What's new

People will distribute Sweets if Military take over happens in Pakistan. Imran Khan

What kind of politician wants an elected government to be toppled by military? and what is the outcome of all previous military takeovers? only a continuity in democratic process can bring improvements. As far as corruption is concerned which party/person has ever done anything seriously to curb that? who has ever introduced any legislation to address that issue? No one because they are all corrupt.

Imran khan is in total frustration. He will even welcome if America intervenes to topple NS government.

He is absolutely right!

A system whose foundation is fraud election, in which a party wins whose leader is a crook, is not democracy but a fraud in the name of democracy.

Hahah here comes another youthia, waiting for umpire ki ungli.

no i am not youthiya.. Imran Niazi got 2nd highest votes from Karachi but never gave a single fuvk about our problems, he is a whiner, but still much better then Haramkhor wanna be Ameer ul momineen..

Well considering political parties are like monarchies and kingdoms, it's only understandable. Pakistan isn't like other countries.

no i am not youthiya.. Imran Niazi got 2nd highest votes from Karachi but never gave a single fuvk about our problems, he is a whiner, but still much better then Haramkhor wanna be Ameer ul momineen..

Pti is no where in karachi now.
Even PMLN got more seats in Karachi local bodies elections than PTI.

He is absolutely right!

A system whose foundation is fraud election, in which a party wins whose leader is a crook, is not democracy but a fraud in the name of democracy.
And you think a military dictator will come and reform the electoral system in Pakistan.
I salute your logic.

Since 1947, Pakistan has seen three periods of military rule: 1960s, 1980s and 2000s. In each of these decades, Pakistan's economy has performed significantly better than in decades under political governments.

Did you ask yourself why? Because during each military rule, the generals have gone and sat in the laps of the USA and received major aid packages as a result.

Surely the aid has had a positive impact on our economies but what about the negative aspects? Does the Terrorism mess ever impact Pakistan if we hadn't been involved in the training and arming of such factions in the 80s? Does TTP take hold if we hadn't cozied up with USA after 2001?

I remember when Gen Musharraf took over in a bloodless coup and put military rule, with him as PM and im reading alot of post saying that the health of the economy was must better with military rule. The Q i have is then why not keep him as a permanent ruler (Like in eqypt), but instead had elections and then back to a civilian government?

I remember when Gen Musharraf took over in a bloodless coup and put military rule, with him as PM and im reading alot of post saying that the health of the economy was must better with military rule. The Q i have is then why not keep him as a permanent ruler (Like in eqypt), but instead had electron and then back to a civilian government?
Some us have been asking ourselves this question ever since he left.

Media framing nothing more. Why people will celebrate it must his main talk

Last edited:
Army or their najaiz beta ganja - same ting you get me. On the other note Pindi Boys should have not any problems with Ganja and crew, at most he and the crew are in charge of bridges and roads.

Chota Ganja or Someone else from the family is likely to be your PM from 2018 onwards unless Pindi Boys change their minds. The Status - quo will remain.

I remember when Gen Musharraf took over in a bloodless coup and put military rule, with him as PM and im reading alot of post saying that the health of the economy was must better with military rule. The Q i have is then why not keep him as a permanent ruler (Like in eqypt), but instead had elections and then back to a civilian government?

Cause he figured that enough mess has been created, terrorism was out of control since he couldn't do anything about it except giving free hand to MQM in Karachi, energy crisis was solved as he made all the types of power plants in the world from hydel to coal, fixed all institutions from police to patwarism and all sorts of bureaucracy . Only thing remaining was to give certificate of N.O.C to the so called corrupt leadership he had thrown out of pakistan (of course for the betterment of pakistan ), calling back was the last gem he did. Now civilian rule could take all the blame for the mess created and once they near about to solve some crisis another commando could take back their birth right to rule on whatever better has been done and the cycle goes on.
These days the brave commando resides abroad for free *** massages for his better health . . .. . and in Pakistan credit for operation against terrorism goes to army, but for any attacks penetrated by terrorists blame must go to civilian govt. . . . any achievement in foreign policy is because of the visits by COAS and any failures are those of civilian govt . . . .any investments coming is that due to the efforts of armed forces and any hindrances in the betterment of economy or investments are fault of civilian govt . . . .and so on.

Typical Imran. This is why Karachi will never elect this egomaniac Muhajir hater
what muhajir sir most of the people that live in Karachi are youth born and bred their though their ancestors did migrate
these wannabe muhajirs should use their brains

Back
Top Bottom