What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new forum looks extremely childish, let alone the new features. If the new look won't come back, I am going to departure from this forum.

HAHAHAHA..now trolls will avenge on senior members by giving negative remarks on their posts :P

Last edited:
I don't like the new format. What the hell is happening to PDF. Hope is not another collateral damage caused by the US war Criminal Obawar drone attack in Pakistan claiming the life of innocent children and women. Its high time to judge Obama for War crimes and crime against Humanity. The continuous and blind drone attacks by Obama is a crime against humanity. Its time for all of us to file a case in the La Haye Tribunal which is not here to judge only those who are aginst the West.

When i go to "Find all threads by proka89" i get this:
uxb8.png

And i have started around 10 threads on this forum. Can you please solve this, or is there any other way for me to see all my threads?

When i go to "Find all threads by proka89" i get this:
uxb8.png

And i have started around 10 threads on this forum. Can you please solve this, or is there any other way for me to see all my threads?

For the time being,you can check the thanks you've received, to reach up to all of your posts that were liked.
All of your threads were very likable and hence you can trace them via your liked posts.
Yeah some added steps on the stairs.But hopefully it'll be fixed soon.
How ya doing BTW?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom