What's new

PDF Being Allowed To Turn Into Pajeet Dangar Farm !!

take it up wtih nz then he is the one doing same 2 same we are only reciprocating, wow even the
Idk who tf nz is, but the charts speak for themselves. Stick to your caste system and do sem2sem with fellow chamars and other associated bandars.
manipur willbe fixed no matter how fkd it is right no it is here to stay india is also the most populous country on the planet can
By who? Average Chindoo is busy begging Jewish women to take them as a husband. If Krishna wasn't a rapist himself, I'm sure the Karma system would punish you, but I guess you'll be upgraded to a slightly lighter skinned pajeet in your next life for letting Meiteis gangrape.
it does provide your telegram find out
Don't have it, post it here.

Nice way of saying they don't exist. I guess it's fine if you cope that way, especially when Modi-zi won't stop sending gopis to do mujras for foreign dignitaries.

Don't have it, post it here

Don't have it, post it here

Last edited:
Idk who tf nz is, but the charts speak for themselves. Stick to your caste system and do sem2sem with fellow chamars and other associated bandars.

your racism against Punjabi's are Duly noted but he is your ex PM show some respect
By who? Average Chindoo is busy begging Jewish women to take them as a husband. If Krishna wasn't a rapist himself, I'm sure the Karma system would punish you, but I guess you'll be upgraded to a slightly lighter skinned pajeet in your next life for letting Meiteis gangrape.

i legit have the videos i swear i'm not making this up lol they let arabs hunt internationally protected bird species

'Pervez Musharraf sold 4,000 Pakistanis to US, other countries'​

how does this surprise anyone ?lol ridiculous

As the story goes, an Indian walks into a restaurant in London, he looks around and sits at a table with some food on plates left by a previous diner. The Indian man looks around and quickly scoffs the left overs.
Eventually when the waiter approaches him to take his order, the Indian man rudely tells the waiter that ...the table cloth has stains and glass signs of lipstick...and promptly walks out.
Something you Indians indulge in all day long.
Whatever the case, no Nationals are as submissive as the Indians specially in the Gulf countries, thus even end up being locked in cages like animals.

im.png

SAVE_20200422_222033.jpeg

To be honest we have a moderation problem.‘I don’t mind the funny trolls, it’s the rabid racists that need a long vacation from PDF.

To be honest we have a moderation problem.‘I don’t mind the funny trolls, it’s the rabid racists that need a long vacation from PDF.
But sadly it seems the other way around with MODS being absent and the strays running around . When you highlight this, the same lowlife start crawling out of their skin.

CHINDOONEGATIVE I can easily point numerous pajeets who've made posts moaning and whining about Pakistanis saying mean things and asking mods to ban them. Chindoos take the cake on RR on this forum.
Another K .........ry baby ? :D

Zahil beast, kindly look at what was requested from CHINDOONEGATIVE:
👇👇👇
i mean you do host mujra parties for them arab masters

your racism against Punjabi's are Duly noted but he is your ex PM show some respect
Where's my racism against Punjabis? Hell, how am I being racist at all? All I'm doing is repeating what the "Rig Weda" says about the average Hindu.
👇👇👇
New Project (1).png

i legit have the videos i swear i'm not making this up lol they let arabs hunt internationally protected bird species
You went from saying you have videos of mujras for Arabs to videos of Arabs hunting lmao. Least slimy Chindoo Tanatani. Can't even commit to a position.

Zahil beast, kindly look at what was requested from CHINDOONEGATIVE:
👇👇👇
abbe gadhe so belly dancing thomkas somewhat makes it any better?you are too much of a pussy to share your telegram
Where's my racism against Punjabis? Hell, how am I being racist at all? All I'm doing is repeating what the "Rig Weda" says about the average Hindu.
my mind is too complex for a cuck like you read the context nz is loved by punjabis figure it out

idc about religion i am not a religious guy this could be out of context much like how ,people equate islam with terrorism and all sort of other nonsense doesn't make it true or does it?ask hindus not me

gaza has seen more death so has pakistan ,manipur is doing better than both gaza and pakistan manipur is also is an internal conflict while Palestinians are getting bombarded by superior jews and afghans are culling your likes

You went from saying you have videos of mujras for Arabs to videos of Arabs hunting lmao. Least slimy Chindoo Tanatani. Can't even commit to a position.
so according to this dumb mullah letting arabs hunt your precious protected birds are okay selling your ppl to white masters are okay but some how doing mujra party is haram?did you forget how your kind would smuggle pakistanis brides to china?

this is your aukat mullha

abbe gadhe so belly dancing thomkas somewhat makes it any better?
No, I'm saying that those aren't "wideos" you mujras to Arabs? Now it's become blatantly obvious you were lying about it, and that the only "wideos" of these mujras to Arabs are of pajeetni gopis and devis. Least deceptive Tanatani Chindoo. Did Hanuman give you 50 karma points for lying to a mleccha? Will you now be reincarnated in your next life as a cow as a reward?

my mind is too complex for a cuck like you read the context nz is loved by punjabis figure it out
idc about religion i am not a religious guy this could be out of context much like how
It's not out of context. High-caste Chindoos are descendants of steppe invaders. They are lighter skinned. Low-caste Chindoos are descendants of the native inhabitants and happen to be darker. All your religious texts are window dressing to reinforce this heirarchy.

1697296239902.png

1697296273644.png

1697296288542.png

Ye tera ganda dharam hai Chindoo, don't pussyfoot around it.

manipur is also is an internal conflict
Manipur is an internal conflict so it should be even easier for virat Tanatani Bharatis like you to head over there and stop women from getting stripped and gangraped. But Tanatanis too busy begging for Ijraeli Vife to care about this:
1697296405968.png

so according to this dumb mullah letting arabs hunt your precious protected birds are okay selling your ppl to white masters are okay but some how doing mujra party is haram?did you forget how your kind would smuggle pakistanis brides to china?
I didn't say that you zahil gobar brained bandar poojari. When you say you have "wideos" of something, I expect to see them. It's that simple. Either admit you're a lying Tanatani rat (no problem with this, expected from people who worship rapists) or just stop wasting my time

Anway, Chindoos send their own women to get raped and impregnated by high-caste Bramen, I don't care for your moralijing.
👇👇👇
2q34hu.png

No, I'm saying that those aren't "wideos" you mujras to Arabs? Now it's become blatantly obvious you were lying about it, and that the only "wideos" of these mujras to Arabs are of pajeetni gopis and devis. Least deceptive Tanatani Chindoo. Did Hanuman give you 50 karma points for lying to a mleccha? Will you now be reincarnated in your next life as a cow as a reward?
belly dancing vs mujras for your masters which one is more acceptable according to you mullhe?come on be a true mujhaid and share your telegram or else eternal hellfire for you for being a pussy
It's not out of context. High-caste Chindoos are descendants of steppe invaders. They are lighter skinned. Low-caste Chindoos are descendants of the native inhabitants and happen to be darker. All your religious texts are window dressing to reinforce this heirarchy.

View attachment 961803
View attachment 961804

View attachment 961805

Ye tera ganda dharam hai Chindoo, don't pussyfoot around it.
they are still superior to bd and pakistani muslims you're cucks no one wants to invest in pakistan not even china cpec is dead economy in shambles
Manipur is an internal conflict so it should be even easier for virat Tanatani Bharatis like you to head over there and stop women from getting stripped and gangraped. But Tanatanis too busy begging for Ijraeli Vife to care about this:
View attachment 961806

it is which is why when it comes to casualties your numbers are higher we have done a really good or better job than both pakistanis and palestinians gaza is still being bombarded by the superior jews as we speak

I didn't say that you zahil gobar brained bandar poojari. When you say you have "wideos" of something, I expect to see them. It's that simple. Either admit you're a lying Tanatani rat (no problem with this, expected from people who worship rapists) or just stop wasting my time
zahil groomer mullhe be a mujahid and share your telegram a mullah is okay with suicide bombing but can not link his telegram
Anway, Chindoos send their own women to get raped and impregnated by high-caste Bramen, I don't care for your moralijing.
👇👇👇

better than selling your women off to mulhid chinese for money
Bride-trafficking-2.jpg

belly dancing vs mujras for your masters which one is more acceptable according to you mullhe?come on be a true mujhaid and share your telegram or you will be burn in hell for eternity for being a pussy
zahil groomer mullhe be a mujahid and share your telegram a mullah is okay with suicide bombing but can not link his telegram

Post it here, Tanatani. Be a virat kattar Chindoo and defend your dharam from an evil Zihadi mocking your Honda shernis for shaking their dark behinds for Arabs.

they are still superior to bd and pakistani muslims you're cucks no one wants to invest in pakistan not even china cpec is dead economy in shambles
How are they superior if tera rapist bhagwan says their skin is impious?
👇👇👇
New Project (1).png

we have done a really good or better job
What do you mean good job LMAO. Abey zahil Chindoo, read your own newj,

GOOD JOB SAAR VE HAWE LET MEITEIS ETHNICALLY PURGE MANIPUR. All this while Modi-zi and 1 billion Chindoo patriots were telling Ijraeli girls to marry them!

better than selling your women off to mulhid chinese for money
If I'm understanding this correctly, this Chindoo thinks there is nothing wrong entire castes of prostitutes which have existed for centuries because his people love donating their women to obese nangay Bramen! What 10 trillion years of Tanatani kuchra and fairytales of Bramen getting 16,000 gopi prostitutes does to a cuck!
👇👇👇

Post it here, Tanatani. Be a virat kattar Chindoo and defend your dharam from an evil Zihadi mocking your Honda shernis for shaking their dark behinds for Arabs.

it's against forum rules , be a mujahid and share your telegram .you go around killing innocent people around the world your biggest export but cant share your telegram?what a pussy
How are they superior if tera rapist bhagwan says their skin is impious?
👇👇👇
View attachment 961818
they are doing better than both bd and Pakistan k muslims which makes them superior you can't win anything ,you do nothing productive religious text can not save you from an economic collapse or terror attacks i think it's obvious?jews kills you at will you do nothing..hindus are currently doing better than you both you can not stop them either so much for ma ummah ma musalman its hopeless for you lott
What do you mean good job LMAO. Abey zahil Chindoo, read your own newj,

better than pakistan for sure https://www.hindustantimes.com/worl...-most-terror-hit-country-101678935231256.html

look at this cuck already giving up what you gonna do now?they are about to surrender another w for superior jews another l for the muslim world

Children of Abrahams culling each others off​

giphy.webp

it's against forum rules , be a mujahid and share your telegram .you go around killing innocent people around the world your biggest export but cant share your telegram?what a pussy
Lmao this Chindoo rapist is now apparently terrified about going against forum rules. Did rules stop you poojaris from raping and murdering Asifa? Did rules stop RAMIKSHAN from raping a cow last week? Did rules stop ARVINDER from murdering a four-year old child for a VEDIC ritual, also a week ago? Or did they stop MANJUNATH for murdering his daughter for marrying another caste? Post it here, Tanatani. I already told you I don't have a Telegram. Rules shouldn't stop you from following in the footsteps of rapist bhagwans.

they are doing better than both bd and Pakistan k muslims which makes them superior
If that's the case, why do the holy texts of Chindoo Rashtra "Wishwaguru" claim they are impious dasyus?
👇👇👇
1697300765509.png

look at this cuck already giving up what you gonna do now?they are about to surrender another w for superior jews another l for the muslim world
I'm apparently a cuck, but 1 billion Chindoos collectively letting Bharati women get groped and passed around to be raped is...? I'll let you answer that one for me, Chindoo.
👇👇👇
1697300841924.png

Lmao this Chindoo rapist
dard hua?next time i will be using lube on you
is now apparently terrified about going against forum rules.

i respect the forum rules being an honest respectful member of this great forum i refuse to break any rules request rejected
Did rules stop you poojaris from raping and murdering Asifa?
this is horrible mullhe so when are you going to lunch jihad against india? can't go against the superior jews dint work out well for ya

according to global crime index india seems to be doing way better than bd

taliban and iran flogs its women for not wearing headscarfs also other barbaric stuff pakistan has blasphemy law you are not better at all

If that's the case, why do the holy texts of Chindoo Rashtra "Wishwaguru" claim they are impious dasyus?
👇👇👇
View attachment 961840

I'm apparently a cuck, but 1 billion Chindoos collectively letting Bharati women get groped and passed around to be raped is...? I'll let you answer that one for me, Chindoo.
👇👇👇
View attachment 961842
yes you are ,can't defend against the superior jews ,can't defend indian muslalmans, coudn;t fight for imran khan the list goes on an on zero gairatmandi ,cant defend against terrorism what is it that you do that makes you superior ?you do nothing sit down mullhe know your place look around you middle east is a total mess nobody cares you kill each others all the time nobody blinks an eye amreeka see ur kind as test subject they would bomb you to test weapons mah superiority shut up mullhe

ill let you answer for not standing up to hindutva
ill let you answer for not standing up to jews
ill let you answer for not standing up to terrorism

ill let you answer for being inferior to veggie eating malnourished hindus ,no wonder your arab master are not impressed with you you ought to better

Fair Masculine , beef eating namazis getting dumped on by veggie eating hindus in sports ,economy ghairat mandi

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom