What's new

Pemra bans Hamza Ali Abbasi from hosting Ramazan show

Kahein ap bhi to nahi pankhi is kay sath jo ati hay uska to mein hoan pankha :D

Seriously I came to know about him just last year that too when some girls were crazily talking about pyare afzal and I questioned who the heck is afzal :P

He was questioning the decision of declaring Qadianis non-Muslims by the state.......he is an idiot, zealots on social media were talking about killing him, his fate may be like that of Salman Taseer......he should be careful and intelligent in a country like Pakistan where people can modify your original statement and give it other colours....he and others are also idiots by not understanding that Bhutto and others basically saved Qadianis by declaring them non-Muslims.......false prophets and their followers are wajib-ul-qatal to be precise.

You are very right. When i first read about this that he is going to discuss this in his next show in ramazan I was having this gut feeling he might be in trouble

Let mr. Amir Liquat runs his show with snooping very low and let's ban Hamza with doing a very great show. Educating people, showing the real Islam, talking about the rights of minorities. VERY WELL DONE PEMRA.

which Islam ask you to kill anyone who doesn't believe in last Messenger of Allah???? Let Allah decide what to do with the person who has denied the fact that Rasool Allah (saw) is the last messenger.
We all know there are 70+ sects in Islam and where in Islam or Quran, Allah or his messenger (saw) say, kill all those sects other than the one you Follow?

Ramzaan show is about Muslims not Kaafirs

I was in wonderland to believe majority are educated people on this forum. Thank for helping me to come back to the real world.
Which Islam gives you permission to declare other kafirs?????

For Heaven sake don't make Islam too difficult for others to get attracted toward it and convert.

Let mr. Amir Liquat runs his show with snooping very low and let's ban Hamza with doing a very great show. Educating people, showing the real Islam, talking about the rights of minorities. VERY WELL DONE PEMRA.

which Islam ask you to kill anyone who doesn't believe in last Messenger of Allah???? Let Allah decide what to do with the person who has denied the fact that Rasool Allah (saw) is the last messenger.
We all know there are 70+ sects in Islam and where in Islam or Quran, Allah or his messenger (saw) say, kill all those sects other than the one you Follow?
Apparently according baboon league pemra 1000 complaints are enough to ban any content they think is offensive

Seriously I came to know about him just last year that too when some girls were crazily talking about pyare afzal and I questioned who the heck is afzal :P
Haha so many girls changed their dp,s to Pyare Afzal :D

because as true Muslims in a holy month of Ramadan, in addition to observing fasting we should be showing mercy to the minorities

wrong .we should show compassion to all people be they Hindu,Christian , Sikh,Qadiani at all time not just Ramzaan .

Apparently according baboon league pemra 1000 complaints are enough to ban any content they think is offensive

19 crore awam or 1000 complaints are enough to ban his show? Mera Roza hai so I have to keep it halal and say no nasty word.
Baboons ko choro educated log Bhi Ashiq e Rasool bane Hain. Han Yaad Rahe ashiq e rasool aise Ke Hamza ko galiyan de Rahe hai. MashAllah Qurban ho Jaun is ishq pe. :/

Haha so many girls changed their dp,s to Pyare Afzal :D

Shkur hai I wasn't one of them. :D.

Somebody kill this mofo--- make him dead

image.jpeg

According to Afghani reporter he's Pakistani solider who died at Thorkham border the other day. :D :D

Lol yeah I got that pic from the "Asian Defence review" site/blog..lol

P.S; look at this idiots getup.. Signal corps berret,mismatched camo and a shitty song to go with it.. Certified A-hole.

The state of Pakistan at the moment. First grade asshol*s like Maulana Kesa Dia can continue shoving mangos down peoples throats (just to mention some of his glorious shenanigans) and tolerated but people who genuinely want to raise serious issues are banned. Regardless of whether you are of the opinion that Mirzais are Muslims or not, there is absolutely no denying that as citizens of this country they should enjoy the same rights as other Pakistanis. Unfortunately such is our state that even stating the word "ahmedi" or "mirzai" will get a whole movement started against you.

People like Hamza should abstain from appearing in religious programs. He is an actor, and a romantic hero. WTF is he doing in religious show on daily basis. His program is much civilized and has certain decorum but who cares in Pakistan.

He carries a strong political connection and in country like Pakistan people has very narrow vision of their religion and are very intolerant.

Bz8YrZmCcAEv9jk.jpg

What about this drunkard giving fatwas on national TV everyday ??

[QUOTE="Irfan Baloch, post: 8388561, member: 15272"]I dont care about Easter or any other festival. being a Muslim I must show mercy and care for non-Muslims of my state in addition to fasting.
bullying, harassing ad hating should stop in this holy month if we care about the spirit of this month

if Muslims had your hateful attitude in early Islam then there was no chance for Sahabah like Hazrat Umar r.a to embrace Islam[/QUOTE]

Like i said Ramzaan is for Muslims
Easters for Christians

Why Exclude our Hindu Citizens ,Christians ,Sikhs then on the Ramzaan show ?

According to Afghani reporter he's Pakistani solider who died at Thorkham border the other day. :D :D
Can you please share t\e link i need to troll on Afghani websites :D

[QUOTE="Irfan Baloch, post: 8388561, member: 15272"]I dont care about Easter or any other festival. being a Muslim I must show mercy and care for non-Muslims of my state in addition to fasting.
bullying, harassing ad hating should stop in this holy month if we care about the spirit of this month

if Muslims had your hateful attitude in early Islam then there was no chance for Sahabah like Hazrat Umar r.a to embrace Islam

Like i said Ramzaan is for Muslims
Easters for Christians

Why Exclude our Hindu Citizens ,Christians ,Sikhs then on the Ramzaan show ?[/QUOTE]
Actually they are invited

Back
Top Bottom