What's new

PDFians ! Please list your occupation or field of study here :)

B.Tech. Civil 2006
Presently in Oil & Gas Industry

i hereby declare you as one of the richest person in pdf (Indians ). may i know when did those panels installed. . year.. ratings of those panels... company of those panels. .. I used Canadian solar panels... so are you trading REC??? are there any news about extension of REC mechanism. ..
sorry to disappoint you but I'm not indian. i don't know the panel make i have in the roof now, but i know we are looking at moving to use sun power 325kv panels. i never consider my self as rich, just lucky i had a dad who worked hard to earn a living, to where we are today. i do trade on the stock exchange

Just kidding buddy. This is a joke in India ryt now due to astronomical prices of onions here.
well in the UK you can get 10kg of onion for about £3

sorry to disappoint you but I'm not indian. i don't know the panel make i have in the roof now, but i know we are looking at moving to use sun power 325kv panels. i never consider my self as rich, just lucky i had a dad who worked hard to earn a living, to where we are today. i do trade on the stock exchange

well in the UK you can get 10kg of onion for about £3

am using mobile version bro.. didn't saw your flags.. just verify the brand n it's ratings for me.. how many years ago.. you installed the panels???

am using mobile version bro.. didn't saw your flags.. just verify the brand n it's ratings for me.. how many years ago.. you installed the panels???
i hate the mobile version desktop version (imac) all the way. pure british. he got the panels installed in 3 tranches. the first tranche was only 1 mw was a tester of viability back in early 2009, that was for 6 months then the second tranche of 4.5 mw was install and was up and running in late 2009 and the last tranche was completed in easter 2010. the panels are not good in my opinion, hence the upgrade. i am looking at some "sut frisia f56" at 500kw. they are good as some tenants use the facility at night and the panels are useless then. honestly i prefer wind and recommend it. but make sure you get planning permission first before you buy. as the council are twats and often refuse applications . but when you say its going to add jobs and donate to the community then they are much more lenient with you.
http://www.generationwindturbines.com/en/our-turbines/en/our-turbines/product-range/gw-300

Master in Computer Applications and Master in Business Management. Worked in IT & SCM Consulting for long. Now IT Head of a business division of a very large Indian group

i hate the mobile version desktop version (imac) all the way. pure british. he got the panels installed in 3 tranches. the first tranche was only 1 mw was a tester of viability back in early 2009, that was for 6 months then the second tranche of 4.5 mw was install and was up and running in late 2009 and the last tranche was completed in easter 2010. the panels are not good in my opinion, hence the upgrade. i am looking at some "sut frisia f56" at 500kw. they are good as some tenants use the facility at night and the panels are useless then. honestly i prefer wind and recommend it. but make sure you get planning permission first before you buy. as the council are twats and often refuse applications . but when you say its going to add jobs and donate to the community then they are much more lenient with you.
http://www.generationwindturbines.com/en/our-turbines/en/our-turbines/product-range/gw-300

am not sure why your planning to replace those panels within short period. .. usually each panel life time will be 25years.. we can expect better output till 15years later a sizeable amount of output.. but you want to change the panels just for 6years.. am not sure about it.. suzlon rules wind energy farm in India bro.. they will leave no place for smaller companies. . and wind factor varies from 15 to 25 in India. . we have to buy wind mills from bigger players like suzlon etc.. biggest silent mafia in AP especially. .

HEY!!!! I am so not a brat :p:. Yes------ the answer to your question.

I did Masters in IR too, but then i switched to Strategic studies, for PhD i am thinking about reverting to IR since it has a much broader scope.

IR is broad but also a lot more theoretical than Strategic Studies I am assuming? A Phd is a lot of commitment especially if you are going to spend hours and hours reading the likes of Foucault, Edward Said, Fanon or Gyatri Spivak (my personal favourites). I personally dont think I could make it lol.

am not sure why your planning to replace those panels within short period. .. usually each panel life time will be 25years.. we can expect better output till 15years later a sizeable amount of output.. but you want to change the panels just for 6years.. am not sure about it.. suzlon rules wind energy farm in India bro.. they will leave no place for smaller companies. . and wind factor varies from 15 to 25 in India. . we have to buy wind mills from bigger players like suzlon etc.. biggest silent mafia in AP especially. .
the panels being replaced will be used else where. most probably used on prospective properties that can accommodate panels and have south facing roofs. they do have a 25 year life span, but the main reason why we are upgrading is because we got a very good deal on them if we brought bulk, so we did, suzlon is a good manufacturer, i only just started looking at the sut frisia, am not exactly desperate for them. in it's own time. i will pick a manufacturer your need to remember they are not cheap. some thing too small it not worth it and something too big is a risk. we are more in to property than energy. but when your investing a huge amount into a industrial park green energy is a good idea. also having them on small houses makes them attractive to young couples on a budget.

Back
Top Bottom