon ko expose bhe karna chahye aur in say logon ko apna eman bachana chahye.
in ka logon ko batana chahye k in ke haqeqat kia hai. plus yeh jhoot bohot ziada bolta hai. aur Islam ka chehra maskh kar dia hai is nay.
main is k Mazhab k bary main bilkul na likhta laikin yeh mazhab k nam par siayasat kar raha hai is liye mujhy batana para is k aqaid ka.

frist of all hving double nationalities is not a sin, & being a dual national doesnt stops him in pakistani politics, yes he may nt be in the parliment but thats not means he cant voice politicly against a croupt system, which is there to accomodate financialy & moraly croupt elites of pakistan?
following him as a religious leader?
at least he is nt pointing a gun on someones head to be his follower, like talibans?
its up to you, if want to follow him as a religious leader! & its your personal choice?
liars?
all of the pakistani political parties are lying to pakistani peoples from past 64 years or so???
i think you hve already seen his jalsa today, it was the biggest of all? isnt it?
now be ready for the show, & follow the wind of real change, on 14th jan to islamabad, SIYASAT NAHI RIYASAT ! that whats we pakistani peoples want now, & we condem this DAMOCRZY, & ELECTIONS!

Back
Top Bottom