What's new

Petition to ban Fools Nightmare and Muhammad Hafeez

Do you want Fools Nightmare and Muhammad Hafeez permanently banned?

• Yes

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 41 48.2%

• Total voters
Never !

Have all people have their say (without being azzholes)

there is a line, but be accommodating of diverse views, and that will make for a good forum.

Mr. Riz - Let me correct you. ALL politicians are blood sucking ANIMALS and MR. Khan is one of them. The two officers who confronted him and told him while he talks about others, his OWN house is making billions in corruption, he CHANGED their roles. And since the Daddy saw his corruption and DIDN'T want to support him, he's making people like you insult our institutions like Army, and our shaheeds. That should never be allowed, period.
dont wana waste my time answering such a childish and garbage post

They do - because they are Pakistanis since we are making statements. It is a corrupt gene pool. Every one born in Pakistan has tasted corruption or had to engage in it no matter who they are. However, by leaving Pakistan you have the choice to not be part of it

Corruption is mandatory in the Land of the Pure, but only an option in the land of Great Satan.

And what about the constant abuse of our military, our shaheeds, our institutions on here? That BY LAW is a crime in Pakistan, but openly happens here by IK's propaganda team? So we should let the IK's propaganda team alive here insulting and belittling Pakistan here every minute but kick out a couple of people you people think belong to some other party?

Show some respect for fellow Pakistanis and learn to debate with tolerance and with respect for each other.
Get facts right, how dare you compare shaheed to these corrupt generals.. No one ever abused our shaheed , only the corrupt generals. No one abused the honest foot soldier only the corrupt officer elite..

Get facts right, how dare you compare shaheed to these corrupt generals.. No one ever abused our shaheed , only the corrupt generals. No one abused the honest foot soldier only the corrupt officer elite..

Are you inline with King's orders, interfering in Pakistani politics? What if they take your welfare away that you are milking the British government for......?

I voted to ban them but the alternate should be that they can’t open new threads until they provide multiple independent sources.

All these guys do is open threads based on WhatsApp messages and when truth comes out they disappear

Thank you! That was my point, So then let the people be people if all are the same? Why allow opposing opinion to be "eliminated"? Is that what these people are able to do in USA or UK or EU.....or they "tolerate"? And if they tolerate there then why not here?

Tolerance and Respect for all MUST be there no matter who one is or what one says (and respect for our institutions MUST be kept at all times).
Because principle is principle. I have the option of being corrupt in the US - whereas in Pakistan I cannot survive without it. Hence if I know it is evil and now have the option to call it evil and abhor evil - regardless of whether other Pakistanis decide to practice it or not in America, I chose not to and hence will fight it tooth and nail.
Since that option is never provided as a cultural possibility to a Pakistani in Pakistan they cannot see outside of it.

Its the frog in the well situation - or rather as pointed out by Islam - at the least call evil for what it is and prevent it to whatever extent possible. If I was forced to leave Pakistan because I refused to abide by Pakistaniat.. then as an American now I don’t have to follow these Pakistani compulsory “accepting corruption as the norm” mentality

No, because otherwise you wont know what Pakistanis are all about.
Corruption, Nepotism and selfishness
you missed out slavery, and naukar chakar.

I am back after my 3 weeks holiday in Pakistan. I was there when Imran Khan was shot! I saw the reactions of the common Pakistani’s. No one likes PDM/ Sharif/ Bhutto families. People have woken up. PDF moderators also please wake up! Please support Pakistan first. Do not let these 2 members post fake propaganda. Please look at the current situation yourself. Most of the Sharif family is in London; one of the most expensive cities. Look at the past corruption featured in the
Panama Papers! Look at the current PDM setup! All thieves who used to fight and swear at each other are together just to defame one man! That one man is a true patriot. Please support him. Us, oversea’s Pakistanis despite being away from it love Pakistan deeply. Please do the same
those two are the true reps of what their party is and they show us again and again how low their party is.

banning them is not the way. they are not on the right side of history. let them bleet and show everyone why they are on the wrong side of history.

Last edited:
Are you inline with King's orders, interfering in Pakistani politics? What if they take your welfare away that you are milking the British government for......?
Mfuxer… jealous cult.. never in my life have I or my father or anyone in my family or my children ever claimed a penny off the state.. unlike you jealous idiots we are hard working paying 40% tax on our earnings.. paying national insurance for our pensions…. Effing idiot accusing me of milking anyone..
maybe corruption and cheating, lying is normal for you but not for us. Hence why we find corruption disgusting whether your beloved pdm crooks or the pindu generals you support who actively participate in corruption…

It will be an eco chamber w/o them but an open market with them :D
It is ok to be in sunday market.

Because principle is principle. I have the option of being corrupt in the US - whereas in Pakistan I cannot survive without it. Hence if I know it is evil and now have the option to call it evil and abhor evil - regardless of whether other Pakistanis decide to practice it or not in America, I chose not to and hence will fight it tooth and nail.
Since that option is never provided as a cultural possibility to a Pakistani in Pakistan they cannot see outside of it.

Its the frog in the well situation - or rather as pointed out by Islam - at the least call evil for what it is and prevent it to whatever extent possible. If I was forced to leave Pakistan because I refused to abide by Pakistaniat.. then as an American now I don’t have to follow these Pakistani compulsory “accepting corruption as the norm” mentality

That's a pretty valid argument. I appreciate the insight. If only others can think like this, we would have a lot of practicality in our lives, especially being Pakistanis.

Mfuxer… jealous cult.. never in my life have I or my father or anyone in my family or my children ever claimed a penny off the state.. unlike you jealous idiots we are hard working paying 40% tax on our earnings.. paying national insurance for our pensions…. Effing idiot accusing me of milking anyone..
maybe corruption and cheating, lying is normal for you but not for us. Hence why we find corruption disgusting whether your beloved pdm crooks or the pindu generals you support who actively participate in corruption…

Here we go with aggression filled PTI mindset. Just like you are portraying yourself to be "corruption free", there are our soldiers and senior leadership who will give blood for this country when asked and have done so for 75 years. Now when people like you, accuse WITHOTU proofs to others on corruption, insult our shaheeds, our sacred institutes, and even me of being some PDM agent, How do you feel we feel?

There are still good people in this world. Not everyone's corrupt. You need to learn something from your British experience and treat others here with respect and the same tolerance you offer to a Gora guy in the UK. It makes zero sense to insult other fellow Muslims because they don't agree with your mindset. If you did this in the UK, after a couple times, they might revoke your citizenship and ship you back as TOLERANCE is the key principle behind Western civilization. I hope you can understand the message from this post. It makes no sense for you to tolerate everything in one place and support aggression and hatred in another. We have checks and balances too like the Goras. We never use them. In fact Indo-Pak still follow British laws in majority. Ciao! And don't judge others, insult others or accuse others. Its UnIslamic to begin with and it portrays you in a pattern you may not be associated with.

Last edited:
Lolz…. PTI is not gonna save pakistan.. when you try to eliminate a whole side of the argument to suit your feelings your impending free speech. Rather just hear what both sides have to say, research yourself the facts from bs and come to your on conclusion.

These two swines definitely need to be banned. One of these swines is threatening members here. See his threatening post on my profile page.
Also their pics and addresses needs to be known , so we can track them and give them a bloody surprise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom