What's new

PDM backed care taker gov and institutions blocked whole Lahore to stop entry in imran khan jalsa

PDM at the moment ..
Hammered by Afghanistan...

FsK1-gfX0AMQbjW

You aren’t understanding the context.

200 in Zaman park while I don’t know, let’s say 5000 at minar e Pakistan. More arrived for chaskay than actually saving him.
Lol 5k. Even Khawaja Asif said 20k. If even you believed this then there shouldn’t be any issues holding elections.

Who goes for chaska after 10PM, walk miles and under threat from their own institutions and govt. You are completely consumed in hate for a political party.

Last edited:
It's time to overhaul entire constitution government working party system should be only allowed two main party system presidential speaker of the parliament should be choosen by direct public election pm should be disolved permanently poor nation cannot afford such extra seats people of pak should change their mindset for supporting one guy blindly they should enforce simple thing what we get from govt as simple as this public here only criticises but don't play it's part

You aren’t understanding the context.

200 in Zaman park while I don’t know, let’s say 5000 at minar e Pakistan. More arrived for chaskay than actually saving him.

a religious party leader when in same situation of being detained had his followers block entire Pakistan during IK’s government

Now Ponder.

copium_explainer.jpg

Government ko nahi bhejte yeh paise expats, apne ghar walon ko bhejte ho kisi per ehsaan nahi ker rahe! Don't act like you matter mate; expats all over the world send money to support their families and not for the love of their countries, especially Pakistani expats otherwise many would not be using Hundi/Hawala and sending through banking channels. If your lot had no family back home, would any of you bother sending money back home? Whatever you do, you do it for yourself and not for Pakistan so exit the grandeur as soon as possible.

P.S. Now it is close to 22 Billion, trailing close behind Bangladesh!!
Yes hence why we are deciding not to send it via official channels.

If we are called mother fuckers..we are going to act as fuckers ..

Also not buying or investing any more...

This will help Pakistanis a lot...

Inshallah remittance should be done 40-50% coming few years ...

Lol. Haven't read after that. I knew you would say that just like all other supporters of ghunda league.

For your kind information, even the money received by the exporters is not for the government :cheesy:
Reading such comments give me reassurance that Pakistanis deserve what's coming...

Bhai yahee ilaj hey is qoam ka

Also not buying or investing any more...

This will help Pakistanis a lot...
I agree it will help local Pakistanis.

Everytime overseas Pakistanis go on real estate shopping mode, prices here increase which hurt the locals who are saving to buy a property.

Happened to us in early 2000's when we wanted to buy a house for 1 crore rupees and were saving for it. Then all of a sudden 9/11 happened and Pakistanis in America panicked or something and started buying properties in Pakistan resulting in increase of prices from 1 crore to 1.5 crore plus. There was a term for it - Amreeka Palat Party(American Returning Party).

I agree it will help local Pakistanis.

Everytime overseas Pakistanis go on real estate shopping mode, prices here increase which hurt the locals who are saving to buy a property.

Happened to us in early 2000's when we wanted to buy a house for 1 crore rupees and were saving for it. Then all of a sudden 9/11 happened and Pakistanis in America panicked or something and started buying properties in Pakistan resulting in increase of prices from 1 crore to 1.5 crore plus. There was a term for it - Amreeka Palat Party(American Returning Party).
Agree
New theory of Pakistan economics ...

Old theory is more demand more construction more jobs more growth economy

new Pakistani economic theory ..
No demand, mean cheaper homes, no construction or investment is good for economy as now people who don't have any work to do will be able to do more TikTok

No wonder counteries like turkey and America who bring foreign investment in real estate by providing nationality are doing so bad as compared to Pakistan..

We have new Nobel laureates in economicz congratulations I am going to nominate you

Agree
New theory of Pakistan economics ...

Old theory is more demand more construction more jobs more growth economy

new Pakistani economic theory ..
No demand, mean cheaper homes, no construction or investment is good for economy as now people who don't have any work to do will be able to do more TikTok

No wonder counteries like turkey and America who bring foreign investment in real estate by providing nationality are doing so bad as compared to Pakistan..

We have new Nobel laureates in economicz congratulations I am going to nominate you
Thank you.

If you have ever spent some time in Turkish forum, you'd have noticed that Turks are crying the same that foreigners are buying their houses and increasing the prices for locals and also limiting the number of properties for locals to choose from and how giving nationalities to outsiders is disturbing their social balance. Then there is a story of Canada and Chinese.

Pakistan is a developing country with ever expanding population. Our choices in real estate are limited. Overseas Paks buying real estate put a lot of pressure on locals.

Per Tu chor yeh sab, you are lucky enough in your mind to escape Pak with your broken English and now sadistically troll here all day long pretending to be a Psychologist and blaming every local Pakistanis for the ills in the country. Just remember, few years ago you were also local(and I was overseas). Continue please...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom