What's new

Philippines 'withdraws warship' amid China stand-off

Too much war mongering talk from the supposed posters from China. Its funny that most of them are living in the United States , enjoying the freedom of speech allows them to spew bellicose threats. Some of the supposed "posters from China" are actually residing in Canada. Of all places, Canada. lol. oh boy. :)

If you love China so much, then go back to China.

Hi JayATL. Long time no see. Had to call yourself a doctor this time because being a cashier in the Atlanta ghettos wasn't enough?

Sorry, no doctors are awake at 3 AM eastern time.

atlast "PEACE"..but feeling sad...no nukes...we were expecting to see them...this is Cheating.. :lol:
sir don't expect it :)) even if we're under the nuclear umbrella of USA it's still very dangerous it might cause EMP in China :)) XD because it's very defective and might expload inside of their territory very dangerous

So he's posting on PDF on the job?

I do too. It's 11 AM. But im not a doctor.

If he is and indeed on the night shift there is a good chance he doesn't have anything to do.
I know a female nurse around here where i live and she says lots of things out of the medical scope go on at nights in emergency hospitals.

Trust me, the freedoms they enjoy (thanks in part to the protection given them by the Armed Forces) in the United States is not so apparent in PRC; where the government blocks internet sites, news are edited, and the masses are given propagandist information.

If you love China so much and fly under that country's colors and tout pro-nuclear destruction on friendly nations, then go a head, go back to China. By all means.

This thread is certainly not about immigration so I'll refrain from commenting further.

Afterall, America defends Canada anyways. :laugh:

That's because we told you to. :devil:

If he is and indeed on the night shift there is a good chance he doesn't have anything to do.
I know a female nurse around here where i live and she says lots of things out of the medical scope go on at nights in emergency hospitals.

I guess she doesn't work in a big city.

Hi JayATL. Long time no see. Had to call yourself a doctor this time because being a cashier in the Atlanta ghettos wasn't enough?

i don't know who JayATL is. So, sorry to burst your erroneous assumptions. Stick to the topic, bud.

It's 4 AM here in Chicago. And its pretty quiet in the ICU. :)

LoL! Oh you're not a physician or in the medical field to make such an erroneous post. Ever heard of On-Call ? Or Post-Admission rounds?

We're up all night and day. Specially sucks when one's doing 36 hour on-calls. PDF helps pass the dead hours. ;)

Perhaps Philippines has realised that uncle sam and its minions don't have what it takes to stand by a nation confronting the might of China!

Everything was stirred up by Western Nations especially the USA. She is too coward to take on China alone so she suckers Asians countries to do the dirty job. Vietnam and The Philippines will be the ones to pay the price.

Everything was stirred up by Western Nations especially the USA. She is too coward to take on China alone so she suckers Asians countries to do the dirty job. Vietnam and The Philippines will be the ones to pay the price.

indians are cheerleading them for a war against China so they (indian cheerleaders) think they can reap benefit out of the tussle! very dirty!

Philippines has no right to claim sovereignty over 黄岩岛 Huangyandao (scarborough shoal). Reference (post #318):

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/172040-philippine-warship-stand-off-china-vessels-22.html#post2813912

Go ahead sink it we withdraw because our ship ran out of fuel it was patrolling for almost 30 days it need to get supplies and provisions but we send our cost guard ships to take over so we did not back down if that's what you people are thinking in commie land chinastand

Philippine couldn't withdrawn. Here is his sea.

Philippines-Navy-440x345.jpg

If you're from Pakistan, then take care of your own people first, they're killed by US drone every day. At least, we have CBU-55, Shaddock to slap on China's face, but it seems that your country have Nothing to counter even a cheap toy like US's drone:coffee:

If you're from Pakistan, then take care of your own people first, they're killed by US drone every day. At least, we have CBU-55, Shaddock to slap on China's face, but it seems that your country have Nothing to counter even a cheap toy like US's drone:coffee:

From your statement, it can be seen how uneducated your are!

So CBU-55 is more expensive than the “cheap” drones? LOL! CBU-55 costs perhaps only a few thousands $ a piece and is retired already.

Indeed, CBU-55 only used once in VIETNAM WAR, killing you 2500 Vietnamese at one strike (please wiki it if you are literate), and scared you to pee on your pants up to today! That is why you admire retired CBU-55 so much and extol it to be more expensive than the drones. OK, Soviet built 1959 Shaddock (P 5 Pyatyorka), it’s only about $50k. :lol:

But again that’s an uneducated but shameless would behave anyways after being raised up from a system with broken education and wiped-out history!

Lowdown! :tdown: And a walking laughing stock!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom