What's new

Pilots of Pakistan Air Force ( PAF )

join ISI yaar.:yahoo:

so sir murad???????????:azn: app ne mughy uloo banaya itny dino tak ye pic app ki avatar thi or hum na samagh saky:sick: no problim i save it now its you now clear:woot: i got you:cheers::lol:
you got very close imran!
any ways it was very nice guess by you​
That is Air Commodore Saleemuddin who shot down a Sukhoi in the 71 war. read the flurry of Mirage III articles i have recently posted.
my heart tell me it is our beloved SIR​
USAF1.jpg
[/IMG]
kindly tell me sir,
what our boys are doing in US airbase​

I don't mean to blow the cover but any one with a keen eye can compare the two tables and work it out.:victory:

9d4945c2be57b3fc48d418cceeb0fa97.jpg

22dddce26948df62ac2c15bcad63b4d8.jpg

"Evidence of No.2". None other than Riazuddin Sheikh pictured above.

Interesting very minor trivia about this combat sortie: both pilots rose to the rank of AVM.

Shaheens, indeed.

Riaz must have endured some ribbing about his ...er....lack of "stature". I can imagine a joke that would go something like this:

Q: How do you know Riaz is flying a particular plane?
A: By the periscope sticking out of the cockpit.:cheers::cheers:

928a510b180cc36568e9bc9d8dfaaf59.jpg

Squadron Leader Alauddin 'Butch' Ahmed in fighter pilot flight suit (centre holding something in his hands) with his fellow pilots. During 1965 war ground attack mission, although Squadron Leader Alauddin 'Butch' Ahmed ejected safely from his burning Sabre after it had been blown up following his attack on an Indian ammunition train, Squadron Leader Alauddin 'Butch' Ahmed was believed to have been shot while descending by parachute in the battle area.

You know, I believe, God tries nations in different ways. One of the ways is by 'recalling' some of the talented amongst them, early.

Alauddin Ahmed - Warrior, Natural Born Leader of Men and perhaps Nations. Recalled by his Maker, for it was in His company that he belonged and not amongst us mortals.

Girtain hain Shahsawaar, maidaan-e-jung mein,
Woh tifl kya geray gaa, jo ghuttnon key bul chullay.

Indeed.

Last edited:
Our boys fly T-38s in Dover very few come to USA only a handful are selected.

22dddce26948df62ac2c15bcad63b4d8.jpg

"Evidence of No.2". None other than Riazuddin Sheikh pictured above.

Interesting very minor trivia about this combat sortie: both pilots rose to the rank of AVM.

Shaheens, indeed.

Riaz must have endured some ribbing about his ...er....lack of "stature". I can imagine a joke that would go something like this:

Q: How do you know Riaz is flying a particular plane?
A: By the periscope sticking out of the cockpit.:cheers::cheers:
I guess the same can be said of the current AirChief, he stands when flying. Good to know i was right about my judgement.:cheers:

YOU AGAIN. :sniper:

Maybe he is maybe he is not - show me where MuradK has "pretty much stated he is not (Air Vice Marshal) Salimuddin".

?

Why dont you just put me on ignore if you dont believe my posts.

He said it on the forum. go search for it, I have better things to do.
Good God: IS THERE ANY OTHER HOBBY THAT YOU CAN PICK OTHER THAN WORRYING ABOUT THE PAF?

Yes my hobby is picking on PAFfanboys :cheesy:

I guess the same can be said of the current AirChief, he stands when flying. Good to know i was right about my judgement.:cheers:

Windjammer: we do NOT know whether your judgement is correct. As you will appreciate, the internet guarantees privacy. As long as our inestimable warrior exercises his right to remain anonymous, I say that, and I am sure you agree, we HONOR his desire.

I do not know about you, but I was a young child when he and his type went up in the air, land, and sea, to protect us and put their lives on the line as a matter of routine, combat or non-combat - for that is what they DO for the millions of anonymous people like me.

God knows he has EARNED it. :toast_sign::toast_sign:

Why dont you just put me on ignore if you dont believe my posts.

He said it on the forum. go search for it, I have better things to do.

Yes my hobby is picking on PAFfanboys :cheesy:

No you do not have better things to do - other than wail about the PAF. All credit to you: you are zealous in your ill-informed, ill-advised crusade.....like a leech.

Well and truly spoken like a jealous, envious, anonymous internet troll.

Leeches cannot be ignored.

I vote not because Pak is our ally: equally equipped, IAF has no chance in front of PAF. PAF pilots are among the best in the world. Pak pilots can probably do better than ours. Our ally is usually very shy in front of us, and second to that, there is absolutely zero chance to know that. :lol:

Hi guys lets stay on the topic. Come on lets act like mature men I am sure there are other important topic than fighting over who I am trust me I am not important, Yes what we did for our country back in the 60s and 70s if you were in my place you would have done the same.

Talking about pilots who were not tall. If we look back and see all the pilots who were short were very good in Combat we have big examples Nur Khan, MM Alam , Aamir Ali Sheriff.

Windjammer: we do NOT know whether your judgement is correct. As you will appreciate, the internet guarantees privacy. As long as our inestimable warrior exercises his right to remain anonymous, I say that, and I am sure you agree, we HONOR his desire.

I do not know about you, but I was a young child when he and his type went up in the air, land, and sea, to protect us and put their lives on the line as a matter of routine, combat or non-combat - for that is what they DO for the millions of anonymous people like me.

God knows he has EARNED it. :toast_sign::toast_sign:
My Dear, we are indeed oblivious to many realities in life hence we should accept what history tells us since we were not present but there are others who want to change history simply as they don't like it or can't digest it. As we all know that M.M.Alam is the highest scoring ace in the history of PAF, but i was bemused when some Indian historians want the PAF to acknowledge S.A.Rafiqui as the highest scoring individual with three victories to his name. No doubt S. A.Rafiqui was as good as they come and is worthy of all the praise but Alam's record of nine Hunters destroyed and two damaged remains unparalell and whats more, under no win conditions and at a severe disadvantage, Rafiqui's tally was equaled by Flg Off. Shamsul Haq, when he shot down two Hunters and an SU-7 in a single sortie over Dacca in 1971. Regardless what others say, be it over Sargodha, Jammu or Tezgaon, our Shaheens have left a legacy for young Air Warriors to inherit and for us to admire and remember.

Talking about pilots who were not tall. If we look back and see all the pilots who were short were very good in Combat we have big examples Nur Khan, MM Alam , Aamir Ali Sheriff.

I guess being a bit short (not too much) also helps blood circulation while pulling high g forces, right?

Here's a few more pics.

Sdrn No. 11 with Sqrdn leader S.K. Kamal
27a43adf6fb2ccfa83af9adfe37e4a9b.jpg

F-104 pilots wearing high pressure suits for upto 60,000ft
30aad7884627f341a1e6beca0e500bac.jpg

T-37 IP and student (early 80s)
4f1b73584c1790c19866bcf376fad3e7.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom