What's new

PDF Most Embarrassing Award Winner. RIP @dbc

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a businessman and Chinese member with their English language issues aside, I see another setup Pakistan has lost out on; truly sad that the Chinese would instead invest in India regardless of the issues at hand between those two countries. Yet our morons in power are still missing the bigger picture and have useless trips to Japan & Co that will produce no results.

Another feather in the cap of Pakistan's failures.
You don’t need talent to work in the telephone plant. It’s just a little more skilled based than working in a garment factory , A person just need to assemble parts together and needs to be literate to understand instructions. The pay won’t be more than Rs. 10000. India is a growing market for mobile phones, China sees opportunities getting in there fast, China sensibly will not gamble to have this profitable business product made via Pakistani factory and exported to India!! History between us and them wouldn’t have worked !
I am still curious. Why did GWM factory fail in Pakistan? But GWM has been successful in other countries. What has Pakistan done?

Huawei also designs chips. Then license Foxconn to produce. But we cannot say that Foxconn uses Huawei technology.

Canada designed a camera. Then license SUNNY to produce. But we can think that SUNNY uses Canadian technology?

SUNNY is a key supplier of Apple, Huawei, OPPO, VIVO. etc. It is a world-renowned camera manufacturer. iPhone 14 uses SUNNY camera. It is a Chinese company. A Chinese technology.

Canada Company (I have never even heard of its name) does not involve in the production of any optical products, it just puts forward technical requirements (like Huawei). We can't because SUNNY produces Canadian designed cameras. Think it is not Chinese technology. This is ~ tech robbery.

So @dbc is absurd.

@waz @vikan @That Guy @PakFactor @MilSpec @VkdIndian @nahtanbob @Kaniska @kingQamaR

Huawei also designs chips. Then license Foxconn to produce. But we cannot say that Foxconn uses Huawei technology.

Canada designed a camera. Then license SUNNY to produce. But we can think that SUNNY uses Canadian technology?

SUNNY is a key supplier of Apple, Huawei, OPPO, VIVO. etc. It is a world-renowned camera manufacturer. iPhone 14 uses SUNNY camera. It is a Chinese company. A Chinese technology.

Canada Company (I have never even heard of its name) does not involve in the production of any optical products, it just puts forward technical requirements (like Huawei). We can't because SUNNY produces Canadian designed cameras. Think it is not Chinese technology. This is ~ tech robbery.

So @dbc is absurd.

@waz @vikan @That Guy @PakFactor @MilSpec @VkdIndian @nahtanbob @Kaniska @kingQamaR

What is iPhone ? A product based on Chinese technology :partay:

IPhone technology comes from top companies in the world. It's not just China... We are not like Canadians robbing technology.

so sorry. I still don't remember the name of that Canadian company. Apple and Indians know it? :enjoy:

Why is lack of your knowledge a basis for any factual statement ? Are you an expert in optical engineering or camera design ?

Why is lack of your knowledge a basis for any factual statement ? Are you an expert in optical engineering or camera design ?
This has nothing to do with me personally. The problem is. Canada is stealing Chinese technology.

Sorry. I really have never heard of this Canada Company. I guess you know it well.

Hisense U8H

@beijingwalker

This guy is making your country look bad. You may wanna do something here.

@beijingwalker

This guy is making your country look bad. You may wanna do something here.
Don't misunderstand. I am not familiar with the Beijing boy. I'm just pointing out one fact. Canada is robbing Chinese technology.

If you don't like this fact. You can open an independent thread to defend. Let's see how many people like Canada.

Don't misunderstand. I am not familiar with the Beijing boy. I'm just pointing out one fact. Canada is robbing Chinese technology.

If you don't like this fact. You can open an independent thread to defend. Let's see how many people like Canada.
I don't need to defend anything. You're a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom