What's new

PDFians ! Please list your occupation or field of study here :)

Wasn't mechanical engineering from EME a better option ?
yeah but mechatronics engineering is an emerging field in next few years. actually its preferable because u can do MS in programming, Artificial intelligence,mechanical,robotics etc, but many students prefer mechanical because of job opportunity. after BE in mechanical frm EME most of students get good jobs in the market as compare to mechatronics

Cool bro ... I really want to ask . What are the structure of ur education systems ? Like in india we have kindergartens then pre KG , LKG , UKG , 1st to 12th std . Then degree ug and pg and soo on . Some do diploma after 10th they skip 11th and 12th . Directly join BE after the diploma ...

Do u have the same system or different. I heard from other members that madrasa are like schools too. In India most of the Muslim kids go to normal academic I mentioned above . Will you get degree after madrasa education as science and mathematics are very little thought there I guess . Kindly explain if possible . Thanks in advance
Either you are too dumb to notice she is from Norway or just trolling?

yeah but mechatronics engineering is an emerging field in next few years. actually its preferable because u can do MS in programming, Artificial intelligence,mechanical,robotics etc, but many students prefer mechanical because of job opportunity. after BE in mechanical frm EME most of students get good jobs in the market as compare to mechatronics
Yup..
Agreed.

I am the president of Antarctica and always studying how to keep the wretched penguins under my control. Bye

B.E Computers and Post Grad From CDAC. I am working with a European defense manufacturer as a automation tester for their PLM software. Earlier clients where SIEMENS and Applied Materials.

Quality Engineering - Non Destructive Evaluation
or simply NDT technician.

Starting my coop soon, in two weeks actually.

Previously, I finished Aircraft Maintenance Engineer course, worked at the airport for a bit.
NDT is more specialized and is needed everywhere.

We do have B.tech Bhai. It's a two year degree in Pakistan. Usually the labor working on plant site have B.Tech degree. B.Eng is an expensive degree on Pakistan

Hi,

B Tech should be a 4 years degree---it still is a bachelor degree with more emphasis on hands on than theory---that is how it is in the U S-----and possibly in india as well.

It should be the same in Pakistan as well.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom