What's new

PDF Most Embarrassing Award Winner. RIP @dbc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already been proven in this thread.

You cannot verify that Canada has optical technology. Currently, Canada uses Chinese optical technology.

Screenshot_20230704_050434.jpg

@@waz @LeGenD Can think tank members openly lie?

Still unable to prove that Canada has optical technology?

If you are a Bentley designer. Do you think Bentley is your technology?

Nope, nobody is stealing anything in this case.

China licensed it from Canada, simple as that.

You're the one making it out to be something it's not.
No one is using Canadian technology. Please be honest.... No one is using 'Canadian technology'.

Screenshot_20230704_001639.jpg

Still unable to prove that Canada has optical technology?

If you are a Bentley designer. Do you think Bentley is your technology?

No one is using Canadian technology. Please be honest.... No one is using 'Canadian technology'.

View attachment 936657
All these images and graphics don't prove anything. This isn't middle school, your arguments only work against children.

Canada literally exports optical technology to other countries including but not limited to the US, Turkey, India, UK...etc.

The Bayraktar TB-2 originally had Canadian optical sensors before Canada banned exports to Baykar company (the ban has been lifted since the Russian invasion of Ukraine in 2022).

All these images and graphics don't prove anything. This isn't middle school, your arguments only work against children.

Canada literally exports optical technology to other countries including but not limited to the US, Turkey, India, UK...etc.

The Bayraktar TB-2 originally had Canadian optical sensors before Canada banned exports to Baykar company.
This does not prove that Canada has optical technology. You still rely on SUNNY's technology for production.

No one is retarded than you. A shameless retarded.
Learn to speak English properly first before calling someone else retarded.

I used your logic and you proved to everyone you're a hypocrite.

I don't need to go on any further.

I'm done here. You've thoroughly humiliated yourself.

Last edited:
Learn to speak English properly first before calling someone else retarded.

I used your logic and you proved to everyone your a hypocrite.

I don't need to go on any further.

I'm done here. You've thoroughly humiliated yourself.
Screenshot_20230704_050434.jpg

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Is that the full spectrum of your conversation skills? Repeating the same thing over and over again, literally. You are just like that other poster on pdf who repeats the same thing a 100 times in a single thread.
This Chinese bot has been spamming all over the forum with same emojis and same comments.

This is the peak of his intellectual capabilities. His brain has been tuned and washed to believe that only China does innovation and rest all just copy. This is what happens under a closed society and teachings of CCP.
What a clown?

This does not prove that Canada has optical technology. You still rely on SUNNY's technology for production.
repeating something million times does not make it true

This Chinese bot has been spamming all over the forum with same emojis and same comments.

This is the peak of his intellectual capabilities. His brain has been tuned and washed to believe that only China does innovation and rest all just copy. This is what happens under a closed society and teachings of CCP.
What a clown?
clowns are better :partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom