What's new

Pathetic Loadshedding - Not a single thread on here

Just restrengthens the fact the no one on these forums actually reside inside Pakistan, sitting in US/UK/Mid-East and copy pasting articles over news websites which don't concern the everyday issues everyone faces in Pakistan, is the usual trend on this website!!

That's a great logic.

You need to be given a award.

The rapid growth of cities is contributing to the severity of loadshedding too. Lahore now is practically all the way from Kasur to Gujranwala and from Sheikhupura to Bedian.

you seem to be a lahori... I think you share my sorrow,seeing our home turn into a mindless city?

you seem to be a lahori... I think you share my sorrow,seeing our home turn into a mindless city?

Nai reesaan meray shehr lahore diyaan!

Lahore will always destroy any challenges, including loadshedding. For mindful discussions, please go to the renovated Pak Tea House, or the many new places around the city.

Nai reesaan meray shehr lahore diyaan!

Lahore will always destroy any challenges, including loadshedding. For mindful discussions, please go to the renovated Pak Tea House, or the many new places around the city.

you got to be kidding me ?? did you fuccking see what they did with pak tea house?? I cannot sgidsgih dg sgojpdf even recognize it, the idiots not only changed the exterior but also interior.... lanat hai ..... :angry:

and you are not lahori, go away...

The situation is similar in India too. However, what I have observed is that Mumbai and Delhi have almost zero power cut. The next tier cities including Chennai and Kolkata do have power cuts occasionally, a peak of couple of hours during summer months. But the villages are facing 'loadshedding' same as in Pakistan. 6 hour power cut is minimum in summer and 12 hour cuts are not uncommon.

i think u r mistaken..dude!

Loadshedding is very rare in my small city Of Jamshedpur in Jharkhand!
Week me 2 hours is max.

N Kolkata has very rare powercuts.
The sitaution in villages is improving too bro..atleast in Bihar.

nai wasay I heard aaj kaal Lahore mein it's really bad....

2 hours off for every hour on power.

:pissed:

maybe Pakistanis should get off their damn sleep and vote in the proper people, not crooks

i think u r mistaken..dude!

Loadshedding is very rare in my small city Of Jamshedpur in Jharkhand!
Week me 2 hours is max.

N Kolkata has very rare powercuts.
The sitaution in villages is improving too bro..atleast in Bihar.

Why you indians are too much interested in our internal matters. we are not your purani mehbooba

you got to be kidding me ?? did you fuccking see what they did with pak tea house?? I cannot sgidsgih dg sgojpdf even recognize it, the idiots not only changed the exterior but also interior.... lanat hai ..... :angry:

and you are not lahori, go away...

Lala jee naraaz na huwoo!

You may not like the new PTH, but it is way better than the old decrepit place.

And you think I am not from Lahore? hahahhaaa. Shabaashey bhaijan shaabaash!

Janaab jee, ussi sardar dee machlee khaa khaa key tey payray dee lassi pee pee kay kuppa ho gaye tey tussi sahnoon lahori nahi mandey? Chalo eh naah sahi, koi faida chiker cholay khaan ta dey deyo!

Lala jee naraaz na huwoo!

You may not like the new PTH, but it is way better than the old decrepit place.

And you think I am not from Lahore? hahahhaaa. Shabaashey bhaijan shaabaash!

Janaab jee, ussi sardar dee machlee khaa khaa key tey payray dee lassi pee pee kay kuppa ho gaye tey tussi sahnoon lahori nahi mandey? Chalo eh naah sahi, koi faida chiker cholay khaan ta dey deyo!

Don't tell me you are a butt, are you?

Back
Top Bottom