What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

g g bilkul ap to (nauzubillah ) ALLAH or Nabi s.a.w.w say bhe ziada islam ko janty hain. agar unhon nay nahi kaha to or kisi ko haq nahi pohonchta religious harmony ka. mary chrimas ka matlab pata hai (nauzubilla) matlab ALLAH nay beta paida kia. ap religious harmony k name par yeh keh sakty ho??

Misconception. Merry means happiness, Christmas means birthday of Christ. Now if you decide that Christ is the son of Allah (Nauzubillah), then it's wrong.

Other than that, it's not even the birth date of Hazrat Isa (Alleh Salam)

g g bilkul ap to (nauzubillah ) ALLAH or Nabi s.a.w.w say bhe ziada islam ko janty hain. agar unhon nay nahi kaha to or kisi ko haq nahi pohonchta religious harmony ka. mary chrimas ka matlab pata hai (nauzubilla) matlab ALLAH nay beta paida kia. ap religious harmony k name par yeh keh sakty ho??

It was a metaphor like yours. I replied in kind.

Whatever he said was true. if he was not a MUNAFIQ we could have hoped for some good change.

this guy and all his supporters are nuts!! Future lies With Youth of Pakistan And With Imran Khan Only!!

lol-cool-story-bro-it-was-funny.jpg

Don't insult me, I am only showing you a mirror, blame the society itself for this. What I'm saying may not be my opinion but it is the opinion of so many others

this is purely your OPINON that people have OPINONS that you THINK they have!

Misconception. Merry means happiness, Christmas means birthday of Christ. Now if you decide that Christ is the son of Allah (Nauzubillah), then it's wrong.

Other than that, it's not even the birth date of Hazrat Isa (Alleh Salam)

matlab kisi ko maan behn ke gali de do aur kaho yar mera woh matlab nahi tha jo ap samjhy main to bas aisy he keh raha tha??

so what muslims do it makes it legal ???
then what about suicide bombs. t.t.p claim that they are muslims. why dont you support them as well.
what muslims do does not mean it is Islam. Muslims should follow islam rather then follwing other muslims.

^^ when will Imran Khan march? never? :lol:

Some estimates put it more than a million people showed up today at Tahir Ul Qadri's rally.

^^ when will Imran Khan march? never? :lol:

Some estimates put it more than a million people showed up today at Tahir Ul Qadri's rally.

we are not bullies nor stooge of some deep state thing, we believe in ballot !

It was a good show by TQ, but since he has no political affiliation or something it was an amusement to see Pakistan's flags all around the Jalsa.

But WTH were those MQMers doing there?

It was a good show by TQ, but since he has no political affiliation or something it was an amusement to see Pakistan's flags all around the Jalsa.

But WTH were those MQMers doing there?

LOL yar now mqm is confused what to do about the long march, they have said we are not going to be part of any long march... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom