What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats IMRAN KHAN, for being an ego maniac & a coward who never had courage to speak against TTP ..

Congrats NAWAZ SHARIF , for being an coward who loves his chair more then his country .

Congrats Jamat-e-(Na)Islami You Won Today , for Supporting these Terrorists who today Killed our children ..

Mabarak Ho aap logon ko , or jo in ko support kartay hain Uk ko .. Bhut Bhut Mubarak Ho ..

Whenever children are involved in such barbaric attack, my heart breaks of the innocence loss. My condolence to the families who are facing such horrific loss. Be God with them.......

2418DA1300000578-2875729-image-m-10_1418741303065.jpg

Thats an Megnam Sniper Rifle, isnt it???

What the hell? Today is such a sad day!! How can anyone kill innocent kids to get even ? If you r a man enough fight like a man with Pakistani army and not act like hizras killing innocent kids.

May these bastards rot in hell!!

I am broken hearing this news today and I am not even sure what will be the condition of the families who lost their little ones!! My heartfelt condolences to them!!

I would be thankful to Pakistani army if they retalliate against the perpetrator of this incident and send them to hell as soon as possible..

Nothing to do with weapons. Even in the late 70's, our people were armed to the teeth, was there any problem then? No! It has got nothing to do with weapons, I have several licensed automatic weapons since I was 18. How many people I or ANYONE I know of has killed with these in a criminal act? None.

We want the terrorists dead at all costs, no questions asked, however, we also don't want to become Punjab, where all our rights are raped on a daily basis by some wadera or a politician. Good citizen yes, however, it's not in our blood to be subservient to anyone with a danda.

First thing needed is, banning assault rifle from civilians, even if their culture demands that it has to be banned.

Don't say thesese are their rights as tribes. 100 years back there were no ak47, 200 years back there were rifles... Let them carry swords like their ancestors...

Then crime will be down

Mohammad Muneeb told how his 14-year-old brother Muhammad Shaheer was shot dead in front of him as 200 children sat in an auditorium, getting training in first aid.

'Two guards were there, sitting on the desk at the front, when four people wearing black uniform ran in. They just started firing. First they targeted the brigadier and his guards, the two guards were killed.

'The brigadier managed to get away safely and they started firing at the students.

Read more: 132 children shot dead as Taliban gunmen storm military-run school in Peshawar in Pakistan | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

How true is this?

There was only 1 Army casualty...AFAIK
WTF?? The Brig ran away?? WTF?!?!

Sad sad day for all of us! My heartfelt condolences to the family of the deceased...

Hope karma is swift in its justice towards the TTP!

Terrorist also executed Major Jamshed's wife and 2 kids - ARY REPORTED

Unfortunately most people will forget all this within 2 days, except the victim families.

The victims are the sons and daughters of military personnel, are they not? Don't you think it'd be very personal this time?

Terrorist also executed Major Jamshed's wife and 2 kids - ARY REPORTED

See what I mean @Strigon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom