What's new

PDF Being Allowed To Turn Into Pajeet Dangar Farm !!

Hi guys,
Due to an ongoing project in Pakistan, been travelling back and forth thus been absent from the forum for the last six months or so. However I have been reading all the emails and messages from all the well-wishers and friends here and elsewhere, sorry if I have been unable to reply to everyone. Although I did every now and then browse through the forum but as mentioned before, for some reasons couldn't log in while in Pakistan. Anyways back in UK now for a few months so let's get rolling. Sadly it seems due to the lacklustre attitude of the PDF Admins and MODS, several credible Pakistani members have left the forum while at the same time strays and rif raff have been allowed to run amok . Specially some Bayghyrat Bhartis are allowed to have a field day liberally badmouthing Pakistan and Pakistanis .
Since some members have started threads on why XYZ is not banned or contained , well here are a few more culprits that also need the culling provided MODS are not aiming for some Nobel peace prize.
1: CallsignMaverick : Obviously some unemployed callcentre clown, spends some 20 hours each day on a Pakistani forum with the sole aim of kissing every other Indians A$$ multiple times, the Indian who insults Pakistan most even gets a licking from this loser.

2 : NG Missile Vessels: So desperate to be on a Pakistani forum that he has adopted more IDs than one would find stray dogs down slumdog street. He needs to start at least six threads daily to earn his one litre of cow cola.
Threads like, India has managed to dig a tunnel, erect a bridge, constructed a highway or even managed to paint a train saffron.
This is how desperate these Indians are to have a voice and this is what an otherwise namely Pakistan Defence Forum has been reduced to.
I can name a few other Bharti Bayghyrats who while their own house maybe on fire but they are always more interested in the smoke trickling out from Pakistani side.
All in all its a sad state of affairs as this once a reputable Pakistan Defence Forum has been reduced to Pajeet Dangar Farm .
Very old complaint. @PAKISTANFOREVER tried hard and for long banged his head. Now he seems to have given up.

@AA_ @313ghazi @Trailer23 @Maula Jatt @Areesh @AlKardai @Azadkashmir @TopGun786 @Bossman @hatehs @El Sidd @GamoAccu @Hero786 @ThunderCat @fitpOsitive

bring back @-=virus=-, @indusPakistani and mods can not only keep but make these pajeets super mods for all I care
Then vote in this poll:

Hi guys,
Due to an ongoing project in Pakistan, been travelling back and forth thus been absent from the forum for the last six months or so. However I have been reading all the emails and messages from all the well-wishers and friends here and elsewhere, sorry if I have been unable to reply to everyone. Although I did every now and then browse through the forum but as mentioned before, for some reasons couldn't log in while in Pakistan. Anyways back in UK now for a few months so let's get rolling. Sadly it seems due to the lacklustre attitude of the PDF Admins and MODS, several credible Pakistani members have left the forum while at the same time strays and rif raff have been allowed to run amok . Specially some Bayghyrat Bhartis are allowed to have a field day liberally badmouthing Pakistan and Pakistanis .
Since some members have started threads on why XYZ is not banned or contained , well here are a few more culprits that also need the culling provided MODS are not aiming for some Nobel peace prize.
1: CallsignMaverick : Obviously some unemployed callcentre clown, spends some 20 hours each day on a Pakistani forum with the sole aim of kissing every other Indians A$$ multiple times, the Indian who insults Pakistan most even gets a licking from this loser.

2 : NG Missile Vessels: So desperate to be on a Pakistani forum that he has adopted more IDs than one would find stray dogs down slumdog street. He needs to start at least six threads daily to earn his one litre of cow cola.
Threads like, India has managed to dig a tunnel, erect a bridge, constructed a highway or even managed to paint a train saffron.
This is how desperate these Indians are to have a voice and this is what an otherwise namely Pakistan Defence Forum has been reduced to.
I can name a few other Bharti Bayghyrats who while their own house maybe on fire but they are always more interested in the smoke trickling out from Pakistani side.
All in all its a sad state of affairs as this once a reputable Pakistan Defence Forum has been reduced to Pajeet Dangar Farm .

It is a huge problem.

Pakistani members need to tolerate criticism. Indians get on our nerves because they are working hard, progressing and have something to boast about whilst we Pakistanis don't have a leg to stand on. So banning them is not the solution but instead challenge them.
No better solution is the faujeets in Pakistan and their ideological cousins on the forum be taken to task, not competing in a shouting match with pajeets at the disadvantage of 100 to 1 ratio. Your voices will be drowned.

Pakistani members need to tolerate criticism. Indians get on our nerves because they are working hard, progressing and have something to boast about whilst we Pakistanis don't have a leg to stand on. So banning them is not the solution but instead challenge them.

Muhajir neo-liberal spotted.

That is the problem with mass uncontrolled unwashed Indian immigration flooding PDF , this is destroying our forum sometimes I struggle and wonder Are there any Pakistanis left in PDF ?

Muhajir neo-liberal spotted.

Well if he’s and others like him are not proud to be Pakistani let them emigrate.

It's a menace however you are one of the few members who gives it to these Gangus in a language they deserve and understand .
Its more fun when you get to say it to them on their face - no matter who they are.

They always pussy out in their Malabari tone: "No, no...its okay. I don't want to fight, Saar."

That is the problem with mass uncontrolled unwashed Indian immigration flooding PDF , this is destroying our forum sometimes I struggle and wonder Are there any Pakistanis left in PDF ?

Same with Bangladeshis, not to mention Muhajir neo-liberals encouraging them. And we already know Muhajir neo-liberals will never live in India & Bangladesh despite promoting them.

This man looks to be severely depressed.
First off..., @Windjammer is a #Legend here on [PDF] for well over a decade.

Windjammer vs.jpg

You look like the Bronze Medalist from the Special Olympics.​

You..., well not even your own know of your existence. That is unless you've been reincarnated after being permanently Banned in the past.

Clearly you have all the signs as one of the retards from
***.jpg

First off..., @Windjammer is a #Legend here on [PDF] for well over a decade.

View attachment 957719
You look like the Bronze Medalist from the Special Olympics.​

You..., well not even your own know of your existence. That is unless you've been reincarnated after being permanently Banned in the past.

Clearly you have all the signs as one of the retards from View attachment 957718 .
Lol. He is a fool. Running up posts on PDF as a Pakistani is the thing mostly unemployed do.

It's not just criticism.

I don't mind someone challenging me on logic.

But these besharam beghairats do name calling at every opportunity, bringing down the quality of the discourse.

Calling me a "lungi" at every post, and other choice names.

You have to put a muzzle on that category.

Its more fun when you get to say it to them on their face - no matter who they are.

They always pussy out in their Malabari tone: "No, no...its okay. I don't want to fight, Saar."
I know dude, Bakhtoras feel brave behind the screens and when they crawl on these forums they act as if they are the ones feeding and providing security to free world .
Nowadays they are trying to ridicule Canada as well, I guess those Canadians trying to enter India illegaly must be cursing their stars.

Lol. He is a fool. Running up posts on PDF as a Pakistani is the thing mostly unemployed do.
Is that why most of your countryfellows keep adopting fake IDs just to be waste of space .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom