What's new

PDF Being Allowed To Turn Into Pajeet Dangar Farm !!

dard hua?next time i will be using lube on you
Chindoo sees news about rape in his country. What does he do? Be ashamed? Nope, the Tanatani Chindoo will threaten the guy posting it with rape! Just like kallu Krishna! No doubt you're his spitting image.

this is horrible mullhe so when are you going to lunch jihad against india? can't go against the superior jews dint work out well for ya
Why should I launch a zihad to stop Chindoos from raping other Chindoos? Isn't that what you have Modi-zi for? What are 1 billion Chindoos doing while Poojaris and tantriks are running around raping and murdering kids? Stuffing lingams in their behinds? Go do something! Pazeet has spent pages taking about ghairat while no doubt there's a nanga Bramen raping his sister in a nearby Ashram.

according to global crime index india seems to be doing way better than bd
Look at my flag, you zahil Chindoo. I'm not from Bangladesh.

taliban and iran flogs its women for not wearing headscarfs also other barbaric stuff pakistan has blasphemy law you are not better at all
Chale chal, both are better than packs of rapist Poojaris and murderous tantriks.

what is it that you do that makes you superior
Oye chindoo, I'm not the one saying I'm superior, it's your OWN vile rotten texts which say you're inferior ⚫ lingam worshiping bandar. Once again, read:
👇👇👇
1697304801205.png

1697304845748.png

Chindoo sees news about rape in his country. What does he do? Be ashamed? Nope, the Tanatani Chindoo will threaten the guy posting it with rape! Just like kallu Krishna! No doubt you're his spitting image.

you called me a rapist which i firmly deny what ever happened between us you and i it ws totally consensual ,but for your safety considering it's against islam to smash another men it is .. punishable by death i will let you slide
Why should I launch a zihad to stop Chindoos from raping other Chindoos? Isn't that what you have Modi-zi for? What are 1 billion Chindoos doing while Poojaris and tantriks are running around raping and murdering kids? Stuffing lingams in their behinds? Go do something! Pazeet has spent pages taking about ghairat while no doubt there's a nanga Bramen raping his sister in a nearby Ashram.
you're a proud muslaman i'm not a proud anything but indian ..you should be defending muslims from hindutva india and palestine bunch of pakistani refuges amongst them Palestinian you never know it could be your sister getting smashed by some idf guy they are not sparing anyone

Look at my flag, you zahil Chindoo. I'm not from Bangladesh.
to me you're all the same i personally think you act more like a termite bong than a pakistani to be honest i could be wrong it's not like pakistanis are doing any better if you look up the index
Chale chal, both are better than packs of rapist Poojaris and murderous tantriks.
says who?you ?you are a nobody no one cares you couldn't even build consensus amongst your fellow muslim mumaliks oic a total failure lmao clowns murdering each others hilarious test subjects
Oye chindoo, I'm not the one saying I'm superior,
glad your kind always gloat about how they are superior to hindus finally i indiapositive humbled this terror worshiping mullah he no longer feels superior good

It looks like Indians are finding it hard to get over the term 'pajeet dangar farm' and will not stop until the thread is closed off.

Btw pajeet dangar farm 🤣

between us you and i it ws totally consensual
Is this what kallu Krishna thought when he used his freakish blue lingam on Rukmini?
i'm not a proud anything but indian
You're a proud Bharati but you'll stand back and let people molest and rape Bharati women! And then you come to lecture me about how I'm not going to Gaza lmao! Abey salay Chindoo, there're probably Dalit girls who are Bharatis just like you getting buggered out by some obese Tanatani Braman in your neighbouring slum. Go stop one to prove how much of a proud Bharati you are and then come back here. Dekh Chindoo, how poojaris are stuffing your Bharati devis with their shivlings. Go show much of a Chindoo sher you are:
👇👇👇
New Project.png

to me you're all the same i personally think you act more like a termite bong than a pakistani to be honest i could be wrong it's not like pakistanis are doing any better if you look up the index
Actually, Pakistan is doing better than Chindoo Rashtra on the index you posted! The sheer amount of zahiliyat coming from you confirms you're some Krishna-resembling SC pile of gobar who has coasted through his life on reservations and quotas - a bandar like you telling us we're the same as Bangladeshis is a real joke.
says who?you ?you are a nobody no one cares you couldn't even build consensus amongst your fellow muslim
Lol Chindoo thinks it's only me who think a blasphemy law is better than living with beastly poojari rapejeets who are so desperate to get "non-black non-Hindu pussy" (before you shriek about my Chindoooooooophobic racism, this is a quote from Chindoos like you - see link), they'll dress their own sisters in hijabs and rape them.
👇👇👇

hindus finally i indiapositive humbled
Did the Rig Veda calling you an impious Dasyu for being dark-skinned make you feel even more humbled?
👇👇👇
1697342278265.png

Last edited:
Is this what kallu Krishna thought when he used his freakish blue lingam on Rukmini?
what's your obsession with lingams ?is it not haram ?mera wala accha nhi laga mullhe?
You're a proud Bharati
yes and we are better than you

but you'll stand back and let people molest and rape Bharati women! And then you come to lecture me about how I'm not going to Gaza lmao!
molestation and crimes are nothing new happens everywhere, obviously to mullahs it's halali they don't mind raping little boys meanwhile superior jews are about to invade gaza rape your women take your land what are you going to do about it mullhe cuck mujahid ?

fair tall handsome beef eating musalmans submitting to jewish overloads
Abey salay Chindoo, there're probably Dalit girls who are Bharatis just like you getting buggered out by some obese Tanatani Braman in your neighbouring slum. Go stop one to prove how much of a proud Bharati you are and then come back here. Dekh Chindoo, how poojaris are stuffing your Bharati devis with their shivlings. Go show much of a Chindoo sher you are:
👇👇👇

View attachment 961998

when it comes to crime rates muslims are at the top 3 even outside the subcontinent (uk/us) lol not even the educated bunch are savages everywhere ya go when are you gonna learn ? no wonder you had to suffer thru Waterboarding and other severe inhuman tortures that is your aukat mullhe

MV5BMjEzNjEyMjkwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDMyNDIzOA@@._V1_.jpg

Actually, Pakistan is doing better than Chindoo Rashtra on the index you posted!
yes a proud moment for pakistanis now what are you going to do about it?indians are obviously getting away with molesting musalmans hence the rating it's high time you fix up the hindus can't fight hindus can't fight jews what are you good for?can't protect your shiite,couldnt protect christians /ahmadis no wonder these termits bongs had to fight back and break apart next in line are baclohis and wazirs you already surpassed afghans in terms of casualties not looking good at all
The sheer amount of zahiliyat coming from you confirms you're some Krishna-resembling SC pile of gobar who has coasted through his life on reservations and quotas - a bandar like you telling us we're the same as Bangladeshis is a real joke.
Actually you're both are in the same league termites obey hindus they speak up against pakjabi musalmans cry genocide speak up against the canadian gov't they are a loyal dog much like how u mullahs obey your amreeki and chinese overlords
Lol Chindoo thinks it's only me who think a blasphemy law is better than living with beastly poojari rapejeets who are so desperate to get "non-black non-Hindu pussy" (before you shriek about my Chindoooooooophobic racism, this is a quote from Chindoos like you - see link), they'll dress their own sisters in hijabs and rape them.
yes nobody cares about your stupid law outside your mulk no wonder they are burning your books and stripping you off your ninja outfits globally

https://www.dawn.com/news/1753759 ex PM OF PAk ,now one can only imagine.... aam logo k sth kiya karte ho...shame pathetic can't fight the jews or hindus but will murder your own musalmans this is global trend amongst muslims

what's your obsession with lingams ?is it not haram ?mera wala accha nhi laga mullhe?

yes and we are better than you

molestation and crimes are nothing new happens everywhere, obviously to mullahs it's halali they don't mind raping little boys meanwhile superior jews are about to invade gaza rape your women take your land what are you going to do about it mullhe cuck mujahid ?

fair tall handsome beef eating musalmans submitting to jewish overloads

when it comes to crime rates muslims are at the top 3 even outside the subcontinent (uk/us) lol not even the educated bunch are savages everywhere ya go when are you gonna learn ? no wonder you had to suffer thru Waterboarding and other severe inhuman tortures that is your aukat mullhe

MV5BMjEzNjEyMjkwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDMyNDIzOA@@._V1_.jpg

yes a proud moment for pakistanis now what are you going to do about it?indians are obviously getting away with molesting musalmans hence the rating it's high time you fix up the hindus can't fight hindus can't fight jews what are you good for?can't protect your shiite,couldnt protect christians /ahmadis no wonder these termits bongs had to fight back and break apart next in line are baclohis and wazirs you already surpassed afghans in terms of casualties not looking good at all

Actually you're both are in the same league termites obey hindus they speak up against pakjabi musalmans cry genocide speak up against the canadian gov't they are a loyal dog much like how u mullahs obey your amreeki and chinese overlords

yes nobody cares about your stupid law outside your mulk no wonder they are burning your books and stripping you off your ninja outfits globally

https://www.dawn.com/news/1753759 ex PM OF PAk ,now one can only imagine.... aam logo k sth kiya karte ho...shame pathetic can't fight the jews or hindus but will murder your own musalmans this is global trend amongst muslims

His obsession with Lingam has been explained in another ongoing thread. It's jsut chhoti-lulli energy. Ignore it

As I said, @INDIAPOSITIVE will know how many Pakistanis blow their nose before breakfast daily, but he is totally oblivious or rather ignorant to what's happening in his own living room. The attitude reminds me of the cow grazing in the jungle, suddenly a Tiger appears and the cow quickly shuts it eyes....hoping the Tiger will not see it either .

MY obsession with lingams? You're the people who worship them, build temples for them, have perverted rituals where you pour milk on them. I'm just pointing it out. If I have an obsession for merely talking about it, what does that make the average nanga poojari pervert who has dedicated his existence to doing pooja to them?

molestation and crimes are nothing new happens everywhere
Chindoo thinks this happens everywhere so it's OK for people to launch a long campaign of gangrape and ethnic and him to just watch and observe with a lingam lodged up his backside:
👇👇👇
1697374621194.png

when it comes to crime rates muslims are at the top 3 even outside the subcontinent
Lmao Chindoo, don't disown the crime index YOU posted. Who is leading in crime between the two of us. Is it evil zihadi Pakistan or you're 10 trillion year old Tanantani Kuchra guided vishwaguru?

Is it Pakistan where SHILU TRIPATHI raped a woman inside his filthy temple under the pretext that as a BRAMAN he has special powers brought to him by RAPIST BHAGWANS or was it in your Vishwaguru?
👇👇👇

Is it Pakistan where DILIP YADAV killed his OWN MOTHER and then feasted on her as part of a deranged VEDIC RITUAL to please RAPIST BHAGWANS or was it in your Vishwaguru?
👇👇👇

Is it Pakistan where MOTILAL raped an 18-year old woman because TANATANI KUCHRA deluded her into thinking that RAPIST POOJARIS can help cure her of "evil spirits" or was it in your own Vishwaguru?
👇👇👇

yes a proud moment for pakistanis now what are you going to do about it?indians are obviously getting away with molesting musalmans hence the rating it's high time
You can't make this up lmao. This Chindoo thinks the high crime index in Vishwaguru is because Chindoos are molesting Mujlimj in Bharat, so it's OK! This cuck will let Bramen take his women and justify it by assuming it's happening to Mujlim women too!

Actually you're both are in the same league
Actually you're a SC chimp who has no authority on this matter since you're physically indistinguishable from most of the insects and rodents on this planet. Let me remind me of what you look like and what upper-caste Chindoos think about you:
👇👇👇
1697375671223.png

1697375704498.png

1697375712312.png

New Project (1).png

Missed the point, reservationchaap, the point is that no one would choose a pack of rapist poojaris with 2 inch lingams over a simple law. This Chindoo's brain has been hollowed out by fairytales of rapist bhagwans enough to think that this is preferable to a blasphemy law:
👇👇👇
1697375841418.png

His obsession with Lingam has been explained in another ongoing thread. It's jsut chhoti-lulli energy. Ignore it
I'll pose the same question I directed to CHINDOONEGATIVE to you, Chindoo. If I'm "obsessed" for merely posting about it, what does that make the average Chindoo who will erect temples solely to do pooja to a lingam? Is the 1 billion strong Chindoo nation a country of people with choti lullis who have been driven to worship Shiva's big and fat lulli?

MY obsession with lingams? You're the people who worship them, build temples for them, have perverted rituals where you pour milk on them. I'm just pointing it out. If I have an obsession for merely talking about it, what does that make the average nanga poojari pervert who has dedicated his existence to doing pooja to them?

Hindus worship lingmas, so why is a terror worshiping mullah obsessing over lingmas ?is it not haram shouldn't you be obsessing over your terrorr manuals ?how to blow up kafir hindus ?
Chindoo thinks this happens everywhere so it's OK for people to launch a long campaign of gangrape and ethnic and him to just watch and observe with a lingam lodged up his backside:
👇👇👇
take out that evil terror manual out your *** and read something more productive, you are way off the mark

it was not okay then it's not okay now

Lmao Chindoo, don't disown the crime index YOU posted. Who is leading in crime between the two of us. Is it evil zihadi Pakistan or you're 10 trillion year old Tanantani Kuchra guided vishwaguru?

it's not just india everywhere you go muslims are the biggest culprits they have the highest number of crime rates

Muslims in UK & West have highest "Crime Rates" as per community %.Rape rate by Muslims in UK is 3-4 times of community %While Hindus have lowest crime rates in UK.

thats nearly 3-4 times their population

F5-odR0WkAAwB9M

FXq3wHKVsAImWV7

bunch of terror worshiping jihadist no wonder they use you as test subjects fking mullhe

Is it Pakistan where SHILU TRIPATHI raped a woman inside his filthy temple under the pretext that as a BRAMAN he has special powers brought to him by RAPIST BHAGWANS or was it in your Vishwaguru?
is it India where This mullah raped 4 kids inside a mosque.

👇👇👇

Is it Pakistan where DILIP YADAV killed his OWN MOTHER and then feasted on her as part of a deranged VEDIC RITUAL to please RAPIST BHAGWANS or was it in your Vishwaguru?
👇👇👇

Is it Pakistan where MOTILAL raped an 18-year old woman because TANATANI KUCHRA deluded her into thinking that RAPIST POOJARIS can help cure her of "evil spirits" or was it in your own Vishwaguru?
👇👇👇

You can't make this up lmao. This Chindoo thinks the high crime index in Vishwaguru is because Chindoos are molesting Mujlimj in Bharat, so it's OK! This cuck will let Bramen take his women and justify it by assuming it's happening to Mujlim women too!

yes and they are also criminals so prolly why they deserve it everywhere they go as i said with proof they are troublemakers

can't defend musalms from evil hindutva couldnt defend imran khan, couldnt kick out that french ambassador looks likeyou dont mind letting the superior french humiliate your prophet and burn your books lol cuck ! can't defend unarmed palestinians from evil jews

here is an update

THEY DON'T CONSIDER YOU AS HUMANS AUKAT

Actually you're a SC chimp who has no authority on this matter since you're physically indistinguishable from most of the insects and rodents on this planet. Let me remind me of what you look like and what upper-caste Chindoos think about you:
👇👇👇
View attachment 962170
View attachment 962172
View attachment 962173
View attachment 962174

Is this why

Pakistan Army aimed to change Bengali race through rape​

even these rodents are superior to namazai mullahs can't fight can't win any sporting event, economy in shambles meanwhile these rodents are successfully hosting events after events attracting billions worth of investments pathetic even your arab overloards puts you in your place and picks india over you terror worshiping lunatics no wonder they use you as test subjects for war they currently bombing the f out of you and you being a cuck can do nothing but take on the humiliation your true aukat mullhe

looks like termites are lesser muslims speaking of which arabs don't consider you as real muslims either they rather invest in hindutva india while treating you as slaves
Missed the point, reservationchaap, the point is that no one would choose a pack of rapist poojaris with 2 inch lingams over a simple law. This Chindoo's brain has been hollowed out by fairytales of rapist bhagwans enough to think that this is preferable to a blasphemy law:
👇👇👇
View attachment 962175

Horrible but it's not just hindutva be fair it's also the jews the Europeans that are banning your ninja outfits and burning your books , amreekcunts killed millions of you as test subjects for war they are not stopping ,but what are you going to do about it you fking cuck mullhe?

NOTHING

Last edited:
Hindus worship lingmas, so why is a terror worshiping mullah obsessing over lingmas ?is it not haram shouldn't you be obsessing over your terrorr manuals ?how to blow up kafir hindus ?
How is it haram to point out you worship Shiva's fat schlong, gobarchaap? This is my way of doing missionary work and dawah - showing you fanatical lingam poojaris how silly it is to worship this
👇👇👇
11092_1637560209807081_8430869564736535382_n (1).png

take out that evil terror manual out your *** and read something more productive, you are way off the mark
Way off the mark on what? This Chindoo now pretending Bharati women weren't being paraded around naked while he was stuffing his behind with Shiva's blue lingam. Let me remind you what was happening a few months ago in Vishwaguru.
👇👇👇
1697384330529.png

Where was Modi-zi huh? Was he the one forcing lingams into your backside?

Sickening for a rapist Chindoo to even bring up Zaynab when in his own country, he was likely on the streets chimping out and shrieking about how a guy called Shri Ram is apparently homosexual when the Poojari rapists of Asifa had been caught:
👇👇👇

Chindoo went from claiming the high crime index in Bharat is because of Tanatanis molesting Mujlims to now arguing it's because of evil Mujlimj themselves. Can't make this up lmao. Anyway, Tanatanis shouldn't cry about crime when they elect rapists and criminals. Dekh. Your parliament is filled to the brim with Tanatani lowlife who've raped and plundered you cucks and now get to rule over you. Show your Bharati patriotism by removing these people, Chindoo:
👇👇👇
1697384568080.png

Pakistan Army aimed to change Bengali race through rape​

This is Chindoo cope lmao, same as the 3 gorillion Bengali Chindoo Landits who were genocided. Anyway, the Bengali race being changed doesn't change the fact you look like this:
👇👇👇
1697384750914.png

but what are you going to do about it you fking cuck mullhe?
LMAO Chindoo calling me a cuck because I'm not going to Ijrael, when he is unable to do take care of rapist poojaris molesting his mothers and daughters in HIS OWN COUNTRY! Reminder to you, Chindoo cuck:
👇👇👇
1697384828587.png

How is it haram to point out you worship Shiva's fat schlong, gobarchaap? This is my way of doing missionary work and dawah - showing you fanatical lingam poojaris how silly it is to worship this
👇👇👇
View attachment 962218

looks like you are finally giving up on the book of terror good really loving the lingmas?okay ,i don't mind you obsessing over lingmas long as you give up on that terror manual, maybe now you can finally do something productive in your life and stop with terror attacks around the globe then playing victim when the world gives you back and then some im glad i could help
Way off the mark on what? This Chindoo now pretending Bharati women weren't being paraded around naked while he was stuffing his behind with Shiva's blue lingam. Let me remind you what was happening a few months ago in Vishwaguru.
👇👇👇
View attachment 962219

Where was Modi-zi huh? Was he the one forcing lingams into your backside?

where was imran where are pakistanis when military dethroned your popular leader ?where was imran and the military when nato attacks and killed you like pest where was your military when ttp /afghans attacks you at will ,where are the leaders of the musalman world while gaza suffers and are currently under attack no food no land what happen to the concept of ummah ?
you are letting him down.. do something geez who's forcing that book of terror up your *** why won't you defend your fellow musalamsn from the big bad evil jews?
are you giving up? white flags ?down on your knees apologize for the terror attack they might let you live mullhe say sorry mulllhe

''i will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim'' ring any bells?

Sickening for a rapist Chindoo to even bring up Zaynab when in his own country, he was likely on the streets chimping out and shrieking about how a guy called Shri Ram is apparently homosexual when the Poojari rapists of Asifa had been caught:
👇👇👇
pedo worshiper will ignore all the rapes and terror that is taking place all over his country and look the other way and play victim when he gets a taste of his own medicine lol do something about it you won't
Chindoo went from claiming the high crime index in Bharat is because of Tanatanis molesting Mujlims to now arguing it's because of evil Mujlimj themselves. Can't make this up lmao. Anyway, Tanatanis shouldn't cry about crime when they elect rapists and criminals. Dekh. Your parliament is filled to the brim with Tanatani lowlife who've raped and plundered you cucks and now get to rule over you. Show your Bharati patriotism by removing these people, Chindoo:
👇👇👇

yes they are troublemakers fact do not lie even chinese had to put you under

internment camps

,mullhe our politicians may or may not be criminals they are still doing far better than pakistanis numbers don't lie you are downgrading degrading yourself ,even your own ppl hate your politicians and military folks you can't fix anything cuck slave of america and china no self-respecting muslim will tolerate this they will wage jihad

This is Chindoo cope lmao, same as the 3 gorillion Bengali Chindoo Landits who were genocided. Anyway, the Bengali race being changed doesn't change the fact you look like this:
👇👇👇
View attachment 962222
yet they are doing better than mullah test subjects of amreeka

LMAO Chindoo calling me a cuck because I'm not going to Ijrael, when he is unable to do take care of rapist poojaris molesting his mothers and daughters in HIS OWN COUNTRY! Reminder to you, Chindoo cuck:
👇👇👇

good you are finally giving up you finally acknowledge that jews are superior to musalmans you can't fight jews where is that white flag cuck ?giving up already no mercy

a cuck bc

you can't defend muslamns inside and outside the subcontinent

coudln't defend prophets honor

couldn't defend against the regime change op

can't fight terrorists

beef eating fair tall handsome mullahs getting destroyed by veggie eating kale indians at sporting events

couldn;t build any consensus amongst islamic mumalik to punish india post kashmir events
aukat mulllhe aukat

imran rotting inside a jail cell

all the torture and rape from the military goes unpunished, looks like allah is with us

look at this

butcher of gujurat is not only free but also receives

]https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...ith-highest-civilian-award-1591334-2019-08-25[/URL]

list is too long i can go on an on

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom