What's new

Pathetic Behavior by Bangladeshi Cricketers in Srilanka

I don't know why they're celebrating. They're gonna lose against India anyway lol.

I don't know why they're celebrating. They're gonna lose against India anyway lol.

Problem is not that they are celebrating. The problem is the way they have celebrated.

You can't go to someone's country and destroy their property and their dressing rooms. This disgraceful.

This might be the first time I would support Indian team to beat the sh!t out of these guys.

They are still pretty much a minnow in Cricket and look at their behavior @Nilgiri @django

Problem is not that they are celebrating. The problem is the way they have celebrated.

You can't go to someone's country and destroy their property and their dressing rooms. This disgraceful.

This might be the first time I would support Indian team to beat the sh!t out of these guys.

They are still pretty much a minnow in Cricket and look at their behavior @Nilgiri @django
They are a bloody disgrace.

They really don't like Glass doors or windows whatever the hell it was ... anyways pathetic behavior , ICC should suspend those who did this .

I get your point, but being minnow/titan should not matter.

This is despicable regardless if you are good or not.

Thanks hehe, but I despise T20 lol...lately I have given up cricket altogether. I will get the post-match funsies regardless I am sure.

May be it was by accident? o_O how do you know the door broke because of "pathetic behaviour"?

As much as I hate indians and india I have to admit, the indian cricket team has NEVER EVER behaved like this even when they have been world champions. Neither have the Pakistani team. If they are behaving like this even when they are rubbish imagine how the bengladeshi cricket team would behave if they ever became good?.

I don't think any Bangladeshi player has deliberately broken that glass door. Perhaps it was an accident. We have to wait for the proof since srilankan officials r still reviewing the cctv footage to Identify the real culprit.

But generally Bangladeshi players are a well behaved bunch and usually they don't do such silly things.

And I thought that only Bangladeshi fans are hyper emotionalist. Their captain acted on field like a child who did not get chance to bat and starts to call their team back. Typically Bangladeshi

And I thought that only Bangladeshi fans are hyper emotionalist. Their captain acted on field like a child who did not get chance to bat and starts to call their team back. Typically Bangladeshi

Ricky Ponting who's arguably one of the greatest batsman and captains of all time once smashed a tv set in the dressing room after getting run out in a world cup match. PPl tend to do silly things in the hit of the moment.

Most of the fans from this Indian subcontinent r highly emotional. Not just the Bangladeshi fans.

this is disgraceful.is this match winning celebration or war winning celebration lol.

Back
Top Bottom