What's new

Photos of LCH trials

Excellent Pics, It will give a additional power to the Strike Corps of Indian army, What India has to do is boost the capablities of Holding coprs also for a limited offensives along International borders. For this India has to Induct more Artillery guns, Aviation assets etc.

This concept of Holding and Strike Corps is outdated because of the Cold Start Doctrine which IA has started implementing.

I feel this camo pattern which is used by LCH is soon going to be used on the uniforms of soldiers.I think it is our new camo pattern under F-INSAS.

Still think they should have gone for a different gun, the 20 mm gun doesn't seem powerful enough for an attack helicopter.

Still think they should have gone for a different gun, the 20 mm gun doesn't seem powerful enough for an attack helicopter.

At least a M197 Gatling gun would have been better.

images

Oh well.

We don't know how the frame would react to 30mm.

Nice Pics. Thanx for sharing. Yesterday, I was viewing some other thread of LCH, where Shiv Aroor quoted of some more modifications in new protype, Is it true?

Nice photos buddy :tup:.When the LCH weapons trails would be started??

shocking, as i thought the south we went it was more green like srilanka, and the entire south east asia

I think you are not getting it.

Its only a part of the state Tamil Nadu that you are looking at in Pictures. There are 4 large states in the south.

Kerala
Andhra
Tamil Nadu
Karnataka

One of the most beautiful, dense rain forests in the world the " Western Ghats" home to tigers, elephants, King Cobras stretches along the southwestern coast of India from western Maharashtra right upto Karnataka and Kerala along the Sahyadri Ranges.

The state of Kerala is extremely green so does major parts of Karnataka and Andhra with a good forest cover.

Only the norther part of Tamil Nadu is the problem because of low rain fall. It does not get the monsoon rains...

You are judging the entire south India by a few pics of North Tamil Nadu.........not good

South of India is a lot greener than Pakistan and Northern Planes of India .......... no contest here.

Its a party time guys.................. hope soon we can see the weapon trials on our lovely LCH

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom