What's new

Patriots of Pakistan who did not join military, do you ever feel depressed?

The Age of 2 armies clashing and Tank Battles is gone . There are much more productive ways of serving your nation.
I highly doubt it.
I believe that today we just have more options before the armies clash.
But you can never win a WAR (capture territory) without sending your army.
And that is our objective (Kashmir).

I can be wrong though.

Brother there is nothing better than bodyweight exercises. I have been going to gym on and off since I was in 10th grade that was15 years ago but you cant keep it regular when you start working. Plus you cant have gym everywhere. So when I was in university I started doing bodyweight exercises in my campus park gym and believe me I never achieved so much in gym lifting weights. My stamina, endurance and strength increased alot.

Try these exercises at home
That is great, thanks, I will try these at home.

Go join in MOD as a civilian or any defence related org if you want to feel more satisfied. Otherwise as long as you are paying your taxes and taking part in making your organisation grow. You are doing your part. You are in no way less than a soldier on the battlefield, coz ur tax money is feeding the soldier.
MOD? That would be a boring desk job most of the time just managing finances and personal files

I highly doubt it.
I believe that today we just have more options before the armies clash.
But you can never win a WAR (capture territory) without sending your army.
And that is our objective (Kashmir).

I can be wrong though.

That is great, thanks, I will try these at home.

Forget Kashmir and put your mind on Human Development Index in Pakistan and coming out of this Pandemic. Last time we used our tanks was in 1971. Tank Battles and Armies Clashing used to happen decades ago this 2020 the age of 5th Generation where cyber skills truimph anything.

People from the LOC and Durand Line say hi

In this day and age these things are becoming absolete . Air Power is another story though . Just look at Israel they have the best cyber warfare capabilities in the world and they are using that to their advantage .

Patriots of Pakistan who did not join military, do you ever feel depressed that you did not join?

What is your plan now that you know a war is coming, how are you planning to help the military/country? how are you preparing yourself?
Militaries don't fight, nations do. So if not in military, then no worries.
BTW, I don't think that war is coming.

In this day and age these things are becoming absolete . Air Power is another story though . Just look at Israel they have the best cyber warfare capabilities in the world and they are using that to their advantage .
Cyberwarfare only goes so far...

You are highly underestimating the value of a soldier. Anyways, that is not the purpose of my post today here, so I wont talk about it.

But you two go about it, I will watch and learn :)

BTW, I don't think that war is coming.

Why?

Join the police, the civil service,media,foreign affairs,education there are ways to help your country you dont only do it through military service
I already have a field to serve the country (software), even though the lockdown in the world has killed about 90% of my fragile business....

But anyways, I meant to ask how would you help the country when it is actually fighting a war.

Patriots of Pakistan who did not join military, do you ever feel depressed that you did not join?

What is your plan now that you know a war is coming, how are you planning to help the military/country? how are you preparing yourself?

The whole country cannot join the Army as patriotism is not only limited to holding a gun and fighting on the borders. That's a wrong concept,also would you care to elaborate a bit about where a war is starting?

The whole country cannot join the Army as patriotism is not only limited to holding a gun and fighting on the borders. That's a wrong concept,also would you care to elaborate a bit about where a war is starting?
Where do they start? On the border.

When? This decade.

Where do they start? On the border.

When? This decade.

There will be no war,only limited skirmishes on the border just like what's happening now. At the best there would be a tit for tat incident like 27th February but after that global community will kick in and stop both sides as a full fledged war will cause unexplainable destruction.

There will be no war,only limited skirmishes on the border just like what's happening now. At the best there would be a tit for tat incident like 27th February but after that global community will kick in and stop both sides as a full fledged war will cause unexplainable destruction.

Unless the global community itself is busy in war... (not impossible)
By the way that is also how people thought prior to world war one and two that a war will simply not happen, because it will cause too much destruction to both sides of the war, it only takes one idiot....

Anyways, thats another debate...

By the way that is also how people thought prior to world war one and two that a war will simply not happen, because it will cause too much destruction to both sides of the war, it only takes one idiot....

No offense but how old are you?

That's why there are checks and balances everywhere so that the power does not reside in the hand of one idiot.

Back
Top Bottom