What's new

Peace-loving India, the world's largest arms importer

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, Hong Kong has a GDP per capita THIRTY times higher than India. One Hong Kong person is worth more than 30 Indians.

If you think I don't have dignity living in one of the most developed cities in the world, then what about the 5.6 million Indian children who starve to death every year?

Let's not resort to ao33 style arguments shall we? Human worth is not determined by income.

I used to think that way as well, but that was before I actually started talking to Indians.

They have too much hatred against China and Pakistan. So I respond to them in the same way they respond to me.

Dont generalize on 1.2 Billion people by talking to a couple on an Internet forum. India and China have shared relations for thousands of years without ever having any armed conflict until 1962. We dont hate China, infact we envy you and your growth which is something that we are trying to replicate. China has done a truly tremendous job and there is no doubting that. I can also say that all Chinese hate India by talking to a couple of Chinese here but I know that that is not true as living in Toronto which has a huge Chinese and Indian population, I know the amount of friendship and mutual understanding that is between the two communities. My main point dont generalize anything.

LOL, Hong Kong has a GDP per capita THIRTY times higher than India.

What a loser you are now Hongkong? The British built the city not the Chinese communists.

One Hong Kong person is worth more than 30 Indians.

How low people can be? Example is the post.

Part teaching after all. Value of human according to their income. Than the party teach you 10 chinese = 1 Japanese?

If you think I don't have dignity living in one of the most developed cities in the world, then what about the 5.6 million Indian children who starve to death every year?

You are a bad creature of the party. People die around the world and so is in India or China but we do not talk about that in that way. If I want to talk than I can say many things but cannot come to as low as you. Forget dignity you do not have the basic morality to be a human. You are a bad creature who talk about children deaths.

I used to think that way as well, but that was before I actually started talking to Indians.

They have too much hatred in their hearts against China and Pakistan. So I respond to them in the same way they respond to me.

There is hated for Pakistan for obvious reasons and I truly support that as well, but there is no hatred towards China on mass, please do not think that way from listening to a couple of people on this forum. Pakistan can never tolerate good relations between India and China, that is why the relationship between the two countries is shown as even more strained by many Pakistanis here. If India and China get together, that will basically spell the end for Pakistan, something that they cannot afford.

I do agree with the OP's opinion that such a large investment in military purchases is wasteful. First, it hampers the production of indigenous designs. Local arms industries couldn't truly take off unless there is pressure to "do things ourselves". Second, purchasing different weapons from different countries create problems for the ground crews and maintenance may become a nightmare. Third, excessive arms purchases divert money from other areas such as health, education, and infrastructure.

You are a bad creature of the party.

Hahaha, creature of the party. :lol: Ask seigecrossbow how many CPC members there are in Hong Kong, not many.

You accuse Chinese people of being "slaves" and having no dignity. Tell me how much dignity does the average Indian person have when they can't even get enough food to eat?

What a hypocrite.

Hahaha, creature of the party. :lol: Ask seigecrossbow how many CPC members there are in Hong Kong, not many.

You accuse Chinese people of being "slaves" and having no dignity. Tell me how much dignity does the average Indian person have when they can't even get enough food to eat?

What a hypocrite.

I was replying to this...

India's economy is quite weak. The majority of Indians live worse than black Africans in Sudan.

But you are lower than anyone else in this forum. I have never even thought people's valuation based on money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom