What's new

Peer Baba Made 300 Women Pregnant

well stone both parties.
pir sahib and women and also beat neighbors with lit-ers.

this moron destroyed lives of many and moranic women bring shame to their parents and husbands and contaminated the blood line.

punishment should be death

It is absurd that you blame the victims in this event.

It is absurd that you blame the victims in this event.

they are involved in this too so they should be punished, but the truth is that illiteracy is the cause of this kind of incidents. we have to declare education as emergency.

so are all peers like this or you have some original ones i grew up reading about sufi saints with miracles lal shahbaz qalandar turned into a falcon to save his friend baba farid ganj shakar and well i came across these people from http://www.salkeen.org/ well they looked very original..ok im really interested in this phenomena so are some people associated with sufi orders here or have they come across any miracles as such ive travelled over the world trying to find such people where can i find original ones and has anyone found such a person please share your experiences ....

so are all peers like this or you have some original ones i grew up reading about sufi saints with miracles lal shahbaz qalandar turned into a falcon to save his friend baba farid ganj shakar and well i came across these people from http://www.salkeen.org/ well they looked very original..ok im really interested in this phenomena so are some people associated with sufi orders here or have they come across any miracles as such ive travelled over the world trying to find such people where can i find original ones and has anyone found such a person please share your experiences ....
Don't know about others but Baba farid ganj shakar was great great peer.Great Person.

WELL AFTER WATCHIN ALL THIS I JUST HAVE NO WORD'S FOR THIS BASTARD N DON'T KNOW HOW MANY OTHER F***IN PEER'S ARE THERE.... BUT I'LL JUST SAY 1 THING JAB TAK IS KISAM KI CHEZEIN KHATAM NHE HONGI ISTRHA KI JAHALAT KHTM NAHI HO GE TAB TAK TARAKI KO BHOL JAYEN!....

Yes! U can find so many pplz of Sufi orderzin Pakistan.....and realli they do have Kiramat too.....:)

WELL AFTER WATCHIN ALL THIS I JUST HAVE NO WORD'S FOR THIS BASTARD N DON'T KNOW HOW MANY OTHER F***IN PEER'S ARE THERE.... BUT I'LL JUST SAY 1 THING JAB TAK IS KISAM KI CHEZEIN KHATAM NHE HONGI ISTRHA KI JAHALAT KHTM NAHI HO GE TAB TAK TARAKI KO BHOL JAYEN!....

Yes! u can do Tarakki by being secular and follow west and leave the rest.....its so easy.....:azn:

Don't know about others but Baba farid ganj shakar was great great peer.Great Person.

Yes! indeed he is a great Walli Ullah and God loving AASHIQ,,,,,,,,Alhamdolillah!
there are many pplz from his spiritual orders....in Silsilaa Chistiyyah...........coming from him.......and his students......:)

I think exposing such fauds would help people, who believe in these fake PEER's to realize how great a risk they pose not only to their honour but IMAN as well.

I honestly believe this PEERI FAQEERI should be totally bannedby law, and any one found practicing such things should be executed.

These PEERS should be tried for dishonouring Qholy verses.

this talk show host is a sexual predator himself maybe.....with evidence he could have contacted the police...no need for making noise and that too in Ramadan....therki type people from across the border and in dubai tune...not good to watch such or dicuss such issues in Ramadan...

coming to topic...women are equally responsible..they were not kids that they dident knew what is good or bad...
i think the figure of 300 is exagerated.....culd be 3 or 30....looks like a potential typo to me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom