What's new

Please ban the words "jihadi" and "jihadist"

Should words "jihadi" and "jihadist" be banned on PDF

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@hatehs is a typical Jihadi, filled with hatred for other religions. His comments and threads speak loudly about this bigot. If he has his way, he would cause a genocide against Hindus.
He is Indian katu...... I have special resources I know him . No problem

Last edited:
@hatehs is a typical Jihadi, filled with hatred for other religions. His comments and threads speak loudly about this bigot. If he has his way, he would cause a genocide against Hindus.
You people call Muslim rulers like Aurangjeb genocidal anti-Chindoo bigots too, and we now know that they were funding the construction of temples, so your accusations are worthless.

You people call Muslim rulers like Aurangjeb genocidal anti-Chindoo bigots too, and we now know that they were funding the construction of temples, so your accusations are worthless.
Aurangjeb was a bigot muslim , he killed his father, all his brothers , most of the sons of his brothers , his two sons muhamad Sultan and muhammad Akbar died in prision or exile in his own life because of his bigotry . Which religion glorifies killing of own first born son ? Pakistani muslim glorify this killer of his own sons .
Pakistanis glorify this man who believed in imprisonment and killing his own sons , father, and nephews . What a glorious religion these converts admire ?

He is Indian katu...... I have special resources I know him . No problem
Go ahead and uje your rejources. I'll make it eajier for you - Yogi Adityanath ij a hideous bald radical Chindoo rapist. Go file a FIR against me.

Last edited:
Go ahead and uje your rejources. I'll make it eajier for you - Yogi Adityanath ij a hideous bald Chindoo rapist, Shiva vas a pervert who dejerved to have hij lingam removed, and Krishna vas a rapist. Go file a FIR against me.
Hence proved Katu is from UP most probably from lucknow , Prayagraj , sambhal , bijnore or moradabad . :D :D :D :D :D

Hence proved Katu is from UP most probably from lucknow , Prayagraj , sambhal , bijnore or moradabad . :D :D :D :D :D
Vow saar, lagta hai I'm not talking to some rando pazeet plastering his face with gobar, I'm talking with Ajit Dowal himself.

Vow saar, lagta hai I'm not talking to some rando pazeet plastering his face with gobar, I'm talking with Ajit Dowal himself.
Beta baba yogi ne tum logo ki faad di hai bulldozer se , lick your azz and try to become patriotic Indian . :D :D :D

CIA knows katus better than terrorists operating on social media

What was done by Aurangzeb or xyz is meaningless.
You are a sick bigot spreading hatred and that is happening today.

A bomb blast is happening everyday in your nation because of mindless hatred spread by mullahs like you. You think that you can do the same to India too?

Hatred filled fools like you trying to kill people of own and other religions need to be identified and called out.

Good luck trying to deflect this fact by meaningless rant against Hindus.

Nice RR attempt, but I'm rewoking your wictim card since you'we been unable to prowe how posting factual incidents showcasing Tanatanis chimping out against minorities ij hate speech.

Beta baba yogi ne tum logo ki faad di hai bulldozer se , lick your azz and try to become patriotic Indian . :D :D :D
No, I think I'm going to continue calling Yogi-zi a filthy Chindoo rapist. Maybe you'll need to get him to bulldoje my home saar.

What was done by Aurangzeb or xyz is meaningless.
You are a sick bigot spreading hatred and that is happening today.

A bomb blast is happening everyday in your nation because of mindless hatred spread by mullahs like you. You think that you can do the same to India too?

Hatred filled fools like you trying to kill people of own and other religions need to be identified and called out.

He is an Indian Katu living in ghetto of Jamia Nagar dreaming about ghazwa i hind from starving Pakistan struggling for 5 kg atta .

Nice RR attempt, but I'm rewoking your wictim card since you'we been unable to prowe how posting factual incidents showcasing Tanatanis chimping out against minorities ij hate speech.
Whatever spin you want to try, you still remain a jahil jihadi spreading same hate as many here in India.

Whatever spin you want to try, you still remain a jahil jihadi spreading same hate as many here in India.
Proof I'm a Zihadi? Have I gangraped women and murdered unborn children like kattar Chindoo gangrapist and murderer Babu Bajrangi who was set free by your courts?

Proof I'm a Zihadi? Have I gangraped women and murdered unborn children like kattar Chindoo gangrapist and murderer Babu Bajrangi who was set free by your courts?
Lol Jihadis dream only , they never get 72 hoors or Laundas or sharab canals full of whisky, vodka, rum , wine or single malt .

He is an Indian Katu
Oh God 😱 Not another Pajeet obsessed with dicks
gettyimages-96601645-612x612.jpg

living in ghetto of Jamia Nagar dreaming about ghazwa i hind from starving Pakistan struggling for 5 kg atta .
20231001_123355.jpg

Idk about starving but nigga how you gonna talk all that shit when you're literally competing with war ravaged countries in hunger indexes

Like have some shame fvck face
--------------

Proof I'm a Zihadi?
See the kind of words said by you against Hindu deities. If others start taking against Islam in the same tone, you will stay calling for swords and what not.

That’s shows your sick mind. Jahil jihadi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom