What's new

Pics: Indian and Chinese navy visit each other's ships in Shanghai

fly2012

Reaction score
Exchange enhances mutual trust - Officers and Sailors from China and India ships visit each other

It is from Chinese news and I am not going to translate it, the title reads: "Exchange enhances mutual trust - Officers and Sailors from China and India ships visit each other".

Summary: On 6/14, hundreds of Chinese navy officers and sailors visited four visiting Indian ships; In the afternoon, hundreds of Indian officers and sailors visited China's frigates.

A few pictures, more on the link.

b6880c780148492aadd192533f592799.jpg

d7101eecd2ac4a30ba0154370b346634.jpg

1b4519246af845ba8764f16ead199ade.jpg

3d849d6fe9bf447494fccb06f7f2acbf.jpg

8477842b3c24430a97d61f980ddea0b0.jpg

I foresee that by 2020, the new emerging alliance is going to be RIC - Russia, India, China. Though this would hinge on trade and economy, there would also be a military alliance of sorts.

The Sino Indian border dispute would most probably have been resolved before then to the satisfaction of both sides.

From the present $60 billion, Sino Indian trade is projected at $100 billion by 2015 and likely to cross $300 billion by 2020, which is pretty huge by any stanadard.

The U.S foresees this triangle which it fears could be detrimental to its national interests and therefore trying to woo India away.

Cheers!

I foresee that by 2020, the new emerging alliance is going to be RIC - Russia, India, China. Though this would hinge on trade and economy, there would also be a military alliance of sorts.

The Sino Indian border dispute would most probably have been resolved before then to the satisfaction of both sides.

Cheers!

The border dispute is actually not that significant other than polititians showing muscles or media getting excited from time to time. It is not like two sides are shooting at each other. So whether it is resolved or not should not block other activities, as long as two sides have some communication channels so things could not get out of control. The communication channel is already in place I believe. Both countries should be wise enough so no further damage will be made from some thing left by British colonists.

I always believe that developing countries should work together. They have been victimized for centuries and it will truly sad if they turn against each other.

that guy is poking our ship with a stick... :angry: :angry: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@topic

thanx mate..but i'm little confused.there is a guy in IA uniform.what an army officer is doing in a navy meet???

better question: why is that one guy brining his wife or whatever to a navy meet ?

Back
Top Bottom