What's new

PDFians ! Please list your occupation or field of study here :)

Alpha BeeTee

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I know you can check that out in one's profile but thats toilsome.
So please.
Tell us about yourselves.
Mainly your field of study or occupation.
Plz be honest so that the next time you post,we know from what kind of 'mentality' the post is coming from.lol

I would specially request the old members to chip in even if this kind of thread has been there in ancient times.

My field of study \occuption : Mechanical Engineer.

Last edited:
I write algorithms and develop software for unmanned military systems like:

tower1.jpg

Kongsberg_CARIS%20workshop.jpg

I've already mentioned this here:

Whatever | Page 3858

But my field of study was robotics/cybernetics. I have a Masters from NTNU:

Kybernetikk og robotikk (sivilingeniør/master, 5 år) - NTNU

Last edited by a moderator:
B.Tech Electrical Engineering - First Year - Will go for Civil Services after graduation - Indian Administrative Service (IAS) to be particular.
In Pakistan we only have B.Engineering.
What is B.Tech ? Do you get an engineering degree ?

We do have B.tech Bhai. It's a two year degree in Pakistan. Usually the labor working on plant site have B.Tech degree. B.Eng is an expensive degree on Pakistan

I guess it's more like what we have in States. There are two kinds of Masters in Science. One which is a precursor to PhD and the other just as your final degree to get a job.

While the former focusses on research output, the latter is just about developing the skills required in the industry. Analogous I would say is B.Tech and B.E

It is the same thing with a slightly different name - In India, the Bachelor of Technology degree is a professional engineering degree affiliated with and awarded after completion of 4-years of extensive/vast engineering study and research. In India B.Tech. is otherwise called as B.Engg./B.E. Some universities offer it as B.Tech. & some as B.Engg./B.E. However, the name of degree doesn’t make any difference viz., as the curriculum of AICTE/UGC is standard all across. Mostly all autonomous government organization confer a B.Tech. degree and private institutes which are affiliated to regional universities confer B.E. degree.

BE Electronics
MBA
Specialization Diplomas in Project Management

An Entrepreneur. Co-own a tech solutions company and in construction.

B.E Electrical power engineering working on Wind Farm Projects in Pakistan

We do have B.tech Bhai. It's a two year degree in Pakistan. Usually the labor working on plant site have B.Tech degree. B.Eng is an expensive degree on Pakistan
Oops..
Yep.We have BTech.
But it's not an engineering degree.

Back
Top Bottom