What's new

People are in streets. Pakistani is boiling. Please everyone update with videos

If elections held next month, IK will sweep easily... This is just now the matter of ego of Asim munir who is a lunatic, I don't understand don't we have few sensible Patriotic Generals who can overthrow Asim Munir and arrest him ? Like seriously ?

If elections held next month, IK will sweep easily... This is just now the matter of ego of Asim munir who is a lunatic, I don't understand don't we have few sensible Patriotic Generals who can overthrow Asim Munir and arrest him ? Like seriously ?
Because its the unanimous decision of the core commanders. Everyone said it was Bajwa plot but now moving on to Asim Munir, he is following the decision that has been made, it can change if the military decides to change its policy towards Pti and IK.

Because its the unanimous decision of the core commanders. Everyone said it was Bajwa plot but now moving on to Asim Munir, he is following the decision that has been made, it can change if the military decides to change its policy towards Pti and IK.

They are the lapdogs of US, the local establishment and the top brass here.

Rank and file, soldiers and sepoys are patriotic and brave.

The establishment have lost it, lost all the prestige, support and love by trying to be stooge of the west and with their lopsided anti people operations.

Imran Khan was redline for many. I think that line was only limited to Twitter.

Nothing is happening on streets.
Reminds me of General Musharaff, when he came back to Pakistan from dubai, he expected millions on the streets but hardly anyone was there, the twitters stayed inside their homes. He then faced hardship due to Pmln onslaught against him, so many cases and court attendants, on last resort he hid inside the military hospital because Nawaz Sharif was after him, he was then allowed to go back to dubai where he died.

If a police man slaps a local hawker, there are more protests than this

Atleast they block local main road for few hours

How is it going??

Imran Khan was redline for many. I think that line was only limited to Twitter.

Nothing is happening on streets.
That is a skewed way of looking at things. As I've mentioned here already, the brutalities and ongoing oppression by the NaPak Fauj has deterred people from coming out.

Those who have silently and peacefully stood to protest have been picked up as various video accounts show. No one is risking prolonged detention in this heat, or torture given the widespread accounts of abuse out there post-09th May.

However, all opinion polls and what we saw in Peshawar and Havelian yesterday indicate that IK's support is not only intact, but strong. That will extend to Punjab and elsewhere (despite the rigging attempts of the Agricultural Department).

Reminds me of General Musharaff, when he came back to Pakistan from dubai, he expected millions on the streets but hardly anyone was there, the twitters stayed inside their homes. He then faced hardship due to Pmln onslaught against him, so many cases and court attendants, on last resort he hid inside the military hospital because Nawaz Sharif was after him, he was then allowed to go back to dubai where he died.
I'm afraid that's a false equivalence if ever there was one.

Musharraf created the APML in 2010 sitting in London and in his own bubble. He returned to Pakistan in 2013 after a 3 year gap in creating the party with some nostalgic fans turning up at the airport. But he did so with no on-the-ground support or a network in the form of an established national political party or workers.

Comparing his social media footprint of 2010-2013 to the massive organised social media network of PTI (and its supporters) today (which totally decimates both the PML-N and PPP combined) is also a deeply flawed comparison.

In short, the scenarios and popularity of Musharraf in 2013 vs IK-PTI in 2023 sit at the complete opposite ends of the spectrum.

I'm afraid that's a false equivalence if ever there was one.

Musharraf created the APML in 2010 sitting in London and in his own bubble. He returned to Pakistan in 2013 after a 3 year gap in creating the party with some nostalgic fans turning up at the airport. But he did so with no on-the-ground support or a network in the form of an established national political party or workers.

Comparing his social media footprint of 2010-2013 to the massive organised social media network of PTI (and its supporters) today (which totally decimates both the PML-N and PPP combined) is also a deeply flawed comparison.

In short, the scenarios and popularity of Musharraf in 2013 vs IK-PTI in 2023 sit at the complete opposite ends of the spectrum.
I agree PTI is huge compared to Mushraff and APML, but Mushraff did think he had alot of support, he came Pakistan to create a third party similar to what Pti is today, thousands on social media requested him to come to Pakistan, but noone stood up in his support. He also thought of IK and PTI in good terms.

So pockets of protests happening.

Good to see.

Hope it continues to grow into something substantial.

but Mushraff did think he had alot of support, he came Pakistan to create a third party similar to what Pti is today

And that's the difference - Musharraf 'thought' he had a lot of support. The PTI and IK already has a huge established network of support being the largest federal party of the country.

And although Musharraf wanted to create a third force to counter the mafia nexus of PML-N-PPP, PTI has already countered them to create a far more popular party with support across urban centres, and rural towns.

And we can only point to recent evidence across KP, Punjab and the Norther Areas which showcases that.

I think they may be looking at the supreme court.

2nd option may be streets.
Supreme court should free him, when CJ Isa comes, it will become difficult for Pti, streets won't work as witnessed before.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom