What's new

PDF Being Allowed To Turn Into Pajeet Dangar Farm !!

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi guys,
Due to an ongoing project in Pakistan, been travelling back and forth thus been absent from the forum for the last six months or so. However I have been reading all the emails and messages from all the well-wishers and friends here and elsewhere, sorry if I have been unable to reply to everyone. Although I did every now and then browse through the forum but as mentioned before, for some reasons couldn't log in while in Pakistan. Anyways back in UK now for a few months so let's get rolling. Sadly it seems due to the lacklustre attitude of the PDF Admins and MODS, several credible Pakistani members have left the forum while at the same time strays and rif raff have been allowed to run amok . Specially some Bayghyrat Bhartis are allowed to have a field day liberally badmouthing Pakistan and Pakistanis .
Since some members have started threads on why XYZ is not banned or contained , well here are a few more culprits that also need the culling provided MODS are not aiming for some Nobel peace prize.
1: CallsignMaverick : Obviously some unemployed callcentre clown, spends some 20 hours each day on a Pakistani forum with the sole aim of kissing every other Indians A$$ multiple times, the Indian who insults Pakistan most even gets a licking from this loser.

2 : NG Missile Vessels: So desperate to be on a Pakistani forum that he has adopted more IDs than one would find stray dogs down slumdog street. He needs to start at least six threads daily to earn his one litre of cow cola.
Threads like, India has managed to dig a tunnel, erect a bridge, constructed a highway or even managed to paint a train saffron.
This is how desperate these Indians are to have a voice and this is what an otherwise namely Pakistan Defence Forum has been reduced to.
I can name a few other Bharti Bayghyrats who while their own house maybe on fire but they are always more interested in the smoke trickling out from Pakistani side.
All in all its a sad state of affairs as this once a reputable Pakistan Defence Forum has been reduced to Pajeet Dangar Farm .

Pakistani members need to tolerate criticism. Indians get on our nerves because they are working hard, progressing and have something to boast about whilst we Pakistanis don't have a leg to stand on. So banning them is not the solution but instead challenge them.

Pakistani members need to tolerate criticism. Indians get on our nerves because they are working hard, progressing and have something to boast about whilst we Pakistanis don't have a leg to stand on. So banning them is not the solution but instead challenge them.
We Pakistanis tolerate and accept more criticism than Indians ever will. Go on any Indian forum and see if you can find any other National except the locals indulging in blind leading blind merry-go-round. If they are doing well then good luck to them but that doesn't mean they should crawl out of their skin and start barking against Pakistan on a Pakistani forum. As much as they may dance around the fire, they also have an underbelly.

Hi guys,
Due to an ongoing project in Pakistan, been travelling back and forth thus been absent from the forum for the last six months or so. However I have been reading all the emails and messages from all the well-wishers and friends here and elsewhere, sorry if I have been unable to reply to everyone. Although I did every now and then browse through the forum but as mentioned before, for some reasons couldn't log in while in Pakistan. Anyways back in UK now for a few months so let's get rolling. Sadly it seems due to the lacklustre attitude of the PDF Admins and MODS, several credible Pakistani members have left the forum while at the same time strays and rif raff have been allowed to run amok . Specially some Bayghyrat Bhartis are allowed to have a field day liberally badmouthing Pakistan and Pakistanis .
Since some members have started threads on why XYZ is not banned or contained , well here are a few more culprits that also need the culling provided MODS are not aiming for some Nobel peace prize.
1: CallsignMaverick : Obviously some unemployed callcentre clown, spends some 20 hours each day on a Pakistani forum with the sole aim of kissing every other Indians A$$ multiple times, the Indian who insults Pakistan most even gets a licking from this loser.

2 : NG Missile Vessels: So desperate to be on a Pakistani forum that he has adopted more IDs than one would find stray dogs down slumdog street. He needs to start at least six threads daily to earn his one litre of cow cola.
Threads like, India has managed to dig a tunnel, erect a bridge, constructed a highway or even managed to paint a train saffron.
This is how desperate these Indians are to have a voice and this is what an otherwise namely Pakistan Defence Forum has been reduced to.
I can name a few other Bharti Bayghyrats who while their own house maybe on fire but they are always more interested in the smoke trickling out from Pakistani side.
All in all its a sad state of affairs as this once a reputable Pakistan Defence Forum has been reduced to Pajeet Dangar Farm .
This man looks to be severely depressed .use some recreational drug to uplift your mood. World is changing , Emarat e Islamia of Afghanistan is changed , so stop jihad and use your avenues for progress of Pakistan .

World is changing , Emarat e Islamia of Afghanistan is changed , so stop jihad and use your avenues for progress of Pakistan .
It's not going to happen. People won't tolerate this international leftist conspiracy. Your arrogance has only made it worse

The only issue I've seen is an authority bias.

True, but there is difference between constructive criticism and flat out insulting Pakistan and Pakistanis. lol.

mods are bribed like munir that's why pajeet gets away otherwise there be no tolerance i bet on indian forum pak member would have his account deleted just for replying.

There's also plenty of Binglos on this forum who use it as a mental therapy to cope with their nationality. Not that all Bangladeshi and Indian posters are trolls.

Although I respect their freedom of expression, when we had Turkish posters venting their resentment towards Pakistanis, the staff took action against them.

Clearly double standards.

Back
Top Bottom