What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monsters can only be killed by Monsters. PA should change itself into a Monster at least for TTP!!:angry::agree:

Even hell will not allow these to enter. May these ghastly soul roam for eternity!!

Mohammad Muneeb told how his 14-year-old brother Muhammad Shaheer was shot dead in front of him as 200 children sat in an auditorium, getting training in first aid.

'Two guards were there, sitting on the desk at the front, when four people wearing black uniform ran in. They just started firing. First they targeted the brigadier and his guards, the two guards were killed.

'The brigadier managed to get away safely and they started firing at the students.

Read more: 132 children shot dead as Taliban gunmen storm military-run school in Peshawar in Pakistan | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

How true is this?

There was only 1 Army casualty...AFAIK

The difference between you and IK is that you have no problem with taking dictation and money from the Americans to fight their war on your soil. IK has an issue with taking dictation and money from the Americans. I do too.

IK seeks peace with those elements that are willing to lay their arms and become peaceful. IK has been very clear that the elements that seek bloodshed need to be dealt with force. You are very wrongly informed.

thats because IK dont mind being fooled again and again but most of us dont want to get fooled again. once a terrorists always a terrorist and the best terrorists is a dead terrorist not a negotiated terorrist

Not just one place, as @blain2 mentioned and others who know what's what, very well know that next ops will be conducted in city centres. There are so many places where these terrorists are hiding in plane sight. For example, in Bannu and DIKhan there are these 'no go areas' where even the agencies know that Talibitches are residing. I can also tell you of AT LEAST 100 places of worship in Islamabad and Pindi where radical Islam is sold en masse.

After we deal with these 'terrorist soft targets', then we can move on to bigger centres of operation, such as Jhang etc etc. But first and foremost, let's ban any gathering of bearded men, why not start by banning all these tablighee fools @ Raiwind? Trust me, none of these sects that sell wholesale Islam deserve to exist. See two to three bearded men together, implement section 144 and take them for interrogation.

Agreed. As soon as this TTP mess is sorted, Muridke should be the next on list.

First thing needed is, banning assault rifle from civilians, even if their culture demands that it has to be banned.

Don't say thesese are their rights as tribes. 100 years back there were no ak47, 200 years back there were rifles... Let them carry swords like their ancestors...

Then crime will be down

Another victim
apologies if posted before

10845964_10152665151452663_289090210354005001_n.jpg

have all the dogs been sent their way to hell or was army able to capture any

SF01S8M.png

BASTARDSSSS!!!!
they look inhuman. they literally don't look like humans.
if i was there id try to keep them alive. torture them for several days on end until they cant even speak anymore. burn their genitals, their ears, their tongue, gorge their eyeballs out before running a sword through their chest.
sorry if this is too vulgar but i just cant take it! enough of these assholes! army should go all out and start trgeting inside afg to send across a strong message. there will/should be blood for blood.

Wife of a Brig and Wife and 2 children of a Maj among the dead.

Very tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom